-- Monday:
-- Tuesday:
-- Wednesday:
-- Thursday:
-- Sunday:
- Do any others have access to your account? Yes
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes i do
- How long have you played WoW: Since BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Wrath Yog, LK, Cata: all except Rag when it was current

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Stankydots Lock
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll because the racial helps with dps
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Best way i can describe this... I WANNA GET DOWN!
- Professions and why did you choose them: NOT best for dps but both prof give good benfits to be better dpser
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I have played demo in Cata, and i am Aff for second and plan togo aff when i hit soft haste cap
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: hit mastery, haste,crit
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: no special reason for them anymore besides to help with soften damage taken and healing from stones
-
If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? i have macros for my opening...
depends on when we lust too.. if we lust 10 secs into a fight i will burn everything even my doomguard as soon as all my internal and personal cds are up/pushed then you will lust so my doomguard gets full benefit of lust and my cds. i will immolate then conflage and inc, reapply dots and etc till i get 4 embers then CB when i have my dark soul up or internal CDs

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I don't pvp much im more focused on raiding.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: i am currently in Edge Gamers they are great guys but i want more. I expect to be in end-game content. I always have been in an end-game guild. I was in PLaceholder in wrath killed LK at 20% then went to Gentlemens Club where Gc was top guild on server. MANY realm first. My account was banned for reason i can explain ltr. I took two years off and came back with a vengeance.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: download/file.php?mode=view&id=201
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): I do not have any Im sorry but i dont. I do know last night w edid sha of pride normal SoO i was 250k dps
- Alts & their name/level: I do have alts yes but i hardly play them.. gnarchotix. druicid, drinitrophnel, and phychotix
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: i posted on the forums and Grouch contacted me
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Well because you have realm first and you seem well thought out and you have a long tradition of being a guild and a tight group. I am looking for a home I hate not having a place i can call my own. I love to be social. my current guild isn't
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Home built... I have a 8 core 3.2ghz processor, 760 nvida GC 2gb,32 ddr3 1600 mhz memory. i usually run about 30 fps in middle of raid 25man
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/3034059254.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). download/file.php?mode=view&id=200

Stankydots
User

Re: 547 Lock Stankydots

Postby Stankydots » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Do any others have access to your account? Yes....

Wasnt reading.. NO ONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT LOL!

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 am

Stankydots wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I have played demo in Cata, and i am Aff for second and plan togo aff when i hit soft haste cap

I'm going to assume you'll mostly be playing Destro / Aff for the rest of this tier unless something drastically changes with demo, as its pretty bad right now. I'm not sure why you're going haste (at all) as destro, can you explain why? If its because you sometimes swap to affliction then back to destro, I'd recommend reforging every time you swap, as haste is pretty terrishit for Destro.
Stankydots wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: hit mastery, haste,crit

As I said above, haste is pretty bad for destro, crit should take priority over it.
Stankydots wrote:- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: no special reason for them anymore besides to help with soften damage taken and healing from stones

I'd recommend running Glyph of Eternal Resolve, Healthstone, and Siphon Life all the time. Glyph of conflag is pretty bad for 25s as there always someone with a more reliable slow.
Stankydots wrote:If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? i have macros for my opening...
depends on when we lust too.. if we lust 10 secs into a fight i will burn everything even my doomguard as soon as all my internal and personal cds are up/pushed then you will lust so my doomguard gets full benefit of lust and my cds. i will immolate then conflage and inc, reapply dots and etc till i get 4 embers then CB when i have my dark soul up or internal CDs

Destro is a bit more complicated than that, you need to be very good at using Chaos bolt whenever you have good int procs up and not wasting them, as well as refreshing immolate with good int buffs as it hits like a truck now. Havoc and Shadowburn usage are a HUGE part of destro and being able to perfect those two abilities. A destro lock who blindly uses either of those cripples their damage horribly, you also should never really sit on 4 embers for more than a few seconds.
Stankydots wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: download/file.php?mode=view&id=201

Is there any reason a huge portion of your abilities seem to not be keybound? How many abilities do you click would you say?
Stankydots wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): I do not have any Im sorry but i dont. I do know last night w edid sha of pride normal SoO i was 250k dps

This is very important, are you able to run some lfrs and log for yourself?

Depending on how much you play destro I'd start looking to get a 2nd helm to have the Burning Primal Diamond Meta for, or just swapping out your legendary meta all-together as its worse for destro. Looking forward to your response...

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

If you need help setting up World of Logs send me a Real ID request. I can explain it to you, although its quite simple.

Nyx#1419
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Stankydots
User

Postby Stankydots » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 am

okay just been playing with mastery haste crit... i have done moredps with it.. however i will take your advise and do mastery, crit, haste ..

the glyphs i do understand for a 25man guild there might be more reliable slows ten mine.. however i have been in a 10man and been double the next dps below me so i usually am right on top of adds when they spawn

Im sorry I know its very important for the logs however.. i have never ran them and i dont know how ... i would however do an old raid if need be...

the macroand clicking buttons.... i usually only click my doomguard everything else is bound to my mouse

i always wait for procs and so on for CB and so on...i just not good with application

Stankydots
User

Postby Stankydots » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:04 am

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/0o5q5poc6oqu01js/

a failed attempt in flex 2 wing Oqueue

Stankydots
User

Postby Stankydots » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

Sorry to ask... however I do need a response. If you graciously decline my app, I understand.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:03 am

i sent you a message on realid earlier, sorry. we're not interested at this time - you need to do more research and testing on your class before planning on raiding with a heroic guild.

best of luck with your search for a guild.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Stankydots
User

Postby Stankydots » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:31 pm

I have done much research. kody is slacking and I can promise I will do more dps then anyone if given the chance. and the meta legend is still better then the reg meta.. only by slight. but still better. I proc my cd accordingly haste still has a play to destro need about 5500 to do good and stay up there.

Kody
User

Postby Kody » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Stankydots wrote: kody is slacking and I can promise I will do more dps then anyone

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 pm

omg minty lol

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Stankydots wrote:kody is slacking and I can promise I will do more dps

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Andorhal/Kody/