-- Thursday:
-- Sunday:
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?yes
- How long have you played WoW: since BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 13/13H ToT 5/14H SoO

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Kaibel Fury warrior
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, looks cool, Blood fury, added expertise with axes.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... bel/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus?
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC + BS Both good money makers, and both good raid profesions
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? FUry + arms.. i play both
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Crit because its a secondary stat and is more valuable than strength. so as a fury warrior im after crit/plate gear.. for both specs..
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: rage glyph because its added rage pool, Hoarse voice because it decreases your battle and commanding shout cd by 50%
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? BT, CS, RB , BT, RB, RB.. pretty much want as many of your hard hitting abilities squeezed in during the CS effect.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): i focus on ove only
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: last guild GM stopped playing, then his RL friends stopped playing, and its now quickly falling apart.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o73 ... 82efea.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): I only have logs from my DK. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4qtj ... 3415#Kable

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4qtj ... 9283#Kable
- Alts & their name/level: Kaibel, Kable, Krugerr, Kazzran, Upgràyedd. Karrnadge all level 90
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Grouch contacted me
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Why not simple math? Grouch seen my thread in the forums, and asked me to apply. you're right around my level of progression, Grouch seems like a decent guy. I just want to play, have fun, kill H content while its current and enjoy ppls company while doing so. Ill be honest, I'm sketchy about your server.... But Grouch ensures me I would like it there. and the guild is very active to make up for such a low pop server.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel i7 2600k quadcore, windows 7, x2 GeForce gtx 680 SLI, corsair SSD, 20GB/Ram, 3 TB hard drive Liquid cooled.

and I have a Back up Gaming laptop as well, 18" Alienware Intel i7 3630 Qm processor, 20 GB/Ram, 1.5TB Harddrive Nvidia GEforce 675M

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2994885095
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o73 ... 6f009a.png

Nykez
User

Re: 548iL Fury Warr

Postby Nykez » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am

You forgot a question. - Can you describe the ruckus?

You also need to redo your speedtest. Chicago is not New York.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 am

Kable wrote:- Usual Play Times (Server Time): mon to thurs 8-11 est

we raid 7-12 eastern time, will this be an issue?

Kable wrote:- Can you describe the ruckus?

forgot one.

Kable wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: JC + BS Both good money makers, and both good raid profesions

do you believe these are the best dps increases for your class?

Kable wrote:- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? FUry + arms.. i play both

which do you prefer for this tier? do you play different specs on different fights? we are not looking to recruit another tank but out of curiosity are you able to tank as well?

Kable wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Crit because its a secondary stat and is more valuable than strength. so as a fury warrior im after crit/plate gear.. for both specs..

can you explain more specifically why crit is your best stat?

Kable wrote:- Alts & their name/level: Kaibel, Kable, Krugerr, Kazzran, Upgràyedd. Karrnadge all level 90

i know we spoke about this briefly online but i'd just like to verify that you're serious about switching from dk to warrior for the rest of the tier.

Kable wrote:Grouch seems like a decent guy

not many people tell me that, i like this guy already ;)

Kable wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2994885095

please run this again to new york. the andorhal server as well as our mumble/web server are all located in/around new york city and new jersey.

Kable wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o73 ... 6f009a.png

link doesn't seem to work.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Kable
User

Postby Kable » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:28 am

FIrst off, the ruckus question, I dont understand nor can i explain it.

here is your speed test http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3017068597

Kable
User

Postby Kable » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55 am

Times: shouldnt be an issue unless something crazy happens at work.. ( hasnt happened yet )

No i cannot explain the ruckus

Yes i do believe those would be on the top of the list for my professions. maybe Engi would scale a little higher than JC ? perhaps.

I would not feel comfortable tanking heroic content. being 100% honest.

for all plate classes, str has the highest value. this isnt the case for fury warriors. 320crit x the stat value is higher than 160str x the stat value. its a DPS loss to gem for example 160 crit and 80 str or pure str to make a socket bonus.. socket bonus or no socket bonus, you want to gem straight up crit because its value as a secondary stat is higher than its primary. Simming my warrior, i have strength at 4.63 and crit at 4.70.. followed by mastery at 4.01. so why would you want to gem strength, or go for socket bonus with strength unless the slot was yellow?

Yes i would like to play my warrior this tier. I have been playing my DK for a long time, im very comfortable with him, but i love the play style of a warrior. I'll play whatever but I love my warrior.

yes i ran speed test out of NY this time around. was a misclick last time. my bad.

which link?? my picture?? works for me.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:02 am

says "this person has moved or deleted this image"

the new link works though.
if you never tasted joy

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Why do you skip socket bonuses?

Why glyph of hoarse voice? What glyphs do you usually run on bosses?

What fights would you consider playing arms on?

Ill post more when Im at a computer and can look at logs.

Kable
User

Postby Kable » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Valkk wrote:Why do you skip socket bonuses?

Why glyph of hoarse voice? What glyphs do you usually run on bosses?

What fights would you consider playing arms on?

Ill post more when Im at a computer and can look at logs.

with warrior weights the way they are, plz tell me why I would wanna go for a red or blue socket bonuses?? i made my point very clear why I dont go for these bonuses. the weights speak for themselves. I can do the math on a napkin.

as for arms, Id consider playing arms on heavy aoe fights.

i rotate glyphs between Death from above, Hoarse voice, and rude interruptions, and colossus smash.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Kable wrote:i made my point very clear why I dont go for these bonuses. the weights speak for themselves. I can do the math on a napkin.

i don't think valkk can read :)
if you never tasted joy

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Kable wrote:with warrior weights the way they are, plz tell me why I would wanna go for a red or blue socket bonuses?? i made my point very clear why I dont go for these bonuses. the weights speak for themselves. I can do the math on a napkin.

And where do you find these weights, personally?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Thanks I wasn't aware of how stat weights work. Yes, crit is your best stat obviously, but you value strength like its nothing. Especially considering youre sitting at 46% cit raid buffed there's no reason not to get red socket 120+ str socket bonuses. Your chest would give you 300 str (600ap) at the cost of 320 crit, which is like, .35% crit. Even you you went crafty if you needed expertise (160 exp 160 crit) you could reforge mastery, qhich is better than crit considering your bloodthirst has a 92% crit chance. You value crit too much.

Explain your arms aoe rotation.

Explain why you use those glyphs.

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I missed your reply as I was reading on my phone, I apologize.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”