- Usual Play Times (Server Time): alot
- Number of Testicles: 3

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Sunday: yes

- Do any others have access to your account? No way.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Since 2005

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I completed MC, ZG, BWL, AQ40 and got up to Abomination Wing, Plague Wing, and Spider Wing in Naxxramas in Vanilla.

Killed everything Burning Crusade.

I didn't play in WOTLK.

I came back to Wow when Dragon Soul was out and went 8/8 (H)

MOP Tier 14- 6/6 (H) 6/6 (H) 4/4 (H) Tier 15- 13/13 (H)

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Awbee, Rogue

- Race & why did you choose it: Human planning on going Troll for Berserking

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... bee/simple

- Can you describe the ruckus? What ruckus sir? I didn't hear a ruckus.

- Professions and why did you choose them: Engineering because it's the best dps boostin' profession with the gloves and the frag belt (nerfed in PTR, rest in peace.) and Blacksmithing for the extra sockets. It becomes more deadly than other static stat professions when Epic Gems are introduced.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Assassination is my main. I'm very familiar with Combat if the encounter requires it.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: First and foremost, agility is our best stat. You want to use agility for every red socket. Haste being second. You want to take advantage of the trinket RPPM system. It's nerfed on the PTR, exchange haste for mastery in 5.4. So for any orange or yellow sockets use agi+haste gems. And we want to have a 7.5% cap in Hit and Expertise. For blue and purple sockets typically use agi+hit gems. We use the same gear just with different reforges and gems for offspecs.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:

Vendetta is the required glyph for Mutilate dps. Sprint for increased running speed great for staying on the target when Shadowstep is down. Glyph of Feint increases the duration of a spammable defense ability that we use very often.

I change some of my glyphs on certain encounters. If a fight that really requires a slow on multiple targets I tend to use the crippling poison glyph. Smokebomb glyph for fights that have high raid damage such as Megaera, Twins, Leishen ect. I do change some talents around as well. Elusiveness when the fight requires soaking damage or fights like Tortos and Removing Vendetta glyph on a fight like Horridon or Council when there's frequent target swapping.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?

When I approach an encounter I open with mutilate in stealth to get 2-3 free combo points with the use of Shadow Focus. If 3cp from mutilate use rupture, if 2cp use Slice and Dice. After that it's the basic rotation of using Mutilate or Dispatch to build combo points while using Envenom to keep Slice & Dice up. Rupture up on the target at all times while maintaining the Envenom buff for the bonus poison procs. Strictly use Dispatch instead of Mutilate when the boss is 35%

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

bandages

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):

Knight Lieutenant and Duelist lol

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

I planned on staying with my previous guild Spite and Malice on Hellscream for as long I could. They were very cool people. However, the guild was destroyed by our main tank getting a new job that had work hours that conflicted with raid times and he had to call it quits. This led to many of our core raiders leaving. Followed by our Guild Leader not willing to try to rebuild the guild again, so he called it quits. This would lead me to leave to Darkspear the server I played in Cata where I would get picked up by Vox Radix. I didn't necessarily like their raid schedule. There was really no order in the guild, there was alot of fighting and drama between guildies and that just isn't fun. Also the main tank having the worst attendance out of all raiders isn't helping either.

I would then leave for Contingency that promised a dedicated close friendly group for raiding. As soon as I get there the Raid Leader is quitting. Apparently the GM and RL were having a conflict at the time. Then the Main tank quit and most of the core raiders getting poached by that pesky Overture of Mal'Ganis. The GM officially deemed the guild dead on the forums. Just my luck.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://i.imgur.com/23luLFR.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-phj11jy078nwxb5k/

- Alts & their name/level: WSHH 90

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected], should alert my cell.

Awbee#1600

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found you guys on Wowprogress, looking for a rogue.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Been unlucky in finding a stable guild since the end of Burning Crusade, I'm looking for that guild I could be with for the long haul. I've been playing this game a long time and I've gained a lot of experience along the way and I want to surround myself with others who have the same passion in raiding as I do. To become part of a dedicated core that has goals set to accomplish. I just love that feeling when you down a boss you've been working extremely hard on. I always try to be a step ahead of what the officers expect of me. The early days of Wow have made me very self sufficient and great at critical thinking in new encounters.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i5-3570K 12 GB RAM GTX 560ti upgrading to a GTX 780 in the next month. I easily get over 100 fps in 25 man.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2930471867.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

grouch
Admin

Re: 548 ilvl Assassination Rogue

Postby grouch » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 am

hmm i've seen that image someplace before...
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Dance
User

Postby Dance » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 pm

I don't think he spent enough time on the MS paint, look at her she's not even smiling. Shoddy work 0/10 would not recruit.
#thestruggle

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 pm

damn, four or five rogues in the raid at a time? must not have been a good time loot-wise, huh? :\

good application, things are a bit slow on weekends especially with this being a holiday weekend. we'll get back to you soon.
if you never tasted joy

Awbee
User

Postby Awbee » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 pm

grouch wrote:damn, four or five rogues in the raid at a time? must not have been a good time loot-wise, huh? :\

good application, things are a bit slow on weekends especially with this being a holiday weekend. we'll get back to you soon.

We were all pretty geared at the time. Also, sorry for the late app just before the next tier. Unfortunate timing.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:53 pm

not a problem, will get back to you soon.
if you never tasted joy

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 am

What are you using to track anticipation charges and bandit's guile for combat, as it looks like it will be the go to spec this tier?
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Awbee
User

Postby Awbee » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:00 am

Spatula wrote:What are you using to track anticipation charges and bandit's guile for combat, as it looks like it will be the go to spec this tier?

I use weak auras for Anticipation and Bandit's Guile

The Anticipation weak aura is visible in the UI screenshot.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 am

are you able to come chat with us on mumble at 8pm eastern time tonight?
if you never tasted joy

Awbee
User

Postby Awbee » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

grouch wrote:are you able to come chat with us on mumble at 8pm eastern time tonight?

Sure.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 pm

i'll send you the mumble information via realid tonight.
if you never tasted joy

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Awbee wrote:
Spatula wrote:What are you using to track anticipation charges and bandit's guile for combat, as it looks like it will be the go to spec this tier?

I use weak auras for Anticipation and Bandit's Guile

The Anticipation weak aura is visible in the UI screenshot.

Oh derp, I just assumed that was for your regular cps.
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”