- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Like 3pm ST-3am ST
- Number of Testicles: 4 (2 of my own 2 belonging to mist
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Maybe
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Yes, Mist likes to play my account when he feels like being good at the game.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Mist didn't buy me one =/
- How long have you played WoW: 8 Years, Me and my boyfriend Mist started playing together
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Classic - ZG/AQ20
Cata - 8/8 10-15% nerf
MoP - T14 10/16 pre 5.2 T15 13/13 2 weeks after 5.3 dropped.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Suplift, Monk
- Race & why did you choose it: Because Pandaren look amazing. I mean tails bro
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... t/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Mist is quite a loud bottom
- Professions and why did you choose them: Engi to abuse TFT snapshotting and BS because more gems are cool
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MW/WW, MW is the only spec that matters
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Maximizing Int while going for 9158 haste breakpoint with crit just after that. I avoid mastery/spirit like the plague
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Mana Tea because unglpyhed is slow and forces you to break channel of Soothing mist too much. While Glyphed is instant and is better for mobility and fistweaving. Glyph of Renewing Mist because the range helps in 10 man. I would probably unglyph it for some fights in 25. And Glyph of Enduring Healing Sphere because I'm toying around with this atm. The 'idea' of the glyphing being you'll get more accidental use of Healing Spheres due to there high duration. You can also stockpile Healing Spheres for high burst phases if your raid isn't bad. I'd probably switch back to Spinning Crane Kick for 25 man.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Spam Renewing Mist on cd for the passive healing and to prepare for heavy aoe phases, Expel Harm on CD for extra chi, Mana tea on CD to keep up with my mana/mana tea stacks, Uplift during any type of aoe because that's the only thing we have. t90 talent on cd for healing/dps, Chi brew either on cd or for burst because 2 free uplifts for sustained damage + burst damage is op. Then Mash Soothing as hard as I can for chi gen.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Rank 11 on my Shaman.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Duh Winning, Doesn't have mist in it. I need to destroy his asshole in an raid environment as well as in the bedroom.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Because I'm horrible with UI's I just copy and pasted affinitii's UI,
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): While I don't believe healing meters matter to much for me, because of my current raid's setup. You can stare at my e-peen bot and tell me how much better of a player I am than mist
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ner'zhul/suplift/
- Alts & their name/level: Xuzen http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... n/advanced
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype, my boyfriend Mist has it if you ever need me.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Mist would talk to you guys at the dinner table
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Because I want to raid with my Mistypoo (Kawaii face)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? In a 25 man raid I sit @ 22-30FPS, My Current PC is an Acer Aspire X3990. Memory being 4GB
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2880007264, I just noticed this is a horrible example of my ping >_< I normally sit @ 150-180 during raids.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). Here is a picture of how Simple Math would be with me in the raid. Image

Frozensoup
User

Re: Suplift - 548 MW Monk - 13/13

Postby Frozensoup » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 am

I kept hoping you wouldn't apply because I promised Mist I'd participate in a threesome if you transfer here.

Best of luck on your app anyway, I guess.

Suplift
User

Postby Suplift » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:25 am

I'm sorry I don't do older men. Experience =/= fun in the sack

Dance
User

Postby Dance » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:21 am

Christ, suddenly MW's. Are we sure friends of Mist are a good idea? The last two were me and Frozen.
#thestruggle

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 am

oh god.

Suplift, you know I love you and all but not as much as your app implies.

As for the app itself, I have no real criticisms to give, you already know how I feel about EHS and you're already doing everything fairly correctly. The only concern I have is your Thursday availability, but otherwise I'd say that Suplift would be an excellent pickup since it's really had to find exceptional mistweavers.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:15 am

Also don't you be trollin', Suplift. Don't break my heart like that.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Suplift wrote:- Age & Location: 23 Australia

last time we had someone from australia they were constantly dc'ing - do you have this problem? which wow server(s) have you had or not had this problem on?

Suplift wrote:- Do any others have access to your account? Yes, Mist likes to play my account when he feels like being good at the game.

as much as i trust mist i don't believe anyone should be sharing accounts. if you or he manages to somehow get a virus/malware/keylogger installed on your system(s) then both of your accounts could be compromised instead of just one. does that make sense?

Suplift wrote:- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Mist didn't buy me one =/

please fix this - there's a free app for mobile phones and the physical authenticator only costs a few dollars. if we're going to invest our time in you then you should invest a few minutes into getting an authenticator.

Suplift wrote:- Race & why did you choose it: Because Pandaren look amazing. I mean tails bro

do you believe this is the best race for your class/role in 5.4?

Suplift wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: Engi to abuse TFT snapshotting and BS because more gems are cool

do you believe these are the best professions for your class/role in 5.4?

Suplift wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Duh Winning, Doesn't have mist in it. I need to destroy his asshole in an raid environment as well as in the bedroom.

could you be more specific? i have no clue what you just said.

Suplift wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Because I'm horrible with UI's I just copy and pasted affinitii's UI,

again, no idea what you just said.. please post a picture of your ui in a raid environment.

Suplift wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): While I don't believe healing meters matter to much for me, because of my current raid's setup. You can stare at my e-peen bot and tell me how much better of a player I am than mist

we don't want to see logs for omgdpshps numbers, we want to see your spell choices, damage taken, damage done, healing targets, etc. please provide a direct link to worldoflogs for us.

Suplift wrote:- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Because I want to raid with my Mistypoo (Kawaii face)

oh god, not another one…

Suplift wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2880007264, I just noticed this is a horrible example of my ping >_< I normally sit @ 150-180 during raids.

again, this seems really bad. playing with a 200ms+ delay can be pretty awful for anyone's performance but if you believe it isn't an issue then i'll take your word for it.

anyway, other than the colossally faggosexual circle jerk between you and mist, this seems like a good application. looking forward to hearing your responses.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Since he's asleep, I'll answer a few things that I know for sure.

1. I don't have access to Suplift's account. Niggas just trollin'.

2. Last I checked he had an authenticator.

3. His UI is just Affintii from Blood Legion's UI package. A lot of monks use it.

4. His profession, blacksmithing, is arguably better than alchemy for monks in terms of gains.

5. Raidbots has direct links to all of this logs, the other monk linked it too. I kind of actually like it as a tool. It shows the log, then compares it to other logs in terms of where he is as a player. It's just a quick collection of logs showcasing his overall average. (IE: when I click 10H Lei shen, I see this: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-97ebe ... 709&e=5207)

And other thing I'll PM you in game.

Suplift
User

Postby Suplift » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:47 pm

grouch wrote:
Suplift wrote:- Age & Location: 23 Australia

last time we had someone from australia they were constantly dc'ing - do you have this problem? which wow server(s) have you had or not had this problem on?

No I have never had this problem, they guy probably had a shitty connection.

Suplift wrote:- Do any others have access to your account? Yes, Mist likes to play my account when he feels like being good at the game.

as much as i trust mist i don't believe anyone should be sharing accounts. if you or he manages to somehow get a virus/malware/keylogger installed on your system(s) then both of your accounts could be compromised instead of just one. does that make sense?

I was kinda joking about that. Who I shared my account with has quit and it was for progression on Lei Shen for Alts. I was going to play his mistweaver while he plays my Hpal. I don't believe in it either, however it was better at the time for me to play his mistweaver and for him to play my holy paladin

Suplift wrote:- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Mist didn't buy me one =/

please fix this - there's a free app for mobile phones and the physical authenticator only costs a few dollars. if we're going to invest our time in you then you should invest a few minutes into getting an authenticator.

I was also joking, like mist said I do have an auth. ^_^

Suplift wrote:- Race & why did you choose it: Because Pandaren look amazing. I mean tails bro

do you believe this is the best race for your class/role in 5.4?

Yes and no, Blood elfs have a higher chi gen than pandaren but pandaren do more healing. To be safer on Progression I'd probably play a blood elf. But It's not a huge difference between the two.

Suplift wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: Engi to abuse TFT snapshotting and BS because more gems are cool

do you believe these are the best professions for your class/role in 5.4?

Suplift wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Duh Winning, Doesn't have mist in it. I need to destroy his asshole in an raid environment as well as in the bedroom.

could you be more specific? i have no clue what you just said.

Okay, time to be more specific about why I'm considering leaving. I don't like how my current guild is going. We're trying to split groups with main/alts (Which isn't a horrible thing) But we have people who just fuck around and get carried by their Ilvl on their mains. So when they play @~522 they just do zero dps and we can't kill bosses to gear up alts. I don't like that they seem to get away with it.
Suplift wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Because I'm horrible with UI's I just copy and pasted affinitii's UI,

again, no idea what you just said.. please post a picture of your ui in a raid environment.

Suplift wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): While I don't believe healing meters matter to much for me, because of my current raid's setup. You can stare at my e-peen bot and tell me how much better of a player I am than mist

we don't want to see logs for omgdpshps numbers, we want to see your spell choices, damage taken, damage done, healing targets, etc. please provide a direct link to worldoflogs for us.

I linked this because it allows people like mist to look at say Durumu 10 man H and see what I'm doing throughout the fight. I could just link 1 WoL report but for all you know I could be cherrypicking.

Suplift wrote:- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Because I want to raid with my Mistypoo (Kawaii face)

oh god, not another one…

(Kawaii face)

Suplift wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2880007264, I just noticed this is a horrible example of my ping >_< I normally sit @ 150-180 during raids.

again, this seems really bad. playing with a 200ms+ delay can be pretty awful for anyone's performance but if you believe it isn't an issue then i'll take your word for it.

Like I said this actually makes my ping look worse than it actually is. I was talking to frozen about it and he said his speedtest was similar to mine. Like it said i don't lag, I sit at ~150 which isn't to horrible to play on. Relevant picture

anyway, other than the colossally faggosexual circle jerk between you and mist, this seems like a good application. looking forward to hearing your responses.

I promise you i'll keep the colossally faggotry between me and mist in whispers

Suplift
User

Postby Suplift » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Also I forgot to comment on profressions, Engi/tailoring is the best atm for monks due to how TFT Snapping shotting works. However Tailoring isn't as consistent in a 25 man raid as Engi. So you have to be quite lucky to line up tailoring proc and engi with your TFT. So I just kept Blacksmithing in case crit gems become op for monks.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

quotefail.

But yeah, regarding professions, engi \ tailoring is theoretically the best but like you said, RNG. I personally chose Engineering \ Alchemy for the convenience factor. That an alchemy is historically just a good healing profession.

And regarding the log thing, I do agree with that to some extent. I can go onto that page and pull 10 logs and see how he's performing overall. Just gotta click a a few more times.

But I'd suggest posting a full clear log when you post your screenshot.

Suplift
User

Postby Suplift » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vv84upmuawwu0z91/ and http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j1y3ilxc0joslz6q/

are this weeks clear, I wasn't in on tortos durumu breaker horridon and jikun on my monk.

Here's a picture of me in combat ^_^

Hope I finally cleared everything up. I probably shouldn't make an app @2am.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 pm

alright that's better!

i have no idea what your schedule is like over in kangarooland but will you always be able to make raids on eastern time? i take it you have a night job?

if so, do you want to meet around 8:30 on our mumble tomorrow?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Suplift
User

Postby Suplift » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm

I would be able to :3

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:56 am

I promise you i'll keep the colossally faggotry between me and mist in whispers

You can CC me into this "colossally faggotry" any time.
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”