523 MW Monk, 511 WW

Even Baddier Baddies
pilaf
User

523 MW Monk, 511 WW

Postby pilaf » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, Staten Island, NY.
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 10am-5am 7pm-12:00am
- Number of Testicles: over 9000
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: since 2005.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Didn't raid until WOTLK, only ever got to Sindy. Cata I downed DW with some heroics in between. Currently in MoP I'm 10/12.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Pîlaf
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren because I wanted to be special and be a tauren monk.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... laf/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Breakfast club
- Professions and why did you choose them: Mining which I never even got to 600 because I was poor.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Mistweaver, Windwalker. I've been healing for the last 2 expansions so I enjoy DPSing at times.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Most of my MW gear has mastery due to RNG being RNG and taking upgrades that no one else needed. My OS gear was from OS rolls which has better stats than my MW gear for the spec.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Mana tea because I'm not retarded. Surging mist so whoever needs the heal gets it without any worry of failing, and renewing mist to spread it out because uplift is OP.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Soothing mist, surging mist, renewing mist (100% uptime) uplift when people are below 70%ish thunder focus tea to spread more renewing mist in 25m settings. Enveloping mist on tanks since its my biggest HoT, my bubble on the tanks when they're at 10%, revival to save us from wipes, or big damage phases like colorblind phase or quills.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I think I hit 1600 once.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Hard Casual 25m guild on Gorefiend. Gorefiend is super dead and I want to get on a more populated server and want to continue to raid and progress to see more end game content.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I use the standard UI, my bars are set up but I only use healbot to heal
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
- Alts & their name/level: all my alts are some variation of Pilaf, and I have a hunter,paladin,rogue,priest,DK,druid.another monk,mage.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): pilafx0 is my aim
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Saw a post on guild recruitment forum.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I saw a recruitment on the forum for any kind of Monk and saw that you're 13/13 heroic, and that's some crazy progression I'd love to get in on.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I raid on an Alienware M14x upgraded to 16gb of ram, nvidia geforce 650gt, it's connected to a 27 inch monitor and i use an external keyboard and mouse(all standard keyboard and mouse)
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. I get about 16mbps DL and 15 UL

grouch
Admin

Re: 523 MW Monk, 511 WW

Postby grouch » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 pm

this app won't be moving forward until you fill out every question.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

pilaf
User

Postby pilaf » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 am

I'm not sure which question I missed. Unless you're referring to the DPS role question, which I'm not applying for which is why it's blank.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am

i'm not going to take the time to show you what you didn't fill out. if you can't do that then you should look elsewhere.
if you never tasted joy

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

pilaf wrote:- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I saw a recruitment on the forum for any kind of Monk and saw that you're 13/13 heroic, and that's some crazy progression I'd love to get in on.

Haven't cleared normal. Apps to 13/13 heroic guild. : x

Nize
User

Postby Nize » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 am

Here is what you missed:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I use the standard UI, my bars are set up but I only use healbot to heal

It's not a 'Describe your UI' question, it's a 'show your UI' question. Press print screen and upload it to imgur via your screenshots folder. Preferably do it in a raid group.

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

It clearly says it's not optional.

- Alts & their name/level: all my alts are some variation of Pilaf, and I have a hunter,paladin,rogue,priest,DK,druid.another monk,mage.

Alright, but what are their names and levels?

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Saw a post on guild recruitment forum.

You only answered half of this question.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I saw a recruitment on the forum for any kind of Monk and saw that you're 13/13 heroic, and that's some crazy progression I'd love to get in on.

Again, only half the question answered.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I raid on an Alienware M14x upgraded to 16gb of ram, nvidia geforce 650gt, it's connected to a 27 inch monitor and i use an external keyboard and mouse(all standard keyboard and mouse)

Third time, half the question answered.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. I get about 16mbps DL and 15 UL

That's not what we asked.

--

An application is meant to throw yourself at us, to make yourself seem desirable. You failed in two parts: Messing up the application, and not having your character fully optimized.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 am

Not only that, his gemming makes no sense, his forging makes no sense, his glyphs and talents are, for the most part, wrong.

I don't honestly think he knows what he's doing.

Care to explain literally everything? I am not at all satisfied with your "explanation" about gear.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am

not interested, sorry.
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”