Even Baddier Baddies
Loochy
User

Boomkin Application

Postby Loochy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 pm

-------------------

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25/Canada
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Usually get home from work around 3pm EST.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yeah i recently got one
- How long have you played WoW: Since the start of wrath i'd say
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Iv'e literally cleared everything from the start of wrath expansion up until now, Including most kill's pre-nerf

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Yhcool/Druid
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, Berserking is the only pve racial for Horde.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Yhcool/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? If there was any ruckus, I'd love to explain.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Eng/Alch because i can make myself flasks and pots for myself and it's also a good raiding profession. Engineering i find really useful as a raiding profession with a on use intellect proc lining up really nice with spells like starfall etc. I try not to use rocket boot's to much during a heavy aoe damage income just incase of rocket fuel.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? In my current 10man i am the 3rd healer for some fights, I barly play resto in raids due to never really needing 3 healers in 10man but when we do i step up to the plate and do a hell of a job, i can also play resto just as good as boomkin but i dont enjoy it as much to do it full time unless i was really needed.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Choice of gear right now for Boomkins is obviously hit/spirit you wanna be capped at 15%(5100) then with the t14 4pc you'd wanna get haste capped at 3706 but that's obviously really easy to get with most pieces having alot of haste on it. After you'd wanna stack as much crit as possible so you can proc starsurge as much as possible so prety much 320 hard crit gems would be the way to go as of right now. Mastery is decent but you don't really want it you wanna reforge into as much crit as possible and if the piece has crit already reforge into haste. Resto- I barly look into it due to not really needing to because i heal about 2 fights in total but what im aware of is you'd wanna get haste capped for hot ticks, obviously reforge as much spirit as possible and spell power is really good also. Mastery gives your hots extra healing which is really nice which is why that's the next stat for them unlike boomkins crit is useless for a resto druid.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Boomkin - Glyph of Stampede so i can stay in boomkin form while the raid need's a movement speed or a snare removal. Glyph of Stampeding Roar so mostly everyone in the raid get's the movement speed because of the small radius on it. Glyph of the Moonbeast so i can cast heals battle rez and tranq without getting out of dps form and losing 5% haste to the raid and losing out on dps due to GCD's.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? It's really simple - Prepot/Starfall/Wrath/Incarn-Vigil/Sunfire/Moonfire/Starsurge/Starfire/Starfall/Ceslestial/Berserking and keep casting Starfires until you refresh your last Starfall and when Celestial has 1 second left you wanna refresh your dots depends on the RNG with trinket procs most likly both will be up to maximize your dps. Then you just go back and forth and starfall every lunar and redot with trinket proc's.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Applying as a dps, But as a healer if needed would mostly be Lifebloomx3 on tank and a rejuv if lots of damage going out with swiftmends, Wild Growth is normally casted on cooldown but you dont wanna cast this spell if everyones topped off. As for cooldown's tranq when alot of raid damage or when needed, Tree form when raid needs alot of healing normally in 10man you can get 2 stacks of lifeblooms to pop on everybody not exactly sure how it would be in 25man something i'd have to look into thats for sure.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Rival 2195 just playing with a couple friend's on alt's.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: downtime(25man)/the business(10man) I'll start with downtime. Amazing rank on our grand crusader kill http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/shatt ... g.tier9_25 we kinda fell off due to losing a couple key players and the guild's raid leader, We survived all the way threw Fireland's and made quick work in there with all heroic pre-nerf kills the first 2 weeks going 6/7 heroic and the guild prety much fell over on heroic rag due to people getting bored and losing our main healer blossoms to vodka. Then i had joined tyranny a 25man raiding guild that turned into the 10man The Business and we formed on heroic Rag and got a early world 100 kill on it and some prety good dragon soul kills also with a 10/15% buff on heroic spine and about 10 attempts on heroic deathwing. Then of course now stuck on heroic sha the guild leaders decided to just quit the game and here i am. I really miss the 25man raiding its just so much funner.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/f/24/wowscrnshot020413235805.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): These logs are really old considering we haven't done any farm content in so long. All of our parses got bumped due to getting outgeared and raid extending for heroic Sha for over a month now. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/caxw ... 720&e=7509

- Alts & their name/level: Loochyqt lvl90 Spriest
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Cellphone/Skype/Facebook
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Just browsing threw 25man guilds.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I'm very competitive player but i also LOVE to have fun while getting shit done, So thats why i choose simple math over all the other guilds after speaking to Nik it feels like the perfect guild for me. I just got accepted into Gamble on Mal'ganis a US 13th 25man but i don't feel like its the right fit for me being the 2nd top guild on the server. I like the feeling of getting server first's because it feels like i actually accomplished something.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Processor: Intel i5 2500k @ 3.3 GHz (not overclocked - Memory: 4 GB DDR2 - Graphics: nVidia GeForce GYS 250 - FPS: 45-60 (In 25-man situations)
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2508536304.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://imgur.com/r/funny/5DPjxBP

Ninetales
User

Re: Boomkin Application

Postby Ninetales » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Need a working link to world of logs
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Loochy wrote:http://imgur.com/r/funny/5DPjxBP[/color]

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/inde ... ate=020613

Try again please. Preferably something that doesn't already have "/r/funny" in the url.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 pm

hey sorry about that i thought it was the full link! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/caxw ... amageDone/

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 pm

http://imgur.com/J0xZFi4 is that better i made it alllll myself :D

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

why would you copy the picture to begin with instead of just doing it yourself?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm not very good at drawing pictures as you can tell lol

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Loochy the spriest from Shattered Hand?
I'm just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's okay guys, my packet loss is good. -Plezzureable

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:45 am

Its a long weekend and alot of us are not around, we'll get back to you on this hopefully in the next day or two.

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Spatula wrote:Loochy the spriest from Shattered Hand?

Yeah, what's up?

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Loochy wrote:

Yeah, what's up?

Ah, it's Fastfingaz. I remember you from SH.

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:08 am

Spatula wrote:
Loochy wrote:

Yeah, what's up?

haha yeah i remember you the rouge right?

Spatula
User

Postby Spatula » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm

That's me, I put in a good word for ya. Good luck!

Loochy
User

Postby Loochy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Spatula wrote:

That's me, I put in a good word for ya. Good luck!

Thanks dude appreciate it!

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm gonna start off by saying that your comment about declining the offer to gamble because they weren't server first was in poor taste. That being said, I'm looking for feed back and comments from our current moonkins. We're interested in adding a ranged dps and your logs are alright. We should be seeing a post from ChkChk shortly and I'd like to see your responses to his comments.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”