Player information: Ian
- Age & Location: 23, Toronto, Canada
- Usual Play Times (Server Time):
- Number of Testicles: 4, is that weird?
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): If needed, ofcourse
-- Saturday (optional): If needed, ofcourse
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes!
- How long have you played WoW: Since vanilla! Been a very long time.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla: All content
BC: Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK
Wrath: All content
Cata: 13/13HM, 7/7HM, 3/8HM
- Name, & Class: Vashtii - Deathknight
- Race & why did you choose it:
Orc - Orc is the best class for Deathknight on the Horde side due to the increased pet damage, Attack Power Racial and +3 Expertise when using axes racial.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u
- Can you describe the ruckus?
The Ruckus is usually coming from my pants, because there is ALWAYS a party going on down there.
- Professions and why did you choose them:
Blacksmithing: To grab the extra socket's to bracers and gloves.
Jewelcrafting: To grab the JC only gems.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Frost and Blood - Both are geared and I play both very often.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
With the Dragon Soul raid BiS was very easy to figure out. Other then keeping myself updated on Elitist Jerks, theres very few pieces in DS that are hard to pick out from the rest.
Offspec I've been picking up the best gear I can with Mastery/Dodge or Parry.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
These three Prime glyphs increase DPS to the fullest compared to other guilds. All of the glyphs are very cookie cutter.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Obliterate if both Frost/Unholy pairs and/or both Death runes are up, or if Killing Machine is procced
Frost Strike if RP capped
Horn of Winter
Taken straight from elitist jerks and I always try to follow that.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
Haven't PvP'd on this character. I used to play my rogue in BC and would have gotten glad had we cared enough to stop fighting a Druid, Hunter, Priest team over and over as Priest, Mage, Rogue. Other then that my rogue has all the other arena titles, battlemaster, etc.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Refined - Raided them in the beginning of Cata, but due to real life reasons had to quit and the melee spots filled up very fast!
Nidhogg - 25 Man guild however 2/3 nights we could barely get 20 people on and had completely stopped progressing.
Broken - Current 10 man guild. Not using time to progress, not even killing bosses we've killed before. Late starting because people have been showing up later then they should.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
I have been tanking pretty much 24/7 due to the guild I got recruited to having one of their tanks have to leave because of a new baby but here are a couple logs from raid finder:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uytvhokt86l00ygd/
- Ultra is a little low, screwed up a bit due to some distractions. Even Morchok could be higher but these are the only DPS logs I currently have as Frost.
- Alts & their name/level: Lovemeplease - Level 85 Holy Paladin - 391ilvl
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
A forum PM if possible, if my email is needed just ask.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
I raided for Tan for a long time, I know he quit but I'm pretty sure he is still in the guild.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Tan always spoke very highly of the guild and the environment/players. I know you guys are very good players from your track record and Tan's information about you guys made me want to apply.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
I7 Quad-Core 2.2ghz Processor
12 Gigs DDR3 Ram
Geforce 560m 3gig Graphics Card
My typical FPS is usally around 30+ with 30 being the very least and usually I am higher most of the time.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.http://www.speedtest.net/result/1776559957.png
- My ms is usually lower, room mates are doing something at the moment. I can post an updated one later if needed.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/70
Fixed Scheduling and got stuff sorted. Re-apping. Insert funny jokes here: