Even Baddier Baddies
theweekday
User

Theweekday - Shadow Priest

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 am

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Theweekday - Shadow Priest
- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin for the 1% Static Haste Buff
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Theweekday/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? BREAKFAST CLUB LOLOLOLOL
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting and Tailoring. To enchant my gear and rings....and make leg and back enchants.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I know how to play Disc, and it's my off-spec, just not geared.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: It's good gear in my main spec, and bad gear in my offspec.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use the glyphs that most, if not all, forums agree are best for DPS output.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? MF MF MB SW:P VT DP MF MF MF MB on cooldown. SW:D below 25% health or when moving. 4pc t13 rotation pop = MB Macro + MS spam.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Not a huge PVP'er.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Vital - 6/8h - Guild Fell Apart due to time difference and leadership issues.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): [url]http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j0qd9rvxhjk74mu6/sum/damageDone/?s=12324&e=12708%5B%2Furl%5D
- Alts & their name/level:
On Same Account: Sabsmash - lvl 85 Fury Warrior.
On Other Account: Smugs - lvl 85 Resto Shaman. Uoykcuf - lvl 85 Fire/Arcane Mage
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): 772 403 3391 - My cell, I text frequently. Don't have other chat programs.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: You guys posted on my thread on the guild recruit forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I've had offers from higher ranked guilds, but no guilds that took the time to talk to me in-game. Also the fact you don't recruit for the bench is a HUGE plus.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Homemade computer. Intel Quad-Core 3.2ghz OC CPU, 6gb DDR3 Ram, Nvidia 580 GC. - FPS = 35 FPS
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). I present to you, a tiger playing piano in front of Earth, which is dissolving into a nuclear war.

theweekday
User

Re: Theweekday - Shadow Priest

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 11:06 am

I should explain that the tiger picture is a picture I drew for a friend on a music review website I'm on, sputnikmusic.com. Hence why it says for Emim (my friend) by Dnor (me). If you want a fresh image, I'll gladly draw a new one. I just really liked this one :D

theweekday
User

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 am

Whoops Apparently I didn't copy the first part of the App LOL my bad...

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 & Florida
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 11:30am - 2am (any of those times, but I may go out and do other things during those times.)
- Number of Testicles: 2, 3 on a good day.
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: 6 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Full clear of all BC and WotLK content during current content. Priest became my alt in Cata until this teir.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

theweekday wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: It's good gear in my main spec, and bad gear in my offspec.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use the glyphs that most, if not all, forums agree are best for DPS output.

Come on now.

theweekday
User

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Honestly, those were the questions that seemed a bit trivial to me. Choice of gear? I chose gear that gave me the biggeat upgrades to my stats set by primary stat priority. And my glyphs seemed like a simple answer would suffice. As a dps, I want glyphs that are simcrafted to be the largest dps boosts. If there are better ways to answer the questions in a way you guys are looking for, I ll gladly try.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

theweekday wrote:Honestly, those were the questions that seemed a bit trivial to me. Choice of gear? I chose gear that gave me the biggeat upgrades to my stats set by primary stat priority. And my glyphs seemed like a simple answer would suffice. As a dps, I want glyphs that are simcrafted to be the largest dps boosts. If there are better ways to answer the questions in a way you guys are looking for, I ll gladly try.

What websites or other resources do you use to lookup/sim your stats to know which is better, where your breakpoints are, etc.? You mentioned glyphs being simmed, do you sim them yourself or follow the forums? Being on the cutting edge of progression doesn't give you much time to just follow whatever the forums say, especially if you're getting hardmode gear early in the tier.
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

theweekday
User

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

The website I follow most is HowToPriest.com, which is ran by cutting edge progression priests (i.e. Drye from the current server first guild on my server <Whatever Were Awesome>, US 12th, who I know pretty well.) I also use Rawr for myself to assure my gear is the best for me. I understand that when progressing at such a high level, the need to understand my class and be able to make decisions and find stuff out for myself is a big deal, but the only thing I can really say is that I assure you, I will have the best glyphs and gear choices for my priest.

Vashtii
User

Postby Vashtii » Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm

theweekday wrote:Honestly, those were the questions that seemed a bit trivial to me. Choice of gear? I chose gear that gave me the biggeat upgrades to my stats set by primary stat priority. And my glyphs seemed like a simple answer would suffice. As a dps, I want glyphs that are simcrafted to be the largest dps boosts. If there are better ways to answer the questions in a way you guys are looking for, I ll gladly try.

Trivial or not, on an app to a guild you would like to trial you should be filling out answers and not deciding yourself they are trivial.

theweekday
User

Postby theweekday » Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Well, I'm really not one to argue. I'm trying to answer the questions as you guys want them answeres. Sorry if I'm doing a bad job.

Demise
User

Postby Demise » Sat May 12, 2012 2:56 am

Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Full clear of all BC and WotLK content during current content. Priest became my alt in Cata until this teir.

link the character that killed TK, SSC, MH, and SWP at current content.

theweekday
User

Postby theweekday » Sat May 12, 2012 3:10 am

My achievements of all of those raiders were reset when I xferred to my friends server a month after the start of Wrath of the Lich King, when achievements were still a bit buggy after release. I had cleared them all, with my first KJ kill coming about three weeks before the release of Wrath.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 am

we're not interested at this time, best of luck with your search.

and for future reference, you should be more open to people's criticism and willing to explain your choices rather than just saying "other people think it's good so i do too."
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”