- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Maybe
-- Saturday (optional): Maybe
-- Sunday: Yes

- Do any others have access to your account? No! one but me uses my account.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes! Have Always Had one.

- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla I have been playing wow, and have enjoyed most of the experience.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Prior to Wrath I couldn't commit time to raiding because at the time I was very busy with school/work.
Took a break at the start of cata.
Wotlk 12/12 HM 10/25
Current 6/8 HM DS

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Cosp, Death Knight

- Race & why did you choose it: Goblin, Haste and utility of the rocket jump racial.

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Cosp/

- Can you describe the ruckus? What is this Ruckus? Loud Sudden disturbance the disrupts current activities.

- Professions and why did you choose them: BlackSmithing, JewelCrafting. Had since Wotlk and I was most comfortable with these professions. Used for the extra Gem sockets and better Gems to use with JewelCrafting.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Unholy Mainspec, Frost Offspec, Blood Often swap to all specs and am effective with all deathknight specs.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Generally Gear with Strength/Stamina with Mastery/Haste/Hit. For Blood Secondary stats of Mastery>Dodge>Parry.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Unholy- Glyph of Death Coil (extra damage on death coil), Glyph of Raise Dead (adds 40% of my strength and stamina to ghoul), Glyph of Scourge Strike (More shadow damage on back half of Scourge Strke). Major- Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell (Longer Duration), Glyph or Pestilence (increases range), Glyph of Blood Boil (Increases radius)
Frost- Glyph of Frost Strike (decreases cost of Frost Strike), Glyph of Obliterate ( Increases Damage Of Obliterate), Glyph of Howling Blast ( Allows Howling Blast to apply Frost fever dot), Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell (Longer Duration), Glyph or Pestilence (increases range), Glyph of Hungering Cold ( Costs no Runic Power to use)
Blood- Glyph of Death Strike ( More runic power adds more damage to strike), Glyph of Heart Strike (Increases damage of heart strike), Glyph of Rune Strike (increases Critical damage of Rune Strike). Major- Glyph of Vampiric Blood ( loss of Health point increase for a heal increase buff instead), Glyph of Rune Tap ( A percentage of the skill applys to group DeathKnight is currently in), Glyph of Dancing Rune weapon/ Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell (Dancing Rune Weapon glyph increases threat while skill is active) / Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell (Longer Duration). depending on fight would swap glyphs.
Minor glyphs don't matter just prefrence is the same for all specs.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Unholy- Outbreak/Icy Touch/Plague Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike >> All, Death Coil Runic Power dump, Never Festering Strike if able to Scourge Strike. Keeping dots up 100% of the time, Cool-downs at highest stat procs.
Frost- Outbreak/Icy Touch/Plague Strike, Obliterate, Obliterate, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Obliterate, Howling Blast, Frost Strike > all unless Killing Machine then Obliterate > all, Howling Blast priority with Freezing Fog. keep dots up! Cooldowns at highest stat procs.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Current guild is falling apart. Tentacles Stalled on spine progression and are having many troubles with consistent people showing up to be able to raid. Tense!

Mystery Inc Fell Apart. Due to poor leadership and an even poorer Dkp system. That caused stress and drama. Leadership lead to and bad place to be and nothing could be done.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-_giUb ... lPeTIS1x8=

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pue6 ... =6223#Cosp

- Alts & their name/level:
Finkz level 85 deathknight Dps, Ilvl 398. No other raid ready alts currently.

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
Mobile Phone the only out of game contact I would be good with giving out.

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
Guild searching for future content. Honestly randomly came across guild seemed like it was more then worth it to put in a app.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Hope to be considered for a spot in SM for the future of wow raiding content. I am confident in my ability in what iI do and believe I can be of value. Would also like to personally apologize for not taking my time with this application on the first draft. I have no good excuse.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
30-40 Fps for raids Reliable PC.
Intel(R) core(TM) i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 1696MB
8.00 GB Ram.

- What kind of internet connection do you have?
Reliable Internet Connection.Cogeco Cable Internet.
Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1901868605.png

Sincerely, Wesley Switzer "Cosp"

Tyde
User

Re: Cosp - UH DeathKnight

Postby Tyde » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Still no MS paint. Deleting the question doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Cosp
User

Postby Cosp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Lol. understand that the question exists. Have made a big enough dick of myself already today.

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Cosp wrote:Lol. understand that the question exists. Have made a big enough dick of myself already today.

Don't worry too much about it, just submit one when you get the chance. If you don't have MS Paint, there are a variety of other programs/websites that'll work perfectly fine. Best of luck with your app!

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Tyde
User

Postby Tyde » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

in reagards to your spec, do you always run with Contagion or is your current unholy spec more for spine progression etc? Would you spec look at different for a single target fight?

Also, just taking a quick look at your UI i didnt see any raid frames, do you use any?

Cosp
User

Postby Cosp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Yes I do it would be grid. Located left above chat.
I always use Contagion because nowhere else to place points the would be more effective for pve. If so i would be taking talents that would serve no purpose to raiding.

Cosp
User

Postby Cosp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

but i could see replacing contagion for more Runic power with Runic power mastery but that is about it. If Guild would rather me redo that i would .

Cosp
User

Postby Cosp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Cosp
User

Postby Cosp » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Also more up to date UI had just changed it.
http://i.imgur.com/0buGx.jpg

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm

We don't have room on our roster for another melee at this time, best of luck in your guild search.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”