Veryclean - SPriest

Even Baddier Baddies
Veryclean
User

Re: Veryclean - SPriest

Postby Veryclean » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Minty wrote:
Veryclean wrote:I do not have any current logs due to the fact that i took some time off (planned vacation from 6 months ago) so i've been gone and recently just got back. I'll provide some newer logs hopefully tonight and tomorrow if needed.

It would be great if you could.

will do

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 pm

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3 ... 435&e=4790

Please keep in mind i only had 1 heroic piece before this encounter just received my 2nd.

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Tyde
User

Postby Tyde » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 am

His dps looks pretty good for only having 1 peice of Heroic gear for those bosses. Resident spriests thoughts?

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks :) The other Spriest below me has 5-6 pieces heroic, i did however add "NeedToKnow" to monitor my intel buffs, im still use to just monitoring over my buffs myself with the regular UI but it seems as if you all would like to "require" me to have some sort of buff monitor.

Tyde
User

Postby Tyde » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Veryclean wrote:Thanks :) The other Spriest below me has 5-6 pieces heroic, i did however add "NeedToKnow" to monitor my intel buffs, im still use to just monitoring over my buffs myself with the regular UI but it seems as if you all would like to "require" me to have some sort of buff monitor.

lets put it this way, if you use ANYTHING that tracks your dots/procs your dps will increase, plain and simple. ForteXorcist is something i recrently installed and I dont know how i played without it previously. It is absolutely amazing for multi tasking and multi dotting. For a spriest is shows the exact time to start recasting your VT so your can perfectly clip the last tick as soon as it goes off! People can play well without all these addons, but we want people to be the best they can and do whatever they can to be the best so we are always pushing top US progression. Thats the mind set of the players SM looks for from what I have seen in my time here.

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I dont want to argue but i can manage having only having my intel buffs out and watching them proc with the default UI :) but if its "required" i dont mind using it

Zerizzi
User

Postby Zerizzi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 am

Putting your useful information more towards the center of the screen/in an easy to see spot WILL increase your performance, whether you think you are performing at a top level or not. What happens when you look up at your buffs and try to find the intel buff? Oh you finally found out. But now your dead because you didn't see the void zone on the ground and our addons aren't updating to warn you because this is progression.

I highly encourage to get a UI/edit your UI to put the useful information closer to the center/in an easy to see spot without anything else around it.

Here is my UI. My bottom left area above my chat has my NeedToKnow, and the bars on the right side are my Int buffs. I don't even have to actively look at it, I can see how many bars there are and know when to refresh my dots for the full effect. The rest of my information is located in the center of my screen. Short of cds, I don't even need my bars on the screen.

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am

Will do, already have needtoknow setup with all the viable information i need located next to my dot timers.. any other add-ons you suggest having that you find helpful in increasing dps

Zerizzi
User

Postby Zerizzi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

What do you use for timers? I use forteXorcist for mine, very customizable and really nice to use. I also use an addon to track my shadow orbs, forget its name right now as I am at work, but I also use it for any class with things such as combo points or any stacking buff.

I also encourage the use of mouseover macros with your raid frames for grips and such, but that is a minor thing and nothing that is needed.

Tyde
User

Postby Tyde » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

Addons that you could use: Raven, ForteXorcist, Power Auras, OmniCC etc

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 pm

I use focus frames and blizzard ui

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

And could you possibly go into more detail of why i would use these addons and what they have to offer

sacira
User

Postby sacira » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Zerrizi offers shadow priest lesson for 40 dollars.

Veryclean
User

Postby Veryclean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 pm

lol

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”