Arystana - Feral Tank

Even Baddier Baddies
Arystana
User

Arystana - Feral Tank

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Player information:

- Age & Location: 18 San Diego, California

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Easier question would be; When am I NOT playing.. And that is 6-9 Hours of the night/Morning.

- Number of Testicles: 2, if you count inverted ones called Ovaries.

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yep
-- Tuesday: Yeppers
-- Wednesday: Yepperdoodle
-- Thursday: Mr. Yepperson
-- Friday (optional): Mmmmhmm.
-- Saturday (optional): Sure thing.
-- Sunday: Mmmm... idk.....Yes.

- Do any others have access to your account? Nope.

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yep.

- How long have you played WoW: Mmmm maybe 3 - 4 Years. Like the mid wrath-ish? Fuck if I remember.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
11/12H ICC at about the 10% buff I believe. I switched to my Hpaladin for the start of Cata and I cleared - BoT - 4/4N 2/5H BWD - 6/6N 5/6H Throne 2/2N 1/2H FL - 7/7N 7/7H (Pre Frost Patch Nerf) I remade my Druid my full time Main for DS (I got sick of the Hpaladins changes.) - DS - 8/8N 6/8H 3rd Plate Spine 20%.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Arystana & Druid!

- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, cause I hate Tauren bear form. :>

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... a/advanced

- Can you describe the ruckus? Uhm, what?

- Professions and why did you choose them: JC: Because of the Agility Gemz / Enchanting: Because of making my own enchants and the ring bonus!

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MS: Feral Tank / OS: PvP Boomkin - I don't play it in PvE much but if required I'm sure I can research it.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Tank - I'm a druid that's a stupid question, Agility Agility oh look some more Agility. I have looked over the Mastery/Stam builds but I like my Agil/Dodge build more. I feel it just fits me better. Boomkin - It's just gear I've picked up from my raids. It's most likely not reforged or Gemmed properly because I don't use it.

- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Feral - Prime Glyphs: Beserk/Mangle/Lacerate. Major Glyphs: Rebirth/Maul/Frenzied Regeneration. Minor Glyphs: Dash/Unburdened Rebirth/Challenging Roar.
I chose these mainly for DPS/TPS out put with the Rebirths for 100% pick ups when needed, to my Dash for fights that I need to get somewhere and quick with out burning my Stampeding and last but not least Challenging because who knows when I'm going to need to mass pick up everything like for example, on H Spine.. Somehow the Ooze tank dies and they're about to kill all the healers! OH NO! I mass taunt, long enough for him to get picked up and attempt to regain aggro on them all.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Nop.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Nop Nop.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 2300 3s, 2250 2s as Resto :>

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My current guild has been falling apart for the past few weeks, we lost our Resto Druid to IRL, then our HPaladin because the Rdruid Left, then to our SPriest & Lock because they were bored and last but not least our GM/RL Mage to IRL drama so we've come to our end.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://oi43.tinypic.com/20f2176.jpg

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-38jhvpcf5pn5lz50/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zof36psihjs5ug1m/

- Alts & their name/level: 2nd Main - Hpaladin, 85: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... B/advanced

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype? Name on there is Arystana or my Cell number which I am not posting on here. :)

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Guild Recruitment Forums and Nope.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? The guilds progression, mainly. All of your kill dates are impressive so that leads me to believe that the members themselves have to be strong which is what I'm looking for in a guild. :)

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Uhm, ASUS G73SW-TZ083V Gaming Laptop...2.0GHz Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor, a 17.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED backlit display, 8GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB graphics card, two 500GB hybrid hard drives, Blu-ray combo drive and support for 8-in-1 card reader, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI output, USB 3.0 port, 8-cell battery as well as pre-installed with the Windows 7 Professional 64bit OS.
Copy Pasted it myself! I don't know anything about laptop specs I just got what I liked but she runs fine for me. Sooo yea.
FPS: 25M 60+ / 10M 100+

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. I use Wireless internet from AT&T. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1888923414.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional)
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mjyaq.png
I have little skill in the Pain department... but this is what I can do on paper in 10 min :3
http://i41.tinypic.com/2epomfq.jpg

Amye
User

Re: Arystana - Feral Tank

Postby Amye » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Half of your answers seem really sarcastic or smart assey. o.o

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Yea I know, It's that kinda of morning for me. Not normally like that.

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 pm

No intention of being a bitch, just felt goofy today I guess. :<

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't know much about feral tanks, but if it counts, I remember the dudes from After Hours from when I was in Shattered Oath.

All of them were quality players. I don't remember knowing Arystana personally, but I've heard good things.

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm

:O I remember you, yea I just joined AH about a month or so ago. It's unfortunate that they're falling apart because I really liked them.
You -might- know my Paladin Jane, but I was on Alliance for most of FL/DS.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Doesn't ring a bell. I was here for most of FL \ DS. :P

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh, well then.. uhm... Hi? :D

Incin
User

Postby Incin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Arystana wrote:- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Nop.

Since Feral is one of those specs where its DPS comes in handy as well as Tanking could you actually put what rotation you would use, since I highly doubt you would be tanking full time seeing as we have many tanks and also tanks that play multiple specs. If not Feral dps then possibly Boomkin or w/e your main OS would be for a PVE raid environment.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Yeah. Being able to play an offspec well is pretty much a massive plus, especially considering some fights will be better for some tanks than others, or we just need less tanks, etc.

If you're not familiar with an offspec, would you be willing to learn?

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I'd be probably better off as Feral DPS, rather then boomkin just because I have little to 0 exp with it in serious raiding environments.
Uhm, for feral DPS Mangle > Shredx2 > Rake > Rip > Shred > Savage Roar > Shred until x5 Combo for Bite > Shred to refresh Rip/Rake > Shred > Refresh Savage Roar > So on and so forth. May very depending on procs or CDs used.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Demo Roar/shout uptime on bosses is kind of low. It's less relevant now with all the nerfs and it won't even be an ability in MoP but it's something I'd like to see on parses still. Do you have something to track Demo and similar debuffs on bosses?

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:20 pm

I do not, I actually have it macro'd into my Maul which I've also been lacking in using recently. I normally don't have this issue but I can fix up my TellmeWhen so It can watch it.

Arystana
User

Postby Arystana » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 am

I'm guessing I was declined? Or is it being thought over.

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 am

I'm guessing I was declined? Or is it being thought over.

Since we're down to one day raid weeks right now, a bunch of people don't check the site as regularly as they used to. Hang in there, at least one of the officers will get back to you soon enough.

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”