Noden--Feral(kitty)

Even Baddier Baddies
Noden
User

Noden--Feral(kitty)

Postby Noden » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20 Florida
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Anytime after 6:45 during the week. Friday i can't play until after 7:30est.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): after 7:30
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since SSC in BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): i'm 11/13 in tier 11 i've Killed Yogg-0 Algalon, 12/12 hICC, 7/7h FL.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Noden- Druid(kitty/bear)
- Race & why did you choose it: I chose druid just before Dragon soul came out. I really like the diversity the class brings to a raid group with the many rolls It can fill. Also being feral it also comes with one of the more powerful 4pce bonus.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... z/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Total (organized) Chaos
- Professions and why did you choose them: Blacksmithing and Leatherworking. For added sockets and significant boost in Agility From both.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I have only played as Kitty and Bear on my druid I’m confidant with both.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: MY choice of gear doesn’t really change much between my main and off-spec some of the tier combo and trinkets do change but over all between Feral(kitty and bear) there are much similarity also when you Gem it with pure agility.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use, Maul, Berserk, Mangle as my prime in Bear. And Bloodletting, Rip and Berserk in Kitty(ultraxion using Mangle in place for Bloodletting) Those are pretty solid for the prime glyphs. I don’t glyph for Frenzied regen in either spec but rather Bark skin in kitty so I’m able to taunt an add or something in bear form to build rage for my FR heal.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Leap-Ravage-Shread-Tiger’s Fury- Rip-Rake-Ravage-Savage Roar-Shread(until Dots begin to fall) Refresh Dots and Keep Roar up. When full on CP’s with all dots and buffs then I’ll FB.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): N/a
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: MY prior guild I’m in is a friends guild I was going to raid with for a little bit until I would be able to find a new one. My guild prior was <Critical Mass> on Stormrage I raided on my paladin during that time before Dragon soul’s release then I ran into some scheduling conflicts that caused me to leave and then I began raiding on the Druid. As a disclaimer I did recently realm change to a friends guild for now So if my armoy breaks with the move i'll post it up again.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Dont Mind power auras they were larger in the picture than they are now. http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc11 ... /blash.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u ... etails/25/
- Alts & their name/level: Helmdal 85 Dwarf Prot paladin.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected](email)
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I was approached on the Forums by Grouch and he said I should look into you guys and apply.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? After reading over your history and raiding times I really feel like this group would make a great fit for me and I would make a great addition to the roster.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? My computer handles 25man raiding very well. I do have fps lows here and there but over all thing are very stable. I have Nvidia Gfx card. Verizon FIOS for my ISP.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1769238257.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

hydra
User

Re: Noden--Feral(kitty)

Postby hydra » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Why does the puppy have no body? What kind of monster are you?
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you don't have a single red epic gem (bad luck with gem drops, too expensive on your server, etc)?

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Basically both Reasons you stated. They're going for around 5k uncut and 8-9k cut and the only epic gems i've gotten were the 2 purple and 2 orange.

And as for the dog have no body... It should have i must not have filled the line in all the way and didn't notice it.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 pm

on this server they're 6-12k but people are buying them. i'd advise making an effort to get some epic reds.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah i'm trying to get a few, i just dont have time during the day to farm cash and make enough gold to keep up with how prices are. it's not like i'm making lame reasons i just dont have the resources for it now. I'm hoping i get lucky with some gem cases from Dragon soul in hope to start getting a few.

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Noden wrote:Basically both Reasons you stated. They're going for around 5k uncut and 8-9k cut and the only epic gems i've gotten were the 2 purple and 2 orange.

Your armory shows you've killed deathwing 11 times.

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes, And you can also get Blue and Green quality gems from the Gem cluster things. I'm sorry that yes it does seem far fetched but it's truth. i've only got 2 orange and 2 purple.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 am

Why 65 crit on your cloak instead of 22 agi?

Also, your dot timers for tracking rip/rake/roar seem ludicrously huge. That's just my personal opinion, if you never die because of that big blind spot, I don't give a shit what your UI looks like.

Logs look fine, you just need better gear.

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 am

My power auras yes though they are quite large were only that big to i would get use to looking in those specific areas. And with getting use to their locations i have reduced them in size to make them less cluttered in the screen.

I have looked into both +65Crit and 22Agi enchants for the cloak I used +65 Crit because for the longest time prior to DS and the boost in stats it was the most favored. But now with the significant increase in Crit we have naturally from being in cat form and the excess on gear it's only natural to put it on your cloak. So i will be fixing that as we speak thanks for pointing that out.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am

22 agi has been the superior enchant for this entire xpac. Not sure what boost in stats you're referring to.

Looking at your spec, why not grab primal madness?

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

To be honest this question has come up a lot about why i didn't spec into Primal Madness, Granted it does give you a pretty nice buffer of Energy if you were to be capped on energy, but during a fight when you're constantly using and spending all your energy with out it every really being able to fully regen to reach the new cap it's given you it seems likea a wasted talent. All it really does is give you an additional i believe 20 energy to the full cap which it 100 so if you hadn't attacked you would be sitting with 120 energy. But mid fight you'll rarely ever be able to cap to take advantage of it. The normal +60 energy you gain from King of the Jungle is great and at times quickly used up when you're already way below half energy with the rotation. I rarely find myself in a position to take advantage of the greater cap in energy because i'm never pooling my energy during a fight rather expending it through my roatation.

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 am

Oh, another thing. I did change my Cloak enchant a while ago before i transfered servers but the armory is taking a while to update the new name/server so it's showing old data.

Noden
User

Postby Noden » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 am

Going to the post about the Primal Madness, i did place the points i would have placed there into Brutal impact, but given the content if i were needed to or asked to i would place the points there insted.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Noden wrote:To be honest this question has come up a lot about why i didn't spec into Primal Madness, Granted it does give you a pretty nice buffer of Energy if you were to be capped on energy, but during a fight when you're constantly using and spending all your energy with out it every really being able to fully regen to reach the new cap it's given you it seems likea a wasted talent. All it really does is give you an additional i believe 20 energy to the full cap which it 100 so if you hadn't attacked you would be sitting with 120 energy. But mid fight you'll rarely ever be able to cap to take advantage of it. The normal +60 energy you gain from King of the Jungle is great and at times quickly used up when you're already way below half energy with the rotation. I rarely find myself in a position to take advantage of the greater cap in energy because i'm never pooling my energy during a fight rather expending it through my roatation.

Primal madness will give you the 20 energy regardless of how much you have, the catch is that it takes it away when the effect falls off. Ideally you want to be at zero energy when this happens so you lose no energy and if you're really min/maxing you'll cancel it manually when at zero (although I don't do that so I won't fault you for it).

You'll see lots of guides suggesting that you don't bother with this talent because it's only a small dps gain when used properly. Even without managing it like a hawk though it is a dps gain of ~1%, and there really isn't much else to put to points into unless you're trying to do a hybrid build.

It's the first talent to go when you need to points somewhere else but there's almost no reason for brutal impact this tier, the 2% magic damage reduction is meh, and furor is only useful if you're expecting to rez someone (although if you do have to do this it probably is better than madness).
Last edited by rahba on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”