Rextile - Survival Hunter app

Even Baddier Baddies
Rex500
User

Rextile - Survival Hunter app

Postby Rex500 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 17 Long Island, New York
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 3:00 pm - 1:00 AM (Monday-Friday) Usually all day Saturday-Sunday
- Number of Testicles: 3, yes im THAT manly
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since the beginning of BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Raided and downed most of ICC and Ulduar
12/12 Normal
4/13 Heroic
7/7 Normal
6/7 HM (5/7 Pre-nerf)
8/8 Normal
2/8 HM
Glory of the FL raider ach earned on 25 mans during T12
Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Rextile, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Because im very big on min-maxing I chose troll for the bow crit and beserking.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ile/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Ermm is this a Breakfast Club reference?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Jewelcrafting for +81 agility (Chimeras eye) and Scribe because i refuse to do dailies for that ugly witch, and +80 agility (Felfire inscription)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Survival and offspec is Marksmanship. As of now with my 4 set and mastering the rotation and stats I am 100% Survival but I will gladly go MM or BM is ever needed.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: My gear follows the stat priority as the following (Relatively the same for Marks although Marks follows a higher haste caps in the form of haste plateus)
Agility -- 8% HIt > crit > haste to soft haste cap > mastery
All the best in slot gear I have provides the most crit and agility I can get. Currently I use Dreadfire drapes heroic (as with all the top hunters) because it is BiS over the Valor T13 cloak due to the amount of crit it provides.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Glyph of Exlposive Shot: Mandatory for survival for obvious reasons
Glyph of Kill shot: Survival does not have Termination as Marks does so this makes up for this loss. Kill shot glyph is a very huge DPS increase below 20%.
Glyph of arcane shot: The option here is arcane shot or serpent shot glyph. Arcane shot glyph is better with the 4 set due to the increased amount of arcane shots your doing making it better for single target.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
My rotation is a priority something like the following:
Explosive Shot > kill shot > Black arrow > Serpent sting (only needs to be applied once because it is refeshed with cobra) > arcane shot > cobra shot
Aoe rotation is something like:
Exp trap > multi shot x2-3> cobra shot x2-3 > multi shot x2-3
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I dont PVP much

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Shadows and dust Fell apart due to the very small population on the server. It was a great guild and an anomoly due to the fact it was so hardcore yet on such a small crappy RP server. Great guild and great people. Very few people were left standing a few ways into T13 so we decided to move to a better server with the small group we had and re-recruit and build back up. I want to raid and do not want to start from scratch, so I am looking elsewhere. Im still close with the guild.
Animosity is a group of some my old time friends im just raiding with for the time being so I do not fall to behind while looking for a new guild.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: : http://imgur.com/8GqGe
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-l ... 68#Rextile

RAnked log --^

have more to show my ability
- Alts & their name/level: Deathknight 85
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
Email me at [email protected]
or whisper me in game or PM me on forums
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found you guys through the grecruitment forums and I do not know anyone in the guild yet.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guys seem like you progress great, you have nice officers and perfect raid times. I really hope to get accepted!
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
I have a windows 7 pretty good gaming computer. 3.40 Ghz runs very well and high FPS during 25 man raids roughly. Over a terrabyte of space and 8 gigs of ram.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. My connection would be perfect for Andorhal because I live in new york!
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1722381060.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://imgur.com/Zo1By
Bunny

Nekrin
User

Re: Rextile - Survival Hunter app

Postby Nekrin » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 am

Can i see your new sety

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 am

The forum broke your log link, Try using the format [url=http://test.com]link[/url] or just put it in a code tag.

Rex500
User

Postby Rex500 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 am

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:28 pm

What's your alt's name.

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Rex500
User

Postby Rex500 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 am

Eckzy on Mal'ganis
hes some crappy DK i dont play him much

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am

um. our hunter is quite useless so i doubt he'll post anything of value. All your gear and gems and reforging seem normal except your haste is kind of high but oh well. But it is kind of odd you have almost no useful raiding pets. Not even a cat or a wind serpent. And they're, you know, really good.

Rex500
User

Postby Rex500 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes actually the reason I dont have a cat is because I had to ditch him to pick up a raptor becuase my 10 man I ran with didnt have a warrior but honestly for 25 mans raiding pets dont really mean anything because usually every buff is provided but yes I am trying to get my raiding pet collection back to normal

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

saying pets dont matter in 25 man is like not bringing your own food and flasks because the guild should do it for you.

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Amye wrote:um. our hunter is quite useless so i doubt he'll post anything of value. All your gear and gems and reforging seem normal except your haste is kind of high but oh well. But it is kind of odd you have almost no useful raiding pets. Not even a cat or a wind serpent. And they're, you know, really good.

thats not very nice :(

I looked over the app, and it looks like you know what you are doing for the most part. You really should have nearly every pet for buffs even though you wont use them very often. Anyways, I have one question, are you only using explosive trap over black arrow on aoe fights?

Rex500
User

Postby Rex500 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Understood with the pet buffs and im going to get my pet collection back for a neccessary raid environment
And I dont think your useless :D
As for exp trap over black arrow, I was very skeptical to this for single target fights because I mean, its just not whats right, but I am now using explosive trap over black arrow for those fights and it is proccing LnL much more then I had anticapated and increasing my DPS
Blizz really screwed up
All will i change tommorow!

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm