- Age & Location: 20 - Ontario, Canada
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 3-4pm to 12am
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): I could use some social time but if its really necessary I will raid.
-- Saturday (optional): ^
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes I do.
- How long have you played WoW: Started seriously at end of TBC ( played before but I quit then came back and liked it since then )
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 4/13 HM Tier 1 (raided on a different character back then); 6/7HM (attempts on H rag) Tier 2 ; 8/8 (Couldn't kill Deathwing first week because of members not being able to raid issues) Current Tier.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Sérialkillér - Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: I've played a melee until end of wrath when I decided that I really wanted a ranged so I went for a hunter which I had loads of fun and enjoyed leveling it. Summer of wrath comes around I xfer my DK to area 52 and kind of park him there since he was fully geared and start working on my hunter. I got him to 80 joined a guild that helped me get up to par gear and then finished wrath with 5/12 HM exp. Cataclysm launches and I really wanted to level my hunter but I just had to go with my Dk since he was on better server and I knew the server that my hunter was on it was pretty much dead. So I get my Dk to 85 gear him up and get 4/13HM exp. Firelands is announce and I xfered my hunter to area 52 and started playing my hunter getting 6/7 HM and where I am today. I will never park my hunter just too much fun.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... r/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? I know its from the movie The breakfast club but im not sure what it exactly is.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Engineering - Tinkers (480 agil every 1 min , free parachute , speed boost) Leatherworking - Enchants ( 130 agil to wrists , cheap pants enchant)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Currently surv but I have a free offspec to what ever is needed ( I will play any spec I enjoy them all and I know them all)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I usually look for gear that has crit (best for both surv and MM) and/or mastery/haste (best for MM and BM) but if the item has a huge agil inc I will take it just because the value of agil is pretty big for hunters.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I currently use : Glyph of Explosive Shot (6% crit on explosive shot makes it a must have for sure) , Glyph of Arcane Shot (increases damage of Arcane shot by 12% a really good glyph since I have the 2 pc t13 bonus now and I will be firing more arcane shots) , Glyph of Kill Shot (this one is really close with Glyph of Rapid fire and it comes down to everyone's play style and I chose this one because sometimes 2 kill shots in a row can come in handy)
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? As surv I start off with a serpent sting (Noxious Stings - increases ranged damaged done on target afflicted with Serpent Sting by 10%) then I do a explosive shot followed by a black arrow ( I do explosive shot before black arrow because explosive shot will come off CD before black arrow will proc Lock and Load and it allows me to do 4 explosive shots in a row if I time it right. After that I dump any remaining focus with arcane shot, then start casting Cobra shot , with the current 2pc bonus I usually get in 2-3 Cobra shots before I hit explosive shot and if black arrow is on CD i will dump focus with arcane shot. 2 pc t13 bonus allows me to get enough focus from 2-3 cobra shots to use both black arrow and explosive shot one after another without being focus hungry. Then its just repeat until under 25% where i just add 2 kill shots instead of 1 of the cobra shots.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Didn't really do any "high end" pvp on this character but from what I've been told I'm pretty good as pvp on my hunter.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The firm - 25 man raiding guild been in it for 2-3 months before they broke up because the GMs decided to quit and everything went to shit - thats where I hit 2/7HM.
Pretentious (current guild) - 10 man raiding guild that I've been in for 1-2 months. The reason I'm planing on leaving is the simple reason that they raid only 3 nights of week (pretty efficient don't get me wrong) but they are no planing on any server firsts or pushing killing end HM bosses.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5121 ... 203301.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/109158/
- Alts & their name/level: I have a 85 warrior and a 85 DK ( not planing on transferring for a while but if needed I will)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): mail - [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: wowprogress.com
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I've been looking at you guys for a while and really waiting for the right time to apply but from what I studied I really like what you guys have to offer.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 3.1 GHz CPU , 6 GB ram , ATI radeon 6990 HD
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1645596335.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8153/awwwyea.jpg

hydra
User

Re: Sérialkillér - Troll Hunter

Postby hydra » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 am

Weak drawing. Didn't even use colours.

Try harder.
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

Serial
User

Postby Serial » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Yeah I'm sorry I kinda rushed that drawing I had to finish some papers before work. I will fix it as soon as I get home.

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 pm

I wouldn't pay hydra much mind.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Isen wrote:I wouldn't pay hydra much mind.

in this case i would.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Serial
User

Postby Serial » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I also realize that where I was asked why I picked my current race I talked about class so here is the answer for the race. I was an orc until the release of the of Firelands when I started looking at trolls and at the BiS weapon and i seen that it was a bow same as this tier so i decided to go troll for the 1% crit which is pretty beneficial for surv/MM.

Serial
User

Postby Serial » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Here is the new MS painting I did. Yes that is a black santa. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/hahadg.jpg/

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 pm

What is wrong with santa's eyes and why was he left such an oddly shaped cookie with stink lines coming out of it?
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

Serial
User

Postby Serial » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Eyes - Must be the cold season and he just has runny eyes.
"Cookie"- Must be from last Christmas.

Walajanilu
User

Postby Walajanilu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

What is your thought process of using Surv instead of MM? I can understand for Aoe fights, but what about single target? How does your dps handle under pure single target burn bosses? Also, why do you not have a 2nd Talent Tree spec? Progression usually calls for two specs with specific situational talents, and are essential on certain fights. Also, as small as it may seem, you have two minor glyph spaces empty, and even though most of those dont affect much, it would be nice to be as "shiny" as possible, as least in my opinion (may also tell something about your personality? maybe). Lastly, some of your gemming can be further improved: for example, you will gain more agility if you were to put two Delicate gems in your belt rather than the Glinting + Delicate, and since you are over hit cap, it shouldn't change it much. Other than those things, looks pretty decent.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”