-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): No
-- Saturday (optional): No
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Yes
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Wife plays on same email different account.
- How long have you played WoW: 3 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 4/12 H pre Nerf, 1/7H atm.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: SolÎ/ Priest
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren for the LoL factor. Change races based on need typically. troll for SP.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Solî/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? No I cannot
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchant and Tailor, seemed as good as another at the time.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Disc/Holy/Shadow: I know them all and play them often.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Currently high Mastery for Disc'in...change it often.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Start: vampiric touch, mind blast, devouring plague, Shadow word: pain, Shadow word: death, Mind flay; Middle: mind blast, vampiric touch, Devouring plague. Rest of the time I'm in Mind flay mode.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? As disc I mend, shield, Renew, Prayer of Healing. As Holy I Mend, Renew Circle of Healing, then prayer of healing...Depending on what role I might be playing.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): PVP is something that comes and goes. Currently not doing any.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Origin: Left due to them taking something that was not theirs to take. Currently in LLterendi, because a friend in the guild wanted me to pop over and heal for them last week.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://www.youtube.com/user/Solindius?f ... X6CtGUHX0M
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5 ... alingDone/
- Alts & their name/level: MÅrs of hyjal
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: WoW Forums
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1469721696.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://originhyjal.com/gallery/m/212307 ... pid=176560

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Î
Tauren for the LoL factor.
Left due to them taking something that was not theirs to take.

hmmmmmm

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm sure there will be people that go more in depth with your app, just off the top i noticed you're lacking experience in heroic encounters. I could pretty much say that unless our other priests see extraordinary play in your logs that we won't really go much further with this app. That being said, we're also not looking to recruit new players playing suboptimal classes, Would you race change to something more beneficial, be it blood elf or troll?

Your boot enchant is questionable, have you tried runspeed/mastery and also I'm not a fan of your gemming. Some red slots you have pure int, others you have int/mastery?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

what race would you be if you transfered and why?

also what's with the dumb character in your name? yes, this is a real question.

your haste is low, why are you pushing all mastery reforges?

2/2 inner sanctum is valuable on pretty much all firelands fights, why didn't you take it? no soul warding or darkness?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Sol
User

Postby Sol » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Yes, I notice that the boot Gem is out of place. Mastery is money with the disc and if I need a speed boost I can change from Inner fire to will...for holy I can just shield myself. The fact that you don't know that as a high level member of this guild is pretty funny....Get out of Ask Mr Robot.com and start thinking for yourself.

if you want skilled players who are currently clearing your level of content prior to aping then put that in your Wow Forum Post and stop wasting my time.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Yea great call insulting the people who are offering you advice. Sacrificing a global during a fight like heroic rag when you need to be healing is a great way to let your assignment die.

This is the end of this app. You came here and wasted our time. You're very full of yourself for someone with no experience, lacking gear, bad parses, and an incomplete app. Stop wasting our time and go join your 1/7 guild that struggles to clear trash in Firelands.

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 pm

grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 pm

you don't understand how divine aegis works, do you? stacking mastery is situational but you failed to tell me what that situation is.

have fun someplace else.
if you never tasted joy

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm

grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Sol
User

No I was Denying you :)

Postby Sol » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

This typically happens on small servers. Its a perception thing. Im crushing your healers on the meters and passing them in ranking with lower iLvL. Maybe its because were doing it in 10 man and were 2 healing everything in Heroic? Perhaps, its because I can actually do simple math...lol.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

i heard healing meters matter.
if you never tasted joy

vix
User

Postby vix » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm

10 man isn't real raiding

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Vixxx wrote:10 man isn't real raiding

10 men qualifies as raiding when phazon's asshole is involved.
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Healing meters affected by quality of play of the players around you, wat.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”