Even Baddier Baddies
animalcrackr
User

Animalcrackr - Affliction Warlock [Group Transfer]

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 am

----Group Transfer with Koshimo----

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24 & Pittsburgh, PA
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I work mon - friday from 9am till 530pm est.
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Usually
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since vanilla was released.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have cleared all content through all prior expansions (some heroic modes in ulduar and ICC), and I have cleared all 10man content in Cata up to 6/7 firelands, haven't attempted any heroic modes however.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Animalcrackr - Warlock
- Race & why did you choose it: Dwarf currently, because cute.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rkr/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? Disturbance
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting / JC - For pure +int stats.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Affliction, capable and have played all specs however.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: My gear is based around Hit > Int > haste. Got the best possible gear for the content I have done / had available for me.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
-- Affliction --
Prime Glyphs:
--------------- Corruption: Given the chance to proc an instant sbolt is nice, helps keep shadow embrace up, not to mention the regular cast time of about 2 seconds can be pretty painful at times.
--------------- Haunt: Increase in damage by 3%, this is our main spell that should be kept up on the target at all times without allowing it to fall off, increase in damage by any percent is a dps increase and of course more damage done.
--------------- Unstable Affliction: reduction in cast time by .2 seconds. A warlocks best friend is haste and quicker cast times, the quicker we are able to cast spells the more spells and more damage we can put out.
Major Glyphs:
--------------- Shadowbolt: the reduction cost by 15% mana is huge when mana is really costly as an affliction warlock and actually depends on us lifetapping
--------------- Soul Link: With all the fire, damage mitigation is always helpful. So an extra 5% damage reduction is nice, however I can change this glyph over to Soul Stone if preferable.
--------------- Soul Swap: Soul Swap: This use to be a much better glyph when the cd was 15 seconds, however even with a 30 second cd it can still be beneficial. When soulswapping it leaves the spells on the target you are soul swapping to then releases those spells along with an instant damage onto the new target. Makes double dotting a lot less a pain in
the ass.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Curse of Elements if applicable, followed by Shadow Bolt for shadow and flame, and then Haunt, UA, corruption, bane of doom followed by maintaining all dots along w/ shadow and flame aswell as Haunt while shadowbolt spamming.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Gladiator in seasons 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and rank 1 in season 9.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <chop city> - it's a pvp guild, and I'm looking for something new / fun to make this game enjoyable for me again. And 10mans have been more fun since firelands came out than arenas / pvp has been in this entire expansion.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/95006838.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://imageshack.us/f/232/recountv.jpg/ - Sorry if you laugh, however this is the only dmg meter / logs I have available at the present time. I understand if this will be a problem.
- Alts & their name/level: 85 Deathknight - Animalqtpie, 85 Druid - Animalcutie, 85 Warlock - Uglynerd
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Skype: Animalcrackr
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: WoW Recruitment forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guys are a well known pve guild, and have progressed very well in all content releases. So might aswell join the best right?
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? It's an Ibuypower pre-built computer with a few additions. I have a QuadCore AMD processor, 8 gb or Ram, and an ATI radeon 5570. In 25 man raids I maintain around 70 - 80 FPS.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1398101889.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3856 ... tchapp.jpg

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 am

what race would you be for horde? :3

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 am

Goblin for 1% passive haste or Troll for Berserking.

Not 100% sure yet... Most likely goblin though.

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 am

I don't believe that you both drew the same picture.

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

I drew the picture

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Looking through your achievement history I don't see full clears on previous normal mode content till after the 4.2 patch.

With no previous hard mode experience, how is it that you feel you could step in and aid us in current tier hard mode progression?

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 pm

You are correct. We didn't do anything until 4.2 came out, and we decided to start doing 10mans and cleared everything in 1 day. Didn't do hardmodes. However I have raided previously, in top-progression settings. This game isn't very difficult, and I have very good knowledge of my class aswell as game mechanics. There's nothing in WoW that can't be learned very quickly, even if it's just from videos for heroic content.

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 pm

animalcrackr wrote: This game isn't very difficult, and I have very good knowledge of my class aswell as game mechanics.

Can we see some logs?

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 pm

If you would like, I can attempt to put together a 10man raid today or 2mrw and get logs, currently I have nothing but the screenshot in the app though.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 pm

please put something together for us using worldoflogs.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Who did you get vicious glad with and on which battlegroup?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Sargeras - Shadowburn

Got it in 5's with Koshimo, Yusehz, jwoww, keliann, clif
and our 3's was 3035 but Mouzi wintraded to pass us and then koshimo's tsg passed them the last week for r1 in 3's.

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

animalcrackr
User

Postby animalcrackr » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

name in those logs is Exoris - was just doing heroic ryolith attempts, people die to stupid things tho :/

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 pm

You still a group deal with that paladin?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”