Crimix, Assassination Rogue 3/13 HM

Even Baddier Baddies
Crimix
User

Postby Crimix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Image\

This is With WoW running and im out of Mass btw.

sure let me look around our logs are under something else.

Crimix
User

Postby Crimix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Crimix wrote:http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nmmwtbql3r9ge63s/sum/damageDone/?s=216&e=523

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6vgz ... 67&e=10393

Another Chim:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fze0 ... 397&e=1846

Raelorn
User

Postby Raelorn » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

What other hard modes do you have experience on? I see from your logs some wipes on Magmaw. Could you explain to me a little your role on this fight? Are you maybe one of the people who shoot the spikes down? I ask cause I see some damage taken from Massive Crash which is pretty easy to avoid.

Your damage overall seems pretty good to me. Nothing wrong with your gear choices or rotations.

On Halfus, I am worried about your damage taken. I only see 2 feints used in relation to a relatively high amount of damage taken. I know this fight sucks for melee with 40 fucking dragons on your head, but I feel you could be a little better on this point.

Finally, how long have you been with your current guild? Since Cata release?

Crimix
User

Postby Crimix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Raelorn wrote:What other hard modes do you have experience on? I see from your logs some wipes on Magmaw. Could you explain to me a little your role on this fight? Are you maybe one of the people who shoot the spikes down? I ask cause I see some damage taken from Massive Crash which is pretty easy to avoid.

Your damage overall seems pretty good to me. Nothing wrong with your gear choices or rotations.

On Halfus, I am worried about your damage taken. I only see 2 feints used in relation to a relatively high amount of damage taken. I know this fight sucks for melee with 40 fucking dragons on your head, but I feel you could be a little better on this point.

Yeah I did have a bunch of issues at 1st with damage taken with fire due to the fact that im a retard and played with my shit zoomed all the way out. Once I noticed that its probably not the best idea and i should scroll in I started to take lesser amounts of damage. Usually when I make simple mistakes like this I fix them relatively quickly or get called out for it which actually helps me.

Finally, how long have you been with your current guild? Since Cata release?

Yeah the guild was having issues keeping the melee close to the boss when on adds because the tank sucked. So we were taking a few crashes. I sometimes jump on the head of the raid leader called out melee on head but other than that no.

Yeah I did have issues at 1st with damage taken from fire due to the fact that I'm a retard and played with my shit zoomed all the way out. Once I noticed that its probably not the best idea and I should scroll in I started to take lesser amounts of damage. Usually when I make simple mistakes like this I fix them relatively quickly or get called out for it which actually helps me.

I honestly haven't been with Handlebarz very long, I came back to the game a day after Cata release and wanted to get into some hardcore endgame raiding. My friend whose a Shadow priest joined Handlebarz so I joined too thinking they were somewhat decent. Turns out the guild fell apart and everyone is going their separate ways finding new homes. Just trying to find mine atm.

egregious
User

Postby egregious » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Crimix wrote:I honestly haven't been with Handlebarz very long, I came back to the game a day after Cata release and wanted to get into some hardcore endgame raiding. My friend whose a Shadow priest joined Handlebarz so I joined too thinking they were somewhat decent. Turns out the guild fell apart and everyone is going their separate ways finding new homes. Just trying to find mine atm.

This story made me cry.
[ih-gree-juhs, -jee-uhs]

Crimix
User

Postby Crimix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

egregious wrote:
Crimix wrote:I honestly haven't been with Handlebarz very long, I came back to the game a day after Cata release and wanted to get into some hardcore endgame raiding. My friend whose a Shadow priest joined Handlebarz so I joined too thinking they were somewhat decent. Turns out the guild fell apart and everyone is going their separate ways finding new homes. Just trying to find mine atm.

This story made me cry.

Yeah my words have a way of moving people to other dimensions beyond the common thought.

reiza
User

Postby reiza » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Why aren't you and the other rogue in your guild TotTing each other? For instance on your Chimaeron, the other rogue has 10 TotT casts - assuming one's for the initial threat on the tank, that's 54 seconds of a 15% damage buff. Your DPS was 20092, times that by 54 seconds and you get 1,084,968 times that by 0.15 and that's 162,745 additional damage. Adding that to your total damage of 9,017,561 that's 9,180,306 damage divided by the duration of the fight of 449 seconds. That's a DPS increase of 354.333, repeating of course. Basically I just want to know your reason behind not TotTing each other. Otherwise your Chimaeron parse is good.

What's your role on Maloriak? I noticed you have 3 interrupts over the duration of the fight, so I'm guessing you're on add duty. While making sure you interrupt the adds when needed is the priority, there's still ample time to interrupt arcane storm and in your kill attempt two were allowed to tick. Please explain how you personally and other interrupters in your guild deal with Maloriaks casts.

Seeing as you were getting somewhat far on heroic Magmaw, please tell me what when you save vendetta for.

For your Cho'gal kill, you have zero interrupts for worships and zero damage to eye stalks, explain this please.

For your Council kill, I'm confused over what happened to you. Your death is from Flame Torrent which is completely avoidable and it seems like your were battle res'd but I can't be sure. Please discussed what happened to you during that kill.

I like that you actually pot and utilize what cool downs you have effectively.

Crimix
User

Postby Crimix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 pm

reiza wrote:Why aren't you and the other rogue in your guild TotTing each other? For instance on your Chimaeron, the other rogue has 10 TotT casts - assuming one's for the initial threat on the tank, that's 54 seconds of a 15% damage buff. Your DPS was 20092, times that by 54 seconds and you get 1,084,968 times that by 0.15 and that's 162,745 additional damage. Adding that to your total damage of 9,017,561 that's 9,180,306 damage divided by the duration of the fight of 449 seconds. That's a DPS increase of 354.333, repeating of course. Basically I just want to know your reason behind not TotTing each other. Otherwise your Chimaeron parse is good.

What's your role on Maloriak? I noticed you have 3 interrupts over the duration of the fight, so I'm guessing you're on add duty. While making sure you interrupt the adds when needed is the priority, there's still ample time to interrupt arcane storm and in your kill attempt two were allowed to tick. Please explain how you personally and other interrupters in your guild deal with Maloriaks casts.

Seeing as you were getting somewhat far on heroic Magmaw, please tell me what when you save vendetta for.

For your Cho'gal kill, you have zero interrupts for worships and zero damage to eye stalks, explain this please.

For your Council kill, I'm confused over what happened to you. Your death is from Flame Torrent which is completely avoidable and it seems like your were battle res'd but I can't be sure. Please discussed what happened to you during that kill.

I like that you actually pot and utilize what cool downs you have effectively.

Well for one I put up the offer to my GM about the TotT Macro to each other but hes a stubborn asshole who twists fights and doesn't understand the amount of DPS + that we could see. Ive offered many times but he says he would rather TotT tanks I guess that I couldn't do anything about it.

Yes I am on add duty, I'm ONLY told to interrupt the adds that need to be and that's it. the GM is the other rogue and he takes care of arcane, he did constantly wipe us from missing them and yelled at me when I would interrupt them to help. I honestly don't understand the guy but hes not very talented. If you watch our kill video he even says on vent that hes sorry he let them tick.

I save Vendetta for adds since we seem to be slow on them and need as much time as we can on boss so I save my vanish for boss for the overkill buff.

I'm on boss 100% on Cho'Gall nothing else my only job is to call out crashes near the melee.

Yeah on Council I have no idea how I died to that, Honestly I fucked up. Happens but not a lot simple mistake and was fixed since.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”