Gosuzen Orc Hunter

Even Baddier Baddies
Gosuzen
User

Gosuzen Orc Hunter

Postby Gosuzen » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 am

Player information:
27 Tampa, FL- Age & Location:
I work on my PC so I'd say 12-3 and 7-2 most days- Usual Play Times (Server Time):
2 ginormous- Number of Testicles:
- Can you attend raids on these days:
y-- Monday:
y-- Tuesday:
y-- Wednesday:
y-- Thursday:
y-- Friday (optional):
y-- Saturday (optional):
y-- Sunday:
No- Do any others have access to your account?
ofc- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?
4-5 Years- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Horde first malygos. Currently 5/13 Heroic
Character Information:
Gosuzem, Orc Hunter- Name, & Class:
Orc for pet and dmg bonus- Race & why did you choose it:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... /advanced- Link to Battle.net Armory:
my penis- Can you describe the ruckus?
JC/LW for AGI- Professions and why did you choose them:
MM/SV - can play all raid ready- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
4 Piece heroic and heroic arions crown is my bis that I'm going for. - Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Standard- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
srs, cs, macro, ss, ss, ais, ais, ss, ss, cs, ss , ais ais - If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
Brutal gladiator - Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
I raided wotlk in Exodus on ysondre and quit during ulduar ptr for rl issues. I came back semi casual 1.5 years later and now am leaving Equilibrium on cho'gall - Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

Other Information:
http://img687.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 2734.jpg/- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/91415/ - WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
85 balance druid/ 3 80's- Alts & their name/level:
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
wowprogress ftw- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
I've been gaming competitively for years and will be a good fit amongst the ranged dps'rs. I am engaged and an adult who is reliable and puts up great numbers. I should be considered over other applicants because of gaming experience in rts/wc3/sc2 and wow- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
made pc ddr3 ram ati radeon 5950 around 30-40 during intense 25 combat.- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
time warner isp- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

I use windows 7 gamer edition with nothing on it except games I don't even have an applications folder o,o- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 am

o.O

Tan
User

Postby Tan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 am

I'm no hunter, but seeing Glyph of Disengage makes me happy.

grouch wrote:what's wrong with sucking a few dicks?

Gosuzen
User

Postby Gosuzen » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 am

Sorry for the ugliest app ever...this board doesn't like when I copy and paste. Gosuzen dies to forum boss.

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Why did you get hit by Massive Crash twice in that heroic Magmaw parse?

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't know too much about hunters but can you go more into your stat priorities for gearing, your glyph choices and your rotation. What does macro mean? What pet do you use in raids and why? What other pets do you have for different situations? And I strongly suggest you find a painting program of some sort and finish the application.

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Those didn't even kill him... he also died twice in that parse, once to Ignition. And took a lot of avoidable damage from Pillar the night prior.

Lag monster?

sacira
User

Postby sacira » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Gosuzen wrote:Sorry for the ugliest app ever...this board doesn't like when I copy and paste. Gosuzen dies to forum boss.

I blame velna did not soulstone you.

Raelorn
User

Postby Raelorn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Your armory link does not work.

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Remove the hyphen.

Raelorn
User

Postby Raelorn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I would like to see some feedback from our hunters.

Sovietbang
User

Postby Sovietbang » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

I really dont agree with the way u gemmed ur gear, u missed all the socket bonuses that add extra agi in ur legs belt and boots, im just wondering why u went for chest socket bonus while missing out the rest, ur glyph of chimera shot is not as good as Aimshot glyph. and also few points in ur talent tree are pretty useless ie Termination.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 pm

It seems as if you transferred, best of luck in your new guild.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Gosuzen
User

Postby Gosuzen » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 pm

80-20% on fights getting off those extra chimaera's pays off for the glyph and since haste is capped focus is never an issue for hardcasted ais'. Also the base stat agi is worth more than 2:1 vs crit/haste/mastery etc. so gemming the +40 agi and missing a 10 agi socket bonus increases dps since you can only add 20+20 of a less useful stat. the +20 agi bonus or higher is the only one that constitutes a non red gem

Sovietbang wrote:I really dont agree with the way u gemmed ur gear, u missed all the socket bonuses that add extra agi in ur legs belt and boots, im just wondering why u went for chest socket bonus while missing out the rest, ur glyph of chimera shot is not as good as Aimshot glyph. and also few points in ur talent tree are pretty useless ie Termination.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”