Resto Druid. Transfer

Even Baddier Baddies
Sillycow
User

Resto Druid. Transfer

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm

- Age & Location: 18
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Monday-thursday . Usually 2pm-10pm if needed to stay later for raids will do, Friday-saturday 12pm-7pm , Sunday 2pm-11pm
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): 60% yes
-- Saturday (optional): 40 % yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since the Second Year Of wow. taking Breaks But always Come Back
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This is My favorite part. i Have cleared All of MC at 60. ZG. and up to Second boss of BWL. and of course Onxyia when you had to do the Long Key Quest to be able to Raid her. in BC did Kara once. was Mostly in Arenas. In Wotl, cleared all bosses ; TOGC. Ulduar Hard-modes. ICC 10. 25 full Clear . RS 10 Heroic . Reg Rs 25 .

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Sillycow, Tauren
- Race & why did you choose it: only Race i can play as a Druid until Cata
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Sillycow
- Can you describe the ruckus? Pruu
- Professions and why did you choose them: i Recently Dropped Leatherworking and Skinning. was Feral Before. Now Working Hard to get Enchanting and JC to 450 asap before Cata.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? i am Resto PVP and Resto PVE. i Enjoy Pvp as much as i enjoy Pve. i play them both Very Often
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: For main Spec its Pve Raid healing. My gear is at the best i could have gotten when i left my Raiding Guild. its is Full 264 with Sollace of the Fallen, Heroic rs 10 Back and Heroic icc 25 Feet. my Pvp Spec is Full wrathful.
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: For PVE healing. i use Swift-mean Glyph to not consume my Hot on the Target. i also use Wild-growth glyph to be able to hit one more target with wild-growth.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? Before a Fight i Pre Rejuv the Raid. as soon as we Start combat i Wild-growth and life-bloom the Main OR off tank. Depends who is getting hit hardest and is tanking what. In Heroic LK 25 i Swift-mend the Range or Melee group because Since new patch it causes a after effect called Efflorescence. Wild-growth and keep Rejuvs up. Also cat Regrowths on Who ever needs Extra heals.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): This toon is Fresh, . i Got to 1650 arena team rating in 3s but then my 3s partner Quit . So i just left . Did not bother to hit 1800+ because i was just missing 2 wrathful peaces at the time.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Flipside Kings. -- Got Tired of Raiding. Cata Was in 3 months and found it pointless Since Gear will be Replace.
Just wanted To Pvp , pvp , and pvp
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2midg6.jpg<- MY OLD ui.
http://i55.tinypic.com/v42olt.jpg Recent Ui but Still old.
i need to tkae a Screen shot of it when i log in. Atm filling application out.
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): i Really Wish i can provide this but it has being over a month now that i have Raided With a Guild that Post Records up.
- Alts & their name/level: 80 mage. UsoSilly. 80 warrior. Sillycoow. 41 shammy , Sillycritz
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): i dont remember the password to my accounts so there is no point
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: i Found you guys Because i saw the Forum Post in the new Cata website and what caught my attention was that you guys are EST as well.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
By what i have looked in to You guys. you guys know how to be cool and have fun While Still down end game content and Get somewher. i have played this game to long and in Cata you will need a Solid Guild to down bosses. The game is coming back to how raiding was when it first came out.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
this is my weak part. Dont know much about computers. i am going to upgrade my Video card in the next week,
rx9550.,256m ddr <- vid card. looking at the box now 0.0 / intel inside pentium 4/
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).
http://i54.tinypic.com/2u94rqr.jpg

Isen
User

Re: Resto Druid. Transfer

Postby Isen » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Sillycow wrote:- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This is My favorite part. In Wotl, cleared all bosses ; TOGC. Ulduar Hard-modes. ICC 10. 25 full Clear . RS 10 Heroic . Reg Rs 25 .

In Heroic LK 25 i Swift-mend the Range or Melee group because Since new patch it causes a after effect called Efflorescence.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Flipside Kings. -- Got Tired of Raiding. Cata Was in 3 months and found it pointless Since Gear will be Replace.

Heroic lk? On what character? Your mage and warrior haven't downed him, and your druid hasn't downed deathwhisper, saurfang, rotface, princes, prof, or lk on heroic. And only downed the other bosses a few times - sindragosa just a few days ago. Flipside kings is shown as a 9/12 guild. Not to mention you didn't do togc25 at all on your druid. Or does your armory lie?

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Heroic lk? On what character? Your mage and warrior haven't downed him, and your druid hasn't downed deathwhisper, saurfang, rotface, princes, prof, or lk on heroic. And only downed the other bosses a few times - sindragosa just a few days ago. Flipside kings is shown as a 9/12 guild. Not to mention you didn't do togc25 at all on your druid. Or does your armory lie?[/quote]

Armory doesn't lie. it shows how many times you have killed the boss but not how many times you have Encounter him.
i have not killed those but i have Experience them. i Simple cant kill those bosses by myself. Takes 24 other people that know what they are doing and to not Kill the MC or drop a Defile in the middle of the Raid or Explode the Raid.
i Got heroic Sindy Because a Guild called Final Empire Whispered me to go heal for them. They know who i am and know that am not a moron. i came in . did the fight perfect. did not ice block or explode the raid, while some of there own guildies did explode the raid or got to close and got frozen..
and no when i meant TOGC i meant 10 man. 25 man Togc. came in for second boss and then Raid leader called it.

i Do realize i am less experience then all of you and less geared but i am very confident on myself that fires do not give buffs. i understand the fights and looked them up. i always try to at my best in every raid

malyse
User

Postby malyse » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Cozy fire gives a Spirit buff!

Nisay
User

Postby Nisay » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Sillycow wrote: Flipside Kings. -- Got Tired of Raiding. Cata Was in 3 months and found it pointless Since Gear will be Replace.
Just wanted To Pvp , pvp , and pvp
Just making sure was this you getting tired of raiding?

Sillycow wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): i Really Wish i can provide this but it has being over a month now that i have Raided With a Guild that Post Records up.
No offense but I hate when people answer this question this way.

Unless you're the only person on your server you have no excuse. Even with Cata just around the corner you should still be able to find a pug and run your own meters.

Answering this question the way you did makes me feel like you are just being lazy and that you don't care.

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 pm

i got tired of raiding just because we were going to have to level and really i could care less what gear i have, my goal is to hit 85 asap so i can start new content by the following week of Cata.
i know i wont get tired of Pve in Cata due since it will be new content and on off nights i should be starting some trouble in SW and IR.

Sorry about the logs i will get one by tonight . am doing an icc ten so i ill post it up.
just really did not cross my mind to keep a record of them .

Nisay
User

Postby Nisay » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Sillycow wrote:i got tired of raiding just because we were going to have to level and really i could care less what gear i have, my goal is to hit 85 asap so i can start new content by the following week of Cata.
i know i wont get tired of Pve in Cata due since it will be new content and on off nights i should be starting some trouble in SW and IR.
Seeing as you got tired now I'm sure you'll get tired when Cata is old and we are still raiding the same places. You've always said that you take breaks but always come back. . .

I really don't like the idea of gearing someone up to have them just get tired and then stop raiding.

Not to mention that your experience is kinda low to what we are hoping for.

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Yes i admit i have taking Breaks from the game before but i don't plan on taking any soon.
i do understand that you do not wish to gear someone and then for that person to just leave but i would not do that. when i join a guild i commit to that guild until it breaks apart.
you can expect 99% raid attendance. cant promise 100% because we can never predict any emergencies that can occur in real life.

i also do realize my experience is kinda low but i am a very quick learner .
i can pull my own weight.
i know i need to prove myself and i hope i get a chance to. plus i plan on hitting 85 asap so i will be ready and good to go For cata .

Nisay
User

Postby Nisay » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Sillycow wrote: when i join a guild i commit to that guild until it breaks apart.
Flipside Kings didn't break apart though. So I don't really trust you. I'm sorry.

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Nisay wrote:
Sillycow wrote: when i join a guild i commit to that guild until it breaks apart.
Flipside Kings didn't break apart though. So I don't really trust you. I'm sorry.

They didn't but all they would do is raid. No pvp at all. i just left them because i just wanted to be on my own . experience Pvp truly. and i know what i like best now. Pve with Pvp off nights. . also. like i had mention. Cata was around the corner.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Sillycow wrote:i got tired of raiding just because we were going to have to level

Sillycow wrote:i could care less

Sillycow wrote:i know i wont get tired of Pve in Cata due since it will be new content

yeah....
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 pm

grouch wrote:
Sillycow wrote:i got tired of raiding just because we were going to have to level

Sillycow wrote:i could care less

Sillycow wrote:i know i wont get tired of Pve in Cata due since it will be new content

yeah....

your quoting my sentences which like that make me look bad and sound bad but read in the paragraph it makes sense to my answer to the question asked..
i also really like your pic

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:25 pm

You've really dug a whole with some of your answers. It's probably in your best interest to withdrawal your app just based on the responses you've given to the officers questions, just friendly advice tho.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Sillycow
User

Postby Sillycow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Ninetales wrote:You've really dug a whole with some of your answers. It's probably in your best interest to withdrawal your app just based on the responses you've given to the officers questions, just friendly advice tho.

seems like i have . :shock:
still. giving my honest answers. better then to lie and make up.

Psawed
User

Postby Psawed » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Ninetales wrote:Whole.

Hole...

And ya... what an app! No thanks!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”