Udderdamage-US Lethon Resto Druid pve Bal pvp osp

Even Baddier Baddies
Udder
User

Udderdamage-US Lethon Resto Druid pve Bal pvp osp

Postby Udder » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm

My name is Shawn, I am 21 and I currently live in Michigan. I play on the US Lethon server.
I play after school, work, and days I have off. The average time that I would get on would be around 5pm-8pm.
I am a proud owner of both my testicals.
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: No, Work till 10 pm
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: No, Work till 10 pm
-- Friday (optional): Depends on the whether I work on Friday or Saturday. I never work both.
-- Saturday (optional): Depends on the whether I work on Friday or Saturday. I never work both.
-- Sunday: Yes,
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: I have been playing wow for 4 years now.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 1st wing ICC, Rotface, Festergut, and Dreamwalker. (On DK Deathcord)

Udderdamage, Druid lvl 80
Tauren because I wanted to play a druid
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... dderdamage
- Can you describe the ruckus? Well according to my treants, who were in the forsest to here the ruckus, said that it was just a tree falling yelling "timber!"
- Professions and why did you choose them: Skinner and LW. I chose these professions because druids are Leather wearers as you all know. Being able to make your own armor along with the leg armor I feel is ideal. Skinning is great to have as a leather worker and the crit that you get in return is a plus.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Restoration is pve raid spec. I also have a Balanced pvp spec. I have been playin my Bal spec more lately due to cata coming out soon. Just lvling professions and getting achievements.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Main would be Resto. Haste and Crit are gravy. Int+Stam+Spirit+haste+crit+sp= perfect
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: For my pvp bal glyph set up I have; Unburdened Rebirth, Dash, Mark of the Wild, Rebirth, Innervate, Entangling Roots, Insect Swarm, Starfire, Moonfire. Unburdened Rebirth along with Rebith is great in my opinion. No reagent and brought back with 100% health is nice. Mark of the wild for the mana. I have innervate bc of the mana you get back. Instant roots is nice for pvp. the 30% dmg on swarm. the 20% dmg on moonfire. the extra 9 sec on moonfire from startfire (i also switch out the startfire glyph with wrath from time to time) Wrath gives you 10% dmg increase to a target that has IS already on it.
Resto Glyphs; Same minors with Unburdened Rebirth, MotW, and Dash. Majors are Rebirth, Wild Growth, and Innervate. Same as above for the same glyphs. Having the brez with a 100% health now is nice for the healers. No long have to focus on them as soon as they pop up. Wild growth is very nice to affect 1 more target. Prime are Lifebloom, Swiftmend, and Rejuv. The 10% bonus to healing on Rejuv, Swiftmend does not use a rejuv keeps rejuv on the target and no healing is lost. the 10% crit increase on lifebloom.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? HOT em up! rejuv, lifebloom on all targets at all times in a raid. regroth for spot healing. and swiftmend and wild growth for aoe. HT for oh shit situations. Nourish.... don't use that much.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): No arena yet.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Currently in Call of the Mastodons. Was in Fear the Gank. FTG was a guild that a bunch of friends of mine started and still keep in touch. Just want a raiding guild.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy20 ... g&newest=1
- Alts & their name/level: Deathcord 80 dk and Deagonsbane 71 war. Both on Lethon. Deagonsbane was originally Deagon on Alexstrasa then i sold him and made a new deagon on stormscale then transfered him to lethon.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): soup3100 on aim and smc0010 on yim.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: say your post on recruitment on the wow website.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? To be honest this is the first app i have put out ever. I want to change servers and you guys seem like you know what your doing and I like to think i know what i am doing.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I am on a toshiba satellite pro. just baught in sept. 3gb, 366gb mem total. and for a video card it is the one that came with it. i know it is upgraded but i plan on getting an nvida come cata. and in a 25 raid it is around 22fps
- What kind of internet connection do you have? 505 ms
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Psawed
User

Re: Udderdamage-US Lethon Resto Druid pve Bal pvp osp

Postby Psawed » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Udder wrote:- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: No, Work till 10 pm
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: No, Work till 10 pm
-- Friday (optional): Depends on the whether I work on Friday or Saturday. I never work both.
-- Saturday (optional): Depends on the whether I work on Friday or Saturday. I never work both.
-- Sunday: Yes,

This alone, not being able to make raid nights on farm content (since we clear everything on Tuesdays), won't get you anywhere sadly.

Udder
User

Postby Udder » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 pm

forgot my MS Paint pic. here it is.

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy20 ... Ruckus.png

Udder
User

Postby Udder » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm

yeah that does suck but come jan i am going to become manager and then will be working from 10am -5pm at the latest. if that changes things let me know.

Psawed
User

Postby Psawed » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm not an officer, but depending on the outcome of Cataclysm with leveling, gearing up, and recruitment, if there's still a spot open by then I'm sure your app would be considered.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

I agree with psawed in terms of, we can't even evaluate you if you can't show up on tuesday. Our raid week ended last week by 1030 on tuesday.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Udder
User

Postby Udder » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

this is my updated UI.

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy20 ... 441.jpg%26

I understand about tuesday and understand that it is a big factor.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm

not interested at all, your experience is nowhere near where I'd like it to be and I have no way of evaluating you if I wanted to do so. You'd bring absolutely nothing of value to this guild. Good luck in your search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”