Subtitles, Resto Shammy Xfer

Even Baddier Baddies
Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 pm

I think we're making an overly big deal about bloodlust in this app. What are your thoughts on the resto mastery and what roll do you assume you need to fill in a raid on an average night in your current guild(if no assignments are given, what do you gravitate towards healing).
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Subtitles
User

Postby Subtitles » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 pm

I kind of love and hate the resto mastery. I haven't played beta, but it looks like since people have triple and quadrouple the health pools that you can obviously see more use out of it. Many encounters so far there seems to be a number of times where people fall to low percentages of health, which makes me think that it will quite possibly be a much bigger part of shaman healing then it is now. ICC doesn't have the same damage output and with everyones health buffed up, I don't see people drop below 35% health unless they're doing something wrong. Currently the mastery has its place, but not above other stats.. later, especially with more mastery available, it will probably be a big deal.

Currently I gravitate towards raid healing and assisting with tank heals where needed. Usually our group comp has strong raid heals, or strong tank heals, but never both. I tend to adjust accordingly to that.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:57 pm

You have no hardmode experience on any character except ICC on this shaman and your hardmode kills are so far behind you're closer to our alts than you are to our mains. :\

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

ill look over this app after i workout.
What i got is
Its a chick ( hot or not)?????
Lives in Canada ( Hey i live in Canada)
Playes Resto\Ele > But has so many toons

ye post my 2 cents after i am fully pumped of steroids@!!!

Subtitles
User

Postby Subtitles » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I can't help that, but I can promise that I'm not the type to be a burden or drag a group down by inexperience. The only guild that even managed to down H LK on my server is Alliance side, and they recently transferred back here after a long leave. H Halion isn't dead on 25 on this server. I'm not trying to use this as an excuse, but I've just now decided that I need to leave this server, and some friends, to get the most I want out of the game. It took my GM saying no to trying to down these encounters, and yes to bringing alts to what we do clear of ICC hard nowadays to push me enough.

I can see what I can do to get a H Halion 10 kill in this weekend.

Nisay
User

Postby Nisay » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I was thinking along the same lines as Amye.

I get that Cata is coming out soon so this is the best time to try and change how you raid since everyone will be starting from scratch.

Still concerned about your lack of hard mode experience. But that's just me.

Subtitles wrote:I can see what I can do to get a H Halion 10 kill in this weekend.
10 and 25 RS share the same raid lockout since patch.

Flexible Raid Lockout System 4.0.1

Subtitles
User

Postby Subtitles » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Then I will see about getting H Halion next week.

blind
User

Postby blind » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 am

Russak wrote:ill look over this app after i workout.
What i got is
Its a chick ( hot or not)?????
Lives in Canada ( Hey i live in Canada)
Playes Resto\Ele > But has so many toons

ye post my 2 cents after i am fully pumped of steroids@!!!

i miss u so fucking much

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Has decent gear ( no gloves though)
for some reason i cant see the healing breakdown per boss ( maybe i cant read WWS zzz)
I did see 6 deaths during the run to Boss mechanics
LAdy Death Wisper died 2 times to Death\Decay + Frost Bolt GIb
Festguard OOze
Explosions etc

at this stage i would want to stock up on people for classes and see how they play and how they will act during 85 raid contets

Subtitles
User

Postby Subtitles » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

I have heroic Unclean Surgical gloves, but I was one of the last people allowed to take them so I used the token at the time instead and used those on my gloves. They hadn't dropped since our first heroic festergut down, and none of the folks that wanted them showed. Just waiting on another heroic token to use them on pants, where I'd reforge the spirit into haste.

When I died to death and decay, it was a wipe.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Kylae wrote:
Isen wrote:Which of the following scenarios most closely describes your actions?
D) Bloodlust in 3...2...1..................................(Bloodlust)

Bloodlust in 3..(drop totems) 2..(pop spirit wolves) 1..(pop fire ele) [bloodlust)

After nehraxus screams for blood lust 20 times :P
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Nisay wrote:I was thinking along the same lines as Amye.

I get that Cata is coming out soon so this is the best time to try and change how you raid since everyone will be starting from scratch.

Still concerned about your lack of hard mode experience. But that's just me.

Pretty sure theres some raiders currently whose only real hard raiding experience is ICC.
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Kylae
User

Postby Kylae » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:11 pm

holyshoot wrote:
Kylae wrote:
Isen wrote:Which of the following scenarios most closely describes your actions?
D) Bloodlust in 3...2...1..................................(Bloodlust)

Bloodlust in 3..(drop totems) 2..(pop spirit wolves) 1..(pop fire ele) [bloodlust)

After nehraxus screams for blood lust 20 times :P

You haven't raided with us in three months. :P

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm going to deny this. Going to look elsewhere as far as resto shaman goes, but I think your app was fine. Your experience was lacking and I honestly feel like from the responses you gave that this would not be the guild for you. We currently have two resto shamans and to have a third, which we would like, we're going to be very picky about it. Good luck in your search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”