80 Shadow Priest Xfer

Even Baddier Baddies
Mindvirus
User

80 Shadow Priest Xfer

Postby Mindvirus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: John 26, Cali

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Always on And latly been on beta and loving it.

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Can you attend raids on these days: Sure Can

-- Monday:Yes
-- Tuesday:Yes
-- Wednesday:Yes
-- Thursday:Yes
-- Friday (optional): Depends
-- Saturday (optional): Depends
-- Sunday:Yes

- Do any others have access to your account? Nope Just Myself

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes i use the iphone one.

- How long have you played WoW: Since Day 1 where the epics where the epics were blues and classes had sets with the blues.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Ive raided every instance out and have a lot of knowledge with the game. Only thing to date that i havnt killed is HM LK and HM Ruby But have seen both.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Mindvirus Shadow Priest

- Race & why did you choose it: Troll for the racial haste buff for added DPS

- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Mindvirus

- Can you describe the ruckus? Depends what ruckus we r talkin!

- Professions and why did you choose them: JC And Eng. I Chose these to help with Added SP or Haste from the gloves bonus to add more dps for my class. plus eng has lots of cool gadgets =)

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? At the moment im duel spec shadow pvp, but i have a full holy/disc set as well and know how to use it, have a few other 80s so i chose to heal with my druid. Ive also played shadow since ive had this priest.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Right now its pretty simple to figure out what is needed for ur class im always on shadow priest.com to figure the best set ups and ways to max my chars dps not GS. SP<Haste<Crit Is wut i aim for im always hit capped so dont worry about that much, as for healing i have a full t10 set with heroic dying light and stack SP<Haste<crit for that as well.

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use Glyph of Shadow,Mind Flay,Mind sear Ive picked these glyphs for added SP from spirit Added MF damage and love the added range for AOE on fights like LK i switch that with glyph of Dispersion sometimes if the raid doesnt need much help AOEing.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Right now im playing beta and getting that rotation down so i will have a huge start when it hits and will be pushing 85 fast but for now its pretty simple with starting out VT(Vamperic Touch),DP,Mindflay which ticks 3 which brings me to 5 shadow weaving then toss SWP so it gets its full effect after that spamming MF and MB when up then using timers for dots to not clip and keep rolling Ill toss in shadow word death if im moving or having to run quick instant damage.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/a But i rock Grid Plus clique when healing and would be holy using flash heal renew COH.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Dont rly Arena much im more into world pvp and finding allies to mess with =).

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I was in the guild Unfadable on Laughing Skull the GM called a brake till cata and from past experiences when guilds brake before a xpac u dont get the same players and alot more recruitment is needed, ive been 11/12 heroic ICC and killed Ruby normal. Right now i am in a Light of Dawn guild as a friend and if im lucky a raid spot may be open to snag but very rarly as they have a set core. Ive been playing so long and have a edge on cata playing beta that im lookin for a core spot and not have to worry if i can raid or not. Currently the guild im in is Void.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I can Name Hotkeys also if needed.

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: None recent at the moment

- Alts & their name/level: 80 Druid-Happytreez, 80 pally- Bonnìe, 80 Mage- Wantacookie, 73warrior.Alts r still in Unfadable

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): AIM-Volcomstone725

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found you guys on the Horde recruitment threads and spoke with sum1 in game to make sure you all r still after a shadow priest =)

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Im lookin for a solid home and to meet new friends lookin for a active and social guild to have fun with doing everything from raiding to just BSing. I love progressing fast and downing new content i see loot as just a added bonus and not greedy about it. Also feel i can help with any questions about new things coming up in cata that i have experienced on Beta.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? AMD Phenom II x4 940 Black Edition, 500g HD, Nvidia 9800 gtx(upgrading soon but still runs amazing), 4 gigs ram, FPS is always high. 23.6' 1080p hdmi widescreen monitor.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
Thanks For taking the time to read my app. Hope to hear something soon Mindvirus :D

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Full on John's.

On a serious note, your app isn't going anywhere without logs.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Mindvirus
User

Postby Mindvirus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Well like i said ill work on gettin thos but my past guild nvr posted em and they r done till cata.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Mindvirus wrote:Well like i said i'll work on getting those but my past guild never posted them and they are done 'til cata.

grouch
Admin

Re: 80 Shadow Priest Xfer

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Mindvirus wrote:- How long have you played WoW: Since Day 1

name of your original character?

Mindvirus wrote:- Can you describe the ruckus? Depends what ruckus we r talkin!

wrong. learn to use the fucking internet, jesus.

Mindvirus wrote:- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? [b]N/a But i rock Grid Plus clique when healing and would be holy using flash heal renew COH.

bad answer... then again you aren't apping as holy or disc so i'll let this one slide.

Mindvirus wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: I can Name Hotkeys also if needed.

why in god's name are you showing bags and micro menu? where are your unit frames? take a screenshot of yourself in a raid. wtf is up with your resolution? 1024x819? i ran a higher resolution than that in 2001.

Mindvirus wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: [b]None recent at the moment

OH GOD NUTSAK HOW I READS THE APPLICATIONZZZ?!?!

Mindvirus wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

again: how i reads application?! maybe i not reads application and they no notice!!

also.. not only was it nearly impossible to read your application because of incredibly poor grammar, but the fact that you just jam letters and numbers together in an attempt to create new words that sound like real words reflects very poorly on your intelligence.
Mindvirus wrote:Dont
Happytreez
Ill
Ive
alot
dont
duel
im
ive
r
rarly
rly
set ups
sum1
u
ur
wut
ì
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Mindvirus
User

Postby Mindvirus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 pm

all good no worries never been into filling out apps for cock suckers....thats why it was filled so shity this isnt for a fuckin job its a game why would any1 wanna pay 25 bux to xer and play with a bunch of niggers? del my app all good go fuck yourselfs k thx bye

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Mindvirus wrote:all good no worries never been into filling out apps for cock suckers....thats why it was filled so shity this isnt for a fuckin job its a game why would anyone want to pay twenty five dollars to transfer and play with a bunch of niggers? delete my application all good go fuck yourselves okay thanks bye

Velna
User

Postby Velna » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Mindvirus wrote:All good. No worries. I have never been into filling out applications to good guilds. That is why I did such a bad job on this. This is not for a job, it is a game. Why would anyone want to pay 25 dollars to transfer and play with a bunch of top players? Remove my application please, I would like to go fuck a bagel. Thank you and farewell

Fixed it for you.
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Mindvirus wrote:All good. No worries. I have never been into filling out applications to good guilds. That is why I did such a bad job on this. This is not for a job, it is a game. Why would anyone want to pay 25 dollars to transfer and play with a bunch of top players? Remove my application please, I would like to go fuck a bagel. Thank you and farewell

sounds good! bye!

Isen
User

Re: 80 Shadow Priest Xfer

Postby Isen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Mindvirus wrote:Player information:
- Age & Location: John 26, Cali

I was in the guild Unfadable on Laughing Skull the GM called a brake till cata and from past experiences when guilds brake before a xpac u dont get the same players and alot more recruitment is needed, ive been 11/12 heroic ICC and killed Ruby normal. Right now i am in a Light of Dawn guild as a friend and if im lucky a raid spot may be open to snag but very rarly as they have a set core. Ive been playing so long and have a edge on cata playing beta that im lookin for a core spot and not have to worry if i can raid or not. Currently the guild im in is Void.

Holy fuck you're 26 and this is an issue? I understand some slang, but you're not a thirteen year old girl texting your BFF Jill.
brake
[breyk]
noun, verb, braked, brak·ing.
–noun
1. a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism by the absorption or transfer of the energy of momentum, usually by means of friction.
2. brakes, the drums, shoes, tubes, levers, etc., making up such a device on a vehicle.
3. anything that has a slowing or stopping effect.
4. Also called brakeman. a member of a bobsled team who operates the brake.
5. Also called breaker. a tool or machine for breaking up flax or hemp, to separate the fiber.
6. Also called press brake. a machine for bending sheet metal to a desired shape.
7. Obsolete . an old instrument of torture.
–verb (used with object)
8. to slow or stop by means of or as if by means of a brake.
9. to furnish with brakes.
10. to process (flax or hemp) by crushing it in a brake.
–verb (used without object)
11. to use or run a brake.
12. to stop or slow upon being braked.
13. to run a hoisting machine.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Mindvirus wrote:cock suckers

if you don't like cock-suckers (notice the hyphen) then this isn't the guild for you.

Mindvirus wrote:why it was filled so shity

OH, IS THAT WHY?!

Mindvirus wrote:this isnt for a fuckin job its a game

could you explain in detail how your resume is different from this application? it'd be great to see your true colors and find out what kind of incredible mind we're missing out on.

Mindvirus wrote:why would any1 wanna pay 25 bux

you tell me.

Mindvirus wrote:xer and play with a bunch of niggers?

that's the idea.

Mindvirus wrote:del my app all good go fuck yourselfs k thx bye

oh hell no, this app is staying here for a very long time :)
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 pm

lol

http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-acco ... -gold.html

No Long Have Time To For Wow Due To A New Job I Just Picked Up Im Hoping For Around 550 Or Best Offer I Am Paypal Verified And Org Owner Of This Account Im Looking For A Serious Buyer. Plz Hit Me Up On Aim Volcomstone725 With Any Questions. Hit Me Up On Aim For Armory Link.

The Meachano Hog Is The Motor Cycle Mount For You Who Dont Know.

Account Is Still Active ...So Far 3 Ppl Have Tried To Send Me Money From Stolen PayPal Accounts I Have Gotten The Account Back Right Away Cuz The Payment Gets Revericed. Once Payment Is Sent And Cleared To My Bank Info Is All The Buyers We Can Speak Over Phone OR Whatever If Ur One Of Thos Scammers

also:

http://www.unfadable.net/forums/viewtop ... f=1&t=7237
http://www.guildvoid.com/forums/viewtop ... f=4&t=1120

alright i'm done.
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”