Healsforhugs Restoration Druid

Even Baddier Baddies
Healsforhugs
User

Healsforhugs Restoration Druid

Postby Healsforhugs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 Phoenix, Arizona
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Anytime, I log on when I feel like it and for raids. I do my dailies every day.
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes, I've been hacked before.. Never ever want that to happen again!
- How long have you played WoW: I started playing when ZA was released in BC.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Halion 25 HM and 10/25 LK HM cleared.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Healsforhugz Restoration Druid

- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren, its the only one available for druids.

- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... alsforhugz

- Can you describe the ruckus? I bring it?

- Professions and why did you choose them:

Enchanting/Jewelcrafting. Both give lots of spell power which is what I need. I'm also very self sufficient.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?

Restoration/Balance. I play my Balance spec outside of raids occasionally. I know the rotation but my gear and experience is lacking.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:

I use 2 piece T10. 4 piece isn't necessary and I believe is quite useless. My other gear is mostly all haste because my goal is to get 1012 haste which would get me 3/5 gift of the earth mother which is the correct spec. I'm a few pieces off from full BiS so I have 4/5 gift of the earth mother to stay haste capped. My offspec gear is lacking, I have pretty much a not great staff and 5 T10 sanctified pieces.

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:

For most encounters I use Swiftmend (I like quick heals that don't consume my hots) Rejuvenation (its sometimes helpful, not all the time but its there if something goes wrong) and Wild Growth (this is a large healing increase for AOE damage fight) For LK : Innervate (If I'm there to innervate a disc priest or any other healer, if not I'll change it) Rapid Rejuvenation (very helpful for quick infest healing and tank healing) Nourish (I'm typically tank healing, everything counts) Swiftmend (I like quick heals again). Halion : Swiftmend, Nourish, Wild Growth. I'm tank healing with a little raid healing on that fight.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

Lifebloom for tank healing. Its a decent tank heal plus it returns my mana and has a nice final heal.
Rejuvenation for AOE healing and tank healing. The best spell for AOE healing and its nice to throw on a tank. Also gives rage, mana, energy, ect. on the target.
Regrowth for tank healing. The heal can crit which means Living Seed and has a nice hot attached.
Nourish for tank healing and quick burst healing. It crits a decent amount for Living Seed and gets more powerful the more hots I have on the target which makes it great for tank healing. Its also a quick cast for quick healing.
Wild Growth is a great AOE healing spell for AOE damage. Swiftmend for tank healing if their health dips suddenly or if someone in the raid needs a quick heal.
Nature's Swiftness +Healing Touch for the same reason as Swiftmend. I don't typically cast Healing Touch by it's self. Tranquility if I'm put in the tank's group, its especially helpful for Sindragosa in Phase 3 if I'm behind a frost tomb.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):

I don't arena and I wasn't around for vanilla but I have 38477 honorable kills.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

Ebayed Raiders, I'm looking for a cataclysm guild that doesn't mess around. I notice they carry a lot of people I consider to be bad. They continue to mess up and I'm not interested in carrying people like that. I don't want to be carried so I don't think others should be.
Excessive Gaming - I was recruited to temporarily replace their restoration druid and they're notorious for over recruiting. I really wasn't needed there.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/3026/ Ebayed Raiders logs, no logs for my first LK kill because the GM didn't upload it. My second kill I got slapped by a raging spirit that didn't get picked up so my healing is low.
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/81295/ My personal logs from Excessive Gaming.

- Alts & their name/level:

No alts, I hate leveling alts and I have no reason to.

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):

All are Healokitty MSN/AIM/Yahoo

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:

World of Warcraft recruitment forums

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

I'm looking for a cataclysm guild that doesn't carry bads.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?

My computer is relatively new, Intel Core i7 2.67 GHz, 6 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260. No idea what my FPS is but I can stream and raid with no issues, I rarely ever lag.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

Phoenix
Boston

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

idk if you know this but you're wearing your chicken helm. and if it's on purpose then o.O

Healsforhugs
User

Postby Healsforhugs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:44 am

Nope definitely not on purpose, let me relog.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

what are your healing responsibilities typically? On fights like HM LK 25 and H Halion 25, if you were assigned to "raid" healing, what other jobs would you give yourself on top of this assignment? Do you personally have issues with defile placement or cutter dodging? Have you messed around on the latest ptr build? Do you feel that playing an offspec more often is something you're interested in doing?

Healsforhugs
User

Postby Healsforhugs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 am

On LK I'm mostly a back up tank healer and back up infest healer. If I were assigned to raid healing (I hope you don't mean infest healing) then I'd be on the tanks. On Halion I hot up the tanks, keep nourishing until I get a crit for living seed, if the tank is fine then I'll wild growth and rejuvenate the raid. I'm always downstairs for Halion btw.
I have a macro that switches me into catform + dash so I have no issues with defile and I watch timers quite well and move out before it gets casted. I haven't been cut by cutters since the first time I did it on 10 man. I learn my lessons quickly and learn from them. I've looked over the new cata builds but not extensively. I wouldn't mind going boomkin when necessary but my gear is quite lacking and I'd need some experience with it. Its a new thing to me since I've only recently picked it up, I had 2 resto specs before. If thats what you need me to do I can do research of course.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

With the 30% buff, druids are perfectly capable of topping a group off as well as spot healing for infest with the addition of raid cooldowns and disc shields.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Healsforhugs
User

Postby Healsforhugs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 am

oh, of course yes but I don't believe I could cover a whole raid which is what I meant. I'm used to covering the melee groups or at least hotting them up just in case. Thats not a problem for me

merk
User

Postby merk » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 am

The resolution is a bit low to be sure but that UI doesn't appear to be for Healsforhugz; you dont appear to be in that raid.

Assuming im missing it (what raid frame spot do you have?) why do you have 2 (or with decursive 3) raid frames?

Speaking of decursive what do you do to decurse - how good are you at it?

Healsforhugs
User

Postby Healsforhugs » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm

That was from a previous name, my UI hasn't changed so I haven't updated it, I'm Treehugs in that picture
I have 2 (or 3) raid frames because my main healing frame goes down when I get disconnected. I have that secondary one as back up. It doesn't happen often but I'd rather be safe then sorry and its never been in the way so I don't see much reason not to have it. Decursive is just one of those addons I've become extremely comfortable with to the point where I'd rather not change it. Its useful for Deathwhisper, Halion (I'm not typically in charge of dispelling but its there if someone calls it out or to watch how many stacks are building). I'm pretty quick with it, its right next to my healing bars and I'm used to using it so I don't think I'm slow at dispelling.
As for the resolution I believe I'm running everything at max so I'm not sure why it isn't coming in clear for you. I have a 23 inch monitor if that changes anything

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm sure you've already moved on but going to deny this best of luck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”