Riddler shadow priest xfer

Even Baddier Baddies
riddler
User

Riddler shadow priest xfer

Postby riddler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location:26 NY
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): everyday of the week 5pm till 3am except friday and saturday when i go out at midnight
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional):yes until midnight eastern
-- Saturday (optional): until midnight eastern
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account?no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?yes
- How long have you played WoW:5 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
in this xpac im 11/12 heroic 25m icc heroic 25m halion kill 12/12 heroic 10m back with the 10% buff or maybe it was first week of 15% heroic halion 10m kill in sunwell killed muru pre nerf and was up to KT in the 40man naxx days
Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Riddler Priest
- Race & why did you choose it: Undead Choose it at first for the racial cause of the PvP thoguh bout switching to troll but never have.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Riddler
- Can you describe the ruckus? sounds like a terrible music group
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting i have had sicne the vanilla days and then coem kara it became good for the ring enchant and to make gold.tailoring i have had it for the cloak enchant and the cheap leg enchant also for the amazing gear sets back in the day when shadoweave was BiS for spriests.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I play Disc whenever my guilds have needed em to switch because of the other priest not logging on.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: my gear chocie for my main spec goes hit cap of course of 289 then haste spell pwoer then crit.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of mind flay because MF is most of a shadow priest dmg and with SWP always being upbecause of my talents it is amazing.Glyph of shadiw because ithe increase spell power i recieve from non periodic dmg. And SWP for the return of mana for every SWP tick and that means constant return of mana cause SWP is always up.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? VT then devouring then SWP then mind flay mind flay then repeat if need because of no ret pally i will mind blast off cooldown as long as my VT is up.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): Vanilla i was allaince so i acheived commander twice because i kept stopping once i hit rank 11 b/c it was to time consuming to push farther. and i have had Rival never really found a decent arena team to push for gladiator.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Was in Digital gangsters back in the BT hyjal and sunwell days that guild died out when summer came after clearing sunwell Rush on Dark Iron was in there for most content up to Heroic LK25m when the guild died out after people got sick of wiping to LK constantly with the 15% buff
was in Bane on anetheron and left there once people stopped showing up to make attempts on LK heroic 25m people would log on for the farm content then not show up for Heroic Halion attempts or LK so we switched to doing halion on tuesdays and farm on wendesdays then we never could get more then 20 people on to do anythign and would end up clearin 11/12 heroic icc with only 20 people and killing normal halion with 18 sometimes 20 people cause the young kids would have to log.
Was in DiFW on malfurion but was removed from thereafter 4 weeks of trial because during a 10m ulduar i told an officer to shut up when we were all joknig around and he just got sick of people joking during 10m ulduar and i was kicked.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pf2efvco0vxq4hp8/analyze/dd/source/?s=6183&e=6450 old name Nigslayer
- Alts & their name/level: 80 warrior named Spins
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):Don't use aim or msn contact me through my email [email protected] which i check all the time.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found out about simple math by searchign the wow forums and saw you were looking for a shadow priest.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I choose simple math because i see you are in need of shadow priests according to your forums.If i am given the chance to join you as a recruit i will make every raid and be prepared also when cata releases i will be makign the push to be the first lvl 85 priest on the server so that i can be ready to raid immediately.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? my typical fps during 25m raid is 65 and I am not sure of my computer specs just that it is an alienware computer and it runs smoothly.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/955836156.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Still undead
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Do you feel the parses you linked are an accurate representation of your dps, was there any incredibly bad rng in terms of boss mechanics targeting you that night? I'm curious while you were in did it for whitney, I know guilds swap players around quite a bit during "farm" clears, but is there a particular reason you didn't get a hm 25 LK kill with them during your four week stay? You listed doing pre nerf m'uru, your guild didn't continue on to kill KJ after doing such a great feat? During your experience with hm lk 25, do you personally have issues with defile placements? Do you have issues with cutters on HM halion 25?

riddler
User

Postby riddler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

For heroic LK my first week i was asked to sit cause they were nervous i would screw up defile then after that i was subsitituted out alot for other members who would log on late for raids b/c i was trial. One week i was there we did normal to sell a mount and title and we did kill KJ in DG also i dont have a problem with cutters but i was never down below for the whole fight i would move up in the 3rd phase and it was alot of RNG for some of the bosses but then again for a few times i was asked to MB for soem raids and that hurt my dps at times.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

What toon did you clear sunwell on? What specific bad rng occured durning, festergut and rotface of your 8/24 parse http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pf2e ... 811&e=4030 . I also do not see you using mind blast more than three times during the whole night of the log you linked, and personally only saw it once on a boss.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:17 pm

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

riddler
User

Postby riddler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

cleared sunwell on this priest and just moving with spore twice for groups and the one time i got vile gas once during the blood lust. and during bq having to move other then that it just my normal dmg. And that priest selling was a joke between me n buddies b/c i told them i was gonna quit but i never did.

riddler
User

Postby riddler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm

My mind blasting was not in this parse i was thinking of halion whe nwe didnt have any ret pallies.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm going to go ahead and deny this application, I feel your dps is a little behind what we're looking for and there are some other reasons but I don't think they need to be said. I wish you the best of luck.

blind
User

Postby blind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 am

The main problem with this app is that there was no double rainbow in the paint drawing.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”