devilray- shadow priest

Even Baddier Baddies
Devilray
User

devilray- shadow priest

Postby Devilray » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 ohio

- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I get on around 5 pm stay on till raids are over midnight or later Monday - Thursday.

- Number of Testicles: M

- Can you attend raids on these days:

-- Monday: yes

-- Tuesday: yes

-- Wednesday: yes

-- Thursday: yes

-- Friday (optional): no

-- Saturday (optional): no

-- Sunday: no

- Do any others have access to your account? No

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes

- How long have you played WoW: about 2 years

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 11/12 Icc 7/12 hard mode Icc i have downed Hailon on regular 10 and 25 all of toc ulduar> cleared excluding alganon

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Devilray Priest

- Race & why did you choose it: troll for berserking

- Link to Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Devilray

- Can you describe the ruckus? the ruckus - no.

- Professions and why did you choose them: leatherworking- i chose this for the drums in Burning crusade. Tailoring as with leaherworking i chose for shadow weave set in burning crusade when i started playing

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Shadow / off holy
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: my main set is not bis but i have itemized correctly and worked hard for the gear i've been fortunate enoufto get from pug spots; i am aware of the bis gear and am working hard on it.
i have not had a guild that raided consistently since ulduar so my offset is just odd icc epics and badge gear 4 set bonus of course.

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
for shadow i use shadow and mindflay because they are producing the most dps increase and the third i use SW:P / mind sear depending on the fight aoe fights vs long single target fights.
for holy i use flash heal because i use flash heal regularly, guardian spirit because its a life saver every minute and glyph of renew because i keep it up on tanks at least and its a large part of my heals.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
My opening rotation on bosses (prepot wild magic) bezerking Vapiric touch (misery applied)- devouring plauge- Mf 3 ticks- Sw:pain, inner focus Mind Flay, mind flay, vipiric toutch, Mind flay till refresh on dp (x3), then mf (x5) till refeash on vipiric touch. i will refresh Shadow word pain when my spell power is over 5k usually or blood lust is cast

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): haven't pvped much but i have won 300 arena matches

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

last guild i was in was titans on Bladefist Alliance. there raid group was unreliable and fell apart a few months back

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:
http://wowwebstats.com/4qtjtbftlyxmi?whtw - Halion 25 reg
http://wowwebstats.com/jzhtpqiazbxqm?m - icc 25 reg up to PP
http://wowwebstats.com/rrs3hidphnoqw - 25 TOC reg and toravon the ice watcher

- Alts & their name/level: spogar bladefist aliance -dardo bladefist aliance

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): i cheak my email on my phone constantly on my iphone [email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: i found it on guild forums

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? you guys are serious and if i can raid with a serious guild for once i would be more then happy.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? self build t7 12 gigs of ram raptor 10k rpm hard drive radeon 5770 ati video card
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/937151230.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.Image

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 pm

denied by tranq?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Devilray
User

Postby Devilray » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm

they offered me a social invite, they recruited a shadow priest already it seems.

Harmless
User

Postby Harmless » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 am

Your UI is 100% horrid.

Carbon
User

Postby Carbon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 am

As long as your doing stuff right, your UI doesn't really matter, i'm sure if anyone saw mine, they'd gag. it's just what your used to.

Devilray
User

Postby Devilray » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

usually the right side of my screen is clear other then omen i have my lat and frames up in the middle of a fight to show you folks i don,t drop to 1 fps .. i stay above 40 in every situation. nothing else is off kilter .. raid frames don't get in the way using grid instead of x pearls raid frames, although i like x pearl's targeting frames. my spells are in los with my character hud and casting bar so i always see the boss and my surroundings perfectly, and i have very quick reaction time. athletically not so appealing but effect yes it is

Pahimar
User

Postby Pahimar » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Devilray wrote:...aesthetically not so appealing...

Fixed it for you, unless you truly meant your UI tends to run away on you (or not).
Tan wrote:I want to run my fingers through your hair.

no homo

Devilray
User

Postby Devilray » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Heh thanks your right. Made the post on my I phone the font is too small

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 pm

you got a year younger in between apps? neat

Devilray
User

Postby Devilray » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 am

oh lol good for me :D

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am

you need to get other parses if you'd like this app to go further, preferably world of logs or wow meters if possible.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 am

Show what you can do in a hard mode encounter please. Find a gdkp tomorrow night, it's your best bet.

Devilray
User

Postby Devilray » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:36 pm

absolutely not I have no time to fool around these stat sites. I'm heading to class now, then i have work; a full schedule leaves little time for my leisure that i would like to contribute to a serious raiding guild. I have a few nights a week and i preform more consistently then ninety-nine percent of players iv'e come to know. i can show you in game at this point, or you can pass me over.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 pm

You're going nowhere. the end.

Psawed
User

Postby Psawed » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Devilray wrote:Please just carry me for gear and the pleasure of knowing that my intentions are only to benefit myself and not your guild.

fixed.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”