-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Ive lost track but ever since the Vanilla wow Beta.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): C'thun, Kel'Thuzad(vanilla wow) Archimonde, Illidan, Kil'jaeden(BC) HM LK 10, HM sindy 25.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Huntershawn, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, for bow racial and haste racial.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... untershawn
- Can you describe the ruckus? Well when someone runs into your wall at work with a car and makes shit fall down on top of 3 or so people there is the such ruckus you speak of unless theres ruckus inside my house then its a party or if u hear screaming its my little 8 year old sister whatcha know about that?
- Professions and why did you choose them: Enchanting for the extra 40 attack power to each of my rings, and leather working for the 130attack power to bracers which is 80 more then enchant.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MM/Survival. I don't play survival often at all anymore for the fact i have had no need so i do not have survival gear.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: My choice of gear goes by what stats best benefit me meaning agility, armor penetration, attack power, and critical strike, that is for marksmen. For survival id choose out gear with agility, critical strike, and some more with haste rather than armor penetration.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Glyph of Serpent Sting because it increases the damage done by my Chimera shot by a significant amount, Glyph of Steady Shot because of the 10% increase of damage seeing as i have serpent sting up at all times, and Glyph of Kill Shot because it has the reduced cool-down opening up the opportunity to get more Kill Shots out. Thats for my MM spec and for survival my glyphs are not ones i would choose at this point, seeing as i was only survival till the point i had enough armor penetration to go MM.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Serpent sting/kill command macro, kill shot, chimera shot, aimed shot, steady shot, with silencing shot when up in between global cool-downs usually between aimed shot and steady shot.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): None because i haven't PvPed in a while due to the lack of time.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Wicked Mojo on BDF, the guild was dieing and losing progress rather then gaining. Ended up just doing ez-modes at points in the progress.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img651.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 03706.jpg/
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/97lp ... 44&e=11840
- Alts & their name/level: Mavrus 80 warrior
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I found you on wow-progress.com
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I chose you because I have been looking for a guild that has or is really close to killing HM LK25 and id like to have killed it before the end and have a decent guild for the new expansion coming out which i have already pre-ordered And to make sort of a new home to work with.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Dell XPS 420, usually 30-60 FPS on a 25 man raid including trash and bosses.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. Comcast high speed Internet. http://www.speedtest.net/result/934215035.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional. http://img710.imageshack.us/i/lochnessmonstah.jpg/
[/img]

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 pm

sweet jesus your ui

Huntershawn
User

Postby Huntershawn » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 pm

sorry forgot to post my graphics card and such here it is,

2.35 cpu / 3.93gb system memory / ATI Radeon 3450 as i said befor this is an old computer and i am saving up for a new computer

Huntershawn
User

Postby Huntershawn » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Amye wrote:sweet jesus your ui

Yea i go for a simple UI nothing too complicated just enough so i can see it all and i mean it works so :)

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Huntershawn wrote:
Amye wrote:sweet jesus your ui

Yea i go for a simple UI nothing too complicated just enough so i can see it all and i mean it works so :)

oh. i meant it looks ridiculous. :p

adorabul
User

Postby adorabul » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Just imagine how much dps he could do if he could actually see his screen! :wink:

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 am

How do you use your abilities?
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Huntershawn
User

Postby Huntershawn » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 am

I use my number binds as is. I have been working and integrating the other buttons of my keyboard in but occasionally for the certain abilities I don't keep bound I will click, but most of those things that are there are just for good measure not so much on use.

And It doesn't seem like a mess for me, I mean i see everything just fine and I don't miss a step.

Lawnchair
User

Postby Lawnchair » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

Huntershawn wrote:I use my number binds as is. I have been working and integrating the other buttons of my keyboard in but occasionally for the certain abilities I don't keep bound I will click, but most of those things that are there are just for good measure not so much on use.

And It doesn't seem like a mess for me, I mean i see everything just fine and I don't miss a step.

wooookkkiiiiieeee

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

clickers need not apply
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

shadylol
User

Postby shadylol » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:36 am

holy fuck!!!! your screen is a mess.

Psychotron
User

Postby Psychotron » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 am

shawn is vastly inferior to sean

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Psychotron wrote:shawn is vastly inferior to sean
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm sure you've already moved on but going to deny this best of luck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”