Ex MM hunter 7/57/7

Even Baddier Baddies
Exx
User

Ex MM hunter 7/57/7

Postby Exx » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19 PA
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Anywhere from 4 pm - whenever i get bored and tired. (106 days played at level since 10-7-09)
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes :D i love raiding so if i'm supposed to be on for something i will be on.
- Do any others have access to your account? Nope.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes i do.
- How long have you played WoW: I've been playing since about halfway through BC but i was pretty casual then. (161 days played on my hunter)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Togc 10m 5/5 Togc 25m 4/5 ICC 10 heroic 12/12 ICC 25 heroic 11/12

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Èx Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Zerking and Bow spec
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=%C3%88x
- Can you describe the ruckus? What the fuck? lol No i can't.
- Professions and why did you choose them: BS/JC I chose them because they are the highest dps choice for hunters. Also they are nice for when i was trying to hardcap ArP without DBW or STS
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? My current dual spec is a PvP spec but if i have two Pve specs there both usually MM. The only difference is one will have TSA (I can play Surv but i haven't in awhile.)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I use 4p (Helm, chest, shoulders, and gloves.) and then i use leggings of northern lights as my 5th piece. then in the accessory slots i mainly use the gear with Crit ArP on it. All my gear is either BiS or second BiS just because my guild couldn't kill things for those items.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I use Glyph of Serpent Sting, Chimera Shot, and Steady Shot. Serpent and Steady are pretty much required. And for the last slot, i use Chimera shot because i have low latency and its better then the remaining choices of glyphs.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? Serpent sting >> Kill Shot (when available) >> Chimera and Aimed switch priority depending on ArP. >> Steady Shot >> Arcane Shot (only when i don't have other instant cast shots and i'm moving)
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): None.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Encore - Ysondre : Present guild. I love these guys to death. Leadership is great and they're some of the most fun people I've ever had the pleasure of raiding with. Unfortunately, we lost a lot of our raid's core in the past few months and progression has come to a halt. We've been pugging healers out of trade chat and raids are just becoming frustrating when we're forced to take any warm bodies along. Wiping for hours on content that we easily downed months ago is really demoralizing. At our most recent 25 man raid we were forced to set Sindragosa to normal to down her, which was just embarassing. I'm hoping to find a new home where I can give 100% and be confident everyone else is doing the same.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy24 ... 200319.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4wnp3ppkv2jv9ibn/ (I haven't been raiding with my real computer for about a month. So all my recent parses have been on 1 fps since the one i linked. The Dps might have been a bit low while on 1 fps, but i have my computer back so everything should be fine.)
- Alts & their name/level: AlÈx (80 ele sham) Èxalted (80 DK Blood tank/UH Dps)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I love to raid, plain and simple. I'm always on time, ready to go with flasks, food, reagents, everything... I'm very intelligent and fairly well-spoken. I follow orders well and tend to become very attached to the people I spend so much time raiding with. I've never, ever been ready to call a raid while anything is still alive, and I'm always willing to help out with anything that needs doing. I consider myself an exceptionally talented hunter, and I have an excellent reputation on my realm and within my raids.
- What kind of computer do you use? i7-960 processor, 8 gb of RAM, an Radeon HD 5860 video card
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional. http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy24 ... pewpew.png

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:56 pm

You sure did a good job with that picture Billy.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 pm

what are your current responsibilities as a hunter on HM LK 25 and halion hm 25?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:22 am

people just don't put the effort into their mspaint like they used to.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 am

My responsibilities on LK are Mding the shamblers to the off tank, and then tranqing them in P1. In the transition phases i am usually on the frost orbs. P2 i mainly just put down my frost trap for the valks. And...in P3 i put down the trap for the the spirits when kiting the LK back and forth. Besides that its just me shooting the boss/adds. The only thing i really need to do on Halion is Md big adds to the tank.

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Do you have any parses of hard mode sindragosa before you were on your shitty computer?
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 pm

also what consumables do you use?
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 pm

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-actwq ... 122&e=5547 (at the 25% buff) Also i use Elixir of Armor Piercing and Elixir of Mighty thoughts and i use Hearty Rhino for the 85 ArP and 45 Int

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 pm

how attached are you to those È

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I wanna get rid of it lol cause i know its a pain in the ass for everyone. So it would be no problem

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

I can transfer over whenever if you guys are interested in giving me a trial.

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:47 pm

If an officer hasn't already talked to you then you need to pop over to the server an hour or so before raid time(7pm EST) and get a hold of them. Good that your changing your name too.

More importantly though, how do you do any damage with your eyes closed and arrows like this?

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Isn't that how hunters are supposed to do it?

Lawnchair
User

Postby Lawnchair » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 am

that can be straining on your eyes. Most just turn off their monitor.

Exx
User

Postby Exx » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 am

I should try that...

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”