Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am

:( I hope not.

Savetheday
User

Postby Savetheday » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 am

After reading multiple awful wall of texts I have come to two conclusions

1) Phazon is still clueless about alot of things(even class mechanics!) and trying to go out of his way to make this guy look bad
2) This guy is most likely not worth our time. He think he knows something but is probably as clueless if not more clueless then phazon : (.

Oh well.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 am

May I ask how I am clueless sir? Just curious? Cause ya know I wouldn't mind explaining everything over the mic to you if that would make you understand English better :/ although there is much to type for myself so I could understand where you're coming from.

Savetheday
User

Postby Savetheday » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 am

Guido wrote:May I ask how I am clueless sir? Just curious? Cause ya know I wouldn't mind explaining everything over the mic to you if that would make you understand English better :/ although there is much to type for myself so I could understand where you're coming from.

I don't think i'd need you explaining anything to me lol.

You're right on about half of the things you replied to and wrong on about half. I really don't know how I know more about frost then either of you two, but it's quite shocking how ignorant both of you are. Somethings are quite logical and there shouldn't be disagreements on. But you guys for some reason seem to disagree!

I assume you read EJ and preach it like a bible. Though, I guess you prob don't always stay 100% up to date, probably skim through the pages then try to regurgitate it so you seem like you know what you're talking about. Hell, you were right on a few of your answers, but decided to keep talking and give a completely faulty reasoning.

Don't bother asking for a list of things that are wrong. I charge people for that.

http://www.RapeTrainCoaching.com

If you want some lessons.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 am

Ight honestly buddy. You prob have no idea about a Frost DK. But I understand many guilds try and act like they know everything I know. It's okay bro you're not the best. It happens sometimes. I lol'd at your response when you probably don't know shit about DKs. EJ doesn't mean everything I just grab some info from there and see it as someone does their research. Sadly I don't believe you have the brain capacity to understand a Frost DK if you think I'm incorrect. Before you try and flaming at least know what you're talking about :) <3

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 am

Savetheday wrote:
Don't bother asking for a list of things that are wrong. I charge people for that.

http://www.RapeTrainCoaching.com

If you want some lessons.

hold on a second, the r is for what? head asplode
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:55 am

i say put these three in vent and take the two winners to our main raid.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Kylae
User

Postby Kylae » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Fight to the Death!.. knight

Lawnchair
User

Postby Lawnchair » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

No one can beat rtrain in a scream off. ever. ever ever.

pelinel
User

Postby pelinel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Be sure to allow phantoms in that channel!

Harmless
User

Postby Harmless » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Rtrain is #1 DK without a Precious' Ribbon.

Savetheday
User

Postby Savetheday » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Guido wrote:Ight honestly buddy. You prob have no idea about a Frost DK. But I understand many guilds try and act like they know everything I know. It's okay bro you're not the best. It happens sometimes. I lol'd at your response when you probably don't know shit about DKs. EJ doesn't mean everything I just grab some info from there and see it as someone does their research. Sadly I don't believe you have the brain capacity to understand a Frost DK if you think I'm incorrect. Before you try and flaming at least know what you're talking about :) <3

I'm only the best Death Knight in the united states or something.

/shrug.

Savetheday
User

Postby Savetheday » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Lawnchair wrote:No one can beat rtrain in a scream off. ever. ever ever.

there is one person who could.

Death Wards.

but thats only because he is 1/2 banshee.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

I would like to think that vix could win a screaming contest. Just pvp with him at 4 in the morning on alts with 11k hp or something. There's a door and a table that can attest to his rage.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Guido
User

Postby Guido » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:24 am

Savetheday wrote:
Guido wrote:Ight honestly buddy. You prob have no idea about a Frost DK. But I understand many guilds try and act like they know everything I know. It's okay bro you're not the best. It happens sometimes. I lol'd at your response when you probably don't know shit about DKs. EJ doesn't mean everything I just grab some info from there and see it as someone does their research. Sadly I don't believe you have the brain capacity to understand a Frost DK if you think I'm incorrect. Before you try and flaming at least know what you're talking about :) <3

I'm only the best Death Knight in the united states or something.

/shrug.

Lol Unholy is hard? lololololololololol

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”