Rejuvy Restoration Druid----Xfer

Even Baddier Baddies
Rejuvy
User

Rejuvy Restoration Druid----Xfer

Postby Rejuvy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 pm

- Age & Location: 21 Minnesota
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 4pm-3am
- Number of Testicles: 1(Tom Green Style)
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday:ya
-- Tuesday:ya
-- Wednesday:ya
-- Thursday: ya
-- Friday (optional):ya
-- Saturday (optional):ya
-- Sunday:ya
- Do any others have access to your account? nope
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes i do, i painted it hot pink to
- How long have you played WoW: 4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): everything except H LK 25

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Rejuvy Resto Druid
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren cuz my choices were hard
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Rejuvy
- Can you describe the ruckus? yea i could give it a whirl but i would rather not get into a lengthy explanation about it
- Professions and why did you choose them:LWing and JCing, i have a lot of LWin patters and JC for the extra SP gems
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Resto Mainspec, and i play Feral dps offspec, have gear for pretty much all specs as well, i play feral dps the most, but sadly i really need another good trinket so i can hit hard arp cap
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I prefer to stack SP and haste as resto for my glyphs to maximize as much hps as i can to keep the raid up, and rolling full hots on the MT. when it comes to gear as sundial vs spindle id prefer the extra spirit from sundial for the little extra SP for my heals, rather than crit which i really dont need
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Swiftmend,Wild Growth, Rapid Rejuv, feel these are best for maximum HPS in most fights, i do sometimes use nourish glyphs for MT healing, and regrowth for special occasions.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? WG,Rejuv spam, depending on which fight it is, then i would preemptively hot up the tank and then begin my rotaion usually using a haste pot for my rejuvs that proc my 4set.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 2300 3s
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Currently i am the GM of my guild but sadly 2 officers and 6 raiders hated the server due to no competition so we made a decision to split up and go play with other peeps, was a fun guild that went 11/12 HMs but just sadly undermine will kill a guild like that. horde is outnumbered 6 to 1 and we were only surviving horde guild

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd341/krausedog2490/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_072309_024441.jpg sorry all i had
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: i am lookin for it atm, i will get this asap just need to contact a buddie who ran it
- Alts & their name/level: Flickshion, 80 lock
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Recruitment post
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guys look like the guild that has there shit together and you guys seem to be a good fit for what i am looking for in a guild. would be great playing with like minded people.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? usually run 43 fps with full settings, 22 when im rolling fraps
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional. http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd34 ... Grouch.jpg

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 pm

your name is silly.

thats all I got.

edit: I take that back. I like your paint.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:41 am

take a new screenshot in a raid.

why didn't you complete the question asking for the output of speedtest.net?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Rejuvy
User

Postby Rejuvy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am

ya sorry im gettin on those right now, but no raid on undermine=dumb

Rejuvy
User

Postby Rejuvy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 am

thats that, and ill try for a VOA tomorrow, but its pretty much the same, except im trying clique and grid but not liking it too much

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:42 am

Rejuvy wrote:ya sorry im gettin on those right now, but no raid on undermine=dumb

new in expansion 1.0: battlegrounds are raids.
if you never tasted joy

Kylae
User

Postby Kylae » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 am

I was just wondering why you have crit gear, a direct heal trinket and healing touch/nourish talents but you don't list using those spells in your rotation?

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Do you personally have issues with defile placement on HLK 25 or with cutters on H Halion 25? What were your typical healing assignments for both fights? What do you feel your other responsibilities are if you're just assigned to "raid healing" ?

Rejuvy
User

Postby Rejuvy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

ok first off, to the first trinket question, it is a 2min CD which only last 20 seconds, when i use that trinket i usually use it during a raid damage situation and i hit melee 2-3 times and then regrowth range that are grouped, for maximum hps, and usually with the nourish talents i can land a solid nourish crit (via talent) on anyone who needs a quick pickem up followed up with a swiftmend. Not used all the time but if i controll my mana accordingly i dont see why not to burn the two points into them. works out fairly nice for my play style

very good question it gets asked a lot

Rejuvy
User

Postby Rejuvy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm

i watch a timer i see defile in 5, i take the 1 second it takes to view where shit is and what are 2-3 solid spots to drop it are and i usually pick one on the execute of dropping it. Twilight Cutters are pretty dam easy and they are cut and dry on avoiding so i dont see either of these two concepts hard at all.

As for other assignment, if im not on strictly keeping the raid at an even hp level i either do 2-3 things, 1 is rolling full hots on MT/OT and keeping melee topped off

As in fights like Hsindragosa i usually pure focus keeping a regrowth/rejuv on healers and use other procs/CDs i have to maintain range topped off

In some cases i might go pure tank heals spec with 2 different glyphs, and Nourish my way to victory but rarely is that used

I control my mana perfectly with using powa auras and it lets me know when clearcasting is up and that is when i use lifebloom which will return mana to me at the cost of nothing

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Kylae wrote:I was just wondering why you have crit gear, a direct heal trinket and healing touch/nourish talents but you don't list using those spells in your rotation?

Good job now do this one viewtopic.php?t=11844
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 am

not interested, sorry
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”