Even Baddier Baddies
Hevnlydivine
User

Hevnlydivine - Fury Warrior - Bleeding Hollow

Postby Hevnlydivine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26 Grand Rapids, Mi
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): noon-4ish am
- Number of Testicles: 2 now. I had a 3rd removed that developed in basic training when I joined the army. Good times... The hell with hernias... :roll:
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: ...yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no and never
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? No. Because I change my pw from time to time anyways and I've never been hacked in the what 5 yrs I've been playing since the beta. I like my money and I give enough to blizzard.
- How long have you played WoW: Beta
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

Having only taken a couple small breaks since beta I've seen nearly every single boss killed in the game (durring progression raids).
- Pre BC - I saw everything except the T.Fury boss and a few of the original naxx bosses deaths.
- BC - I saw everything up to Mu'ru when my top 25 US guild <Fracture> fell apart

Wrath experience:
- Naxx - 10/25 full clear
- Ulduar - Up to yogg in 25 and up to general in 10
- ToC - 10/25 full clear
- ToGC - 10 up to Anub and 25 up to faction champs
- ICC - 10/25 both up to Lich King no hard modes yet though

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Hevnlydivine
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren cuz they're pimp for pvp. I'm over that and am very close to changing to troll for the haste cuz the thought makes me semi hard.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... vnlydivine
- Can you describe the ruckus? That's what happens when I throw the fuck down.
- Professions and why did you choose them: 450 BC+JC cuz that shits tits for fury warriors. Best combo you can get.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I'm pvp arms right now but am probably going back to Prot offspec cuz pvp is fkn boring now and makes me put holes in my walls. The hole is covered by my mini fridge. I'm not buying more mini fridges to cover more holes with.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I'm just not gonna go into pvp spec cuz I'm pretty sure you guys couldn't care less. My prot gear needs work plain and simple cuz I've been passing on it to ppl that are actually utilizing their tank specs. As for my fury gear I'm 100% perfectly itemized, gemmed, glyphed, enchanted, and spec'd. If you think you have found a flaw take it up with Landsoul's Spreadsheet from Elitest Jerks cuz it's been workin great for me and all the other best fury warriors.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Major:
- Glyph of Cleaving
- Glyph of Heroic Strike
- Glyph of Whirlwind
These are the 3 best glyphs that are suggested to be used for fury. I imagine it has quite a bit to do with the fact that those are the 3 moves that most all our dps comes from. It would make sense and it'd probably be pretty stupid to change any of them out for anything else.
Minor:
Glyph of Command
Glyph of Bloodrage
Glyph of Battle
All 3 have very little utility. Then again they're (minor) glyphs. Wow, something logical by blizzard. These again are the 3 that are suggested to be used for fury. The bloodrage one benefits me more than any other. The other 2 benefit the raid more than any others and make it so I don't have to worry about reapplying so often.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? whirlwind > bloodthirst > slam procs > maintain a rend
The 4 piece set bonus I have makes maintaining a rend a lower priority. It's very nice in the fact that the slam proc's stack 2x now but when used reset the timer on them so you can optimize your rotation even easier. When none of the latter are possible I use a macro that switches to battle stance and throws a rend up because this will add about another 200 dps.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? N/A
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I've only hit 1600 on this toon. For what it's worth on my old main a priest I hit 2500 rating single healing a 4 dps 5's team in S2. But anyone can say that I guess. But who cares anyways? It's PvP...
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
A link to the guilds I've been in on Bleeding Hollow are on this site link
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/112991708

- Ira Doreum fell apart and was reformed as Intolerance.
- I left intolerance because the leadership was greedy and very cliquey.
- I joined SCD and took a leadership position and helped them see 2 guild progression kills then the GM decided to discontinue the guild.
- I'm now in esoteric which lost it's main tank who was also an officer AND the raid leader. Several left when he left the game and several before I joined as well I've learned. I see this guild falling apart soon. I want a stable home.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: The above pic shows my dps on recount after "throwing the fuck down" on festergut. Also here's the only report my lazy current officers bothered to parse on WoL. Not sure how good it is but I'm sure it'll be fine for an app.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bx7h ... 564&e=4813

- Alts & their name/level: None that I use. Fulltime main.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): I don't use that stuff. I grew out of it when I got out of High School. Should I make a myspace or facebook for you guys? Would everyone join? jk :twisted:
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I don't know anyone. Someone posted your guilds info. in my looking for guild post in the official WoW horde recruitment forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Did you know there's such thing as bacon lube? There is.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU: 2.53-GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T9400
RAM/Expandable to: 3GB/4GB
Hard Drive/Speed: Dual 200GB/7,200 rpm
Optical Drive: 8X BD-ROM/DVD±RW DL

-Durring encounters I'm usually around 160 MS and 20-30 FPS.

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
Not gonna lie I'm pretty sure Epic Boobs are more interesting than anything I can produce in paint. So here. Enjoy these beautiful works of art instead of mine.

blind
User

Postby blind » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

start working on an ms paint

grouch
Admin

Re: Hevnlydivine - Fury Warrior - Bleeding Hollow

Postby grouch » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Hevnlydivine wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

Hevnlydivine wrote:Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

Hevnlydivine wrote:speed test against Boston at speedtest.net

Hevnlydivine wrote:speed test against Boston

Hevnlydivine wrote:against Boston

Hevnlydivine wrote:Boston
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Hevnlydivine
User

Re: Hevnlydivine - Fury Warrior - Bleeding Hollow

Postby Hevnlydivine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

grouch wrote:
Hevnlydivine wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

Hevnlydivine wrote:Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.

[/quote]

grouch wrote:

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 pm

thank you. now finish your mspaint.
if you never tasted joy

Abhorrent
User

Postby Abhorrent » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm

No Yogg, no Anub hard, no LK, not orc. Not much else I can say.

Hevnlydivine
User

Postby Hevnlydivine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

oh and here's a pic for yall :D

Hevnlydivine
User

Postby Hevnlydivine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Abhorrent wrote:No Yogg, no Anub hard, no LK, not orc. Not much else I can say.

orc? going troll and getting 20% haste racial would be better would it not? i've been thinking of switching to troll for a while. orc gets a 5 exp to 2h axe? yay. considering how hard (being quite sarcastic) it is for plate dps to come across expertise in ICC. most fury's are struggling to balance exp/hit more than any other stats.

blind
User

Postby blind » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 pm

when did they remove the attack power buff from orcs?

Hevnlydivine
User

Postby Hevnlydivine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 pm

blind wrote:when did they remove the attack power buff from orcs?

o ya the 322 AP u get for 15 sec. @ 2 min. CD and static 5 exp 2 h axe vs 20% haste for 10 seconds. on 3 min. cd.
ya, not sure which i'd go. either way i'm kinda sick of being tauren. i want more deeps however i can get it.

Goratha
User

Postby Goratha » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am

Hevnlydivine wrote:

o ya the 322 AP u get for 15 sec. @ 2 min. CD and static 5 exp 2 h axe vs 20% haste for 10 seconds. on 3 min. cd.
ya, not sure which i'd go. either way i'm kinda sick of being tauren. i want more deeps however i can get it.

orcs better if your min/max ; trolls probably the cool way to go though

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:20 am

Goratha wrote:
Hevnlydivine wrote:

All lies!!!! And when did we care about races? We currently have a former alliance fury warrior who went undead :roll:
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 am

undead is so incredibly worthless for pve right now. i want to go back to my old race but not until their racials are worthwhile once again.
if you never tasted joy

Hevnlydivine
User

Postby Hevnlydivine » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm

holyshoot wrote:
Goratha wrote:
Hevnlydivine wrote:[quote="blind"]when did they remove the attack power buff from orcs?

All lies!!!! And when did we care about races? We currently have a former alliance fury warrior who went undead :roll:[/quote]

that's kinda like me. altho i had pve in mind when i made this toon i wanted to tank. so i went for the extra health which is nice. it just so happens tauren is probably the best for pvp as well with the interrupting stomp. either way if i changed i'll be damned if i ever went undead. that race is dead to me as far as pvp AND pve goes as a warrior. i still can't believe they raped will of the foresaken the way they did. now as i sit here reading notes i'm unhappy to announce the disarm effect i was hoping wouldn't make it to live durring a brostorm is here. i'm officially done with pvp. they even nerfed the prot pvp by making it so revenge doesn't stun anymore. it has a chance to hit an extra target now. good for aoe tanking. bad for prot pvp. pretty sure warriors are gonna be one of the lowest used classes in arenas now. :?

oneiros
User

Postby oneiros » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

holyshoot wrote:
Goratha wrote:
Hevnlydivine wrote:[quote="blind"]when did they remove the attack power buff from orcs?

All lies!!!! And when did we care about races? We currently have a former alliance fury warrior who went undead :roll:[/quote]

Who's this former alliance fury warrior?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”