- Can you attend raids on these days:
    -- Monday: yes
    -- Tuesday: yes
    -- Wednesday: yes
    -- Thursday: yes
    -- Friday (optional): maybe
    -- Saturday (optional): maybe
    -- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account?
    No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why?
    Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
    Since October 2008
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
    naxx, ulduar, All of TogC10, 4/5 TogC25, 10/12 ICC 25,

Character Information:
- Name, & Class:
    Tarnix, Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it:
    Undead, because when I started a friend told me it was best for rogues, and it was, especially in pvp, but I will likely change it to BE, orc, or troll if I am accepted and transfer.
- Link to Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Tarnix
- Can you describe the ruckus?
    The breakfast club maybe?
- Professions and why did you choose them:
    LW, Engineering. I started LW & skinning b/c thats what a friend said was good for rogues, then I later dropped skinning for Engineering due to pvp and raiding.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
    PvE mutilate, & PvP mutilate. I play both every day.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
    I follow what goes on at EJ forums, and listen to what their community says. I also use Aldrianas spreadsheet, Mavanas spreadsheet, and Chack's java app just to double check each one agrees on whats BiS gear, gems, and enchants. When outcomes differ, I trust Aldrianas spreadsheet above the rest.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
    PvE mut: hunger for blood, mutilate, tricks of the trade. These 3 glyphs have been proven to provide the most raid DPS on EJ forums. PvP: mutilate, vigor, cloak of shadows. The first two are standard for everyone, the third people either take sprint or cloak or prep, and I have decided on cloak because of the amount of TSG and warrior teams I have been facing in arena.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
    Stealth, garrote, slice n dice, hunger for blood, mutilate, till 4 or 5 combo points, envenom. repeat mutilates until 4 or 5 combo points, envenom. Vanish for overkill, refresh hunger for blood when needed. Engineering CDs during trinket procs.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
    Didn't play vanilla, but I am on a 1800 twos team, and about a 1900 rated 3's team, which varies depending on our night.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
    I've been on Mal'Ganis since I started, and because of the popularity of the server, there are new guilds that spring up and die all the time. DT, Trepidation, Addict, I've been in a lot of guilds, but most just have guild drama and brake up or are just too casual and fall apart. People not showing up on time, people blaming lag for wiping on bosses, people rage quiting because one or two people in the guild constantly screw up and cause wipes.
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports:
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/12633363#damageout
- Alts & their name/level:
    I hate leveling, so my alts are too low to matter.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): - How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
    I found you on the wow forums, under guild recruitment. I don't know anyone in the guild.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
    I saw under your wow forums post you were specifically asking for a mutilate rogue, which is what I am. I guess the only thing left to tell you is good luck with your search, and thanks for reading this.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
    I have a sager 5793, dual core 2.5 ghz with 4 gigs of ram, and 1 gig nVidia video card. I have also disabled nagles so my latency is around 30-80 in raids, and my framerate is around 40-60.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below.
    I have comcast cable internet.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.
    http://img691.imageshack.us/i/picturevs.jpg/

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

how interested , competent would you in pve combat?

Abhorrent
User

Postby Abhorrent » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Why so many people with no Anub Heroic or LK kills?

Tarnix
User

Postby Tarnix » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Nehraxus wrote:how interested , competent would you in pve combat?

I enjoy combat more than mutilate, so I would have no problem switching. I switched to mutilate after it got overly buffed and the dmg was insanely better than combat, but now the difference between the two is a lot smaller. And next patch with rupture critting I think combat might even overtake mutilate on single target fights. I have been passing on any leather gear with armor pen for the combat rogue in our guild, but I do have some OS pieces which have dropped twice and he passed on, and I could always grab a few of the badge pieces which are loaded with armor pen.

Tarnix
User

Postby Tarnix » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 am

Application withdrawn, please ignore/delete this thread.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”