Even Baddier Baddies
Yadek
User

Yadek - Survival/MM Hunter (Xfer)

Postby Yadek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 15, Calgary, Alberta
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Usually about 6:00 - 12:00 EST
- Number of Testicles: Last I checked I think it was 3.
- Can you attend raids on these days: -
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): On occasion.
-- Saturday (optional): On Occasion
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? Ew no.
- How long have you played WoW: About 2 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Naxx is hard - Full Clear 10 nad 25
Ulduar - Full Clear 25 and HM Hodir, Freya, FL, XT and Mimiron
Maly - Clear 10 and 25
ToC - 10 - Clear with 4/5 Heroic
- 25 - Clear with 4/5 Heroic

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Yadek, Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren. I was a noob, and taurens were big and BA looking. (I will be switching Orc soon for Blood Fury and 5% pet dmg)
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Yadek
- Can you describe the ruckus? I will if you tell me what it is.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Skinning and Leatherworking. (Skinning is my money maker and gives me mats for my own crafter gear, LW mostly for the bracer enchant. I recently switched out JC for LW so it isn't capped yet but I'm working on it as I type this.)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I mostly play survival for the sole reason that I have never gotten Runestone drop off of Thorim HM. I do have a good MM spec and can use it when needed. Certain fights are dependant on certain specs. I chose survival as main spec because of the importance of moving on every fight that wow has reecently offered. On fights like Patchwerk I would use MM for the pure standing burst. Survival excels when you gotta run all over the place soaking orbs, running to adds, etc.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: I use the same gear except for about 3 swaps when I go MM for more ARP. My choice of gear is mostly all about stacking the agility since I play survival mostly.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Survival.
[Glyph of Explosive Shot] - For the extra 4% crit on my best attack.
[Glyph of Serpent Sting] - Because 6 seconds is alot of extra dpsing time without refreshing serpent sting.
[Glyph of Kill Shot] - Lowered CD on an OP shot by 6 seconds when it crits raid buffed for about 30k.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Shot Priority goes like this.
-Kill Shot > Explosive Shot > Black Arrow > Aimed Shot > Serpent Sting > Steady Shot
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- I can bandage heal.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
- I’m not much of an Arenaer. I think like an 1100 team =/
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
- Darkness Calls – Top guild on server (Auchindoun).
I was removed because of a great misunderstanding. I can go into more detail if you want.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: I am sorry to say that I haven’t been raiding for a while. This is because there are really no other guilds on my server I was interested in. So I don’t have any right now. I will try to pug a ToC and save one for you. I apologize for this. (But don’t worry. I’m not rusty ;) )
- Alts & their name/level:
- Mangotheorc - Level 80 Orc Death Knight
- Mangodatroll – Level 73 Troll Mage
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): The best way would be to email me at Jeff_Harder_JR@hotmail .com but even better, if your text savy my cell phone is something I always have on me. [403-875-8685] (Please only text, no calls)
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I do not know anyone in SM. I was looking through Wowprogress.com
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I gotta say I looked at about 75 guilds tonight. You guys stood out. Good raid times for me, perfect progression level, and seems like a mature group capable of doing well in all endgame content.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I use an HP desktop normally.
- I have 2.8 GB of RAM
- GeForce 8200M G Video Card
- About 30 fps in a raid.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/615939849.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional. Image

vix
User

Postby vix » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 am

seems like a mature group

lol

Abhorrent
User

Postby Abhorrent » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 am

Vixxx wrote:
seems like a mature group

lol

^^

Aquabat
User

Postby Aquabat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Your enchants / gems seem ok except for having your prismatic in your boots instead of your helm to get a extra 8ap. But otherwise,you're going to hear this from every other site you apply to. Are you willing to........

1: drop skinning and level a useful profession along with lw (if you're going to level it)
2: be willing to faction change to orc / troll so you have some what helpful racials.

But besides that , until you can show us a wws parse , there is no interest. And btw,after looking at your age (15) im not sure if we would be the best guild for you. But until a officer responds, farm what ever raid you need to get a trinket.

Yadek
User

Postby Yadek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Your enchants / gems seem ok except for having your prismatic in your boots instead of your helm to get a extra 8ap.

I will change that as soon as I get online.

1: drop skinning and level a useful profession along with lw (if you're going to level it)

Even though this is my money maker, sure. I'll do some math on what would benefit me most and make my choice.

2: be willing to faction change to orc / troll so you have some what helpful racials.

Yeah. I posted that I will be switching orc as soon as I get the money. I'm a little short on cash right now but when I get it (which should be soon) I'll make sure to get that done.

But besides that , until you can show us a wws parse , there is no interest.

Alright. Well tonight I'll do my best do get into a VoA or something and give you a Koralon Parse. I really do apologize for not having one. I might be able to give you one from my Darkness Calls times but I have been told they don't work.
Here. Just incase it works.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-KFl79wJGNkthjioG/sum/damageDone/?s=1210&e=1403
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-T5mNFtT8Hx0pboOg/sum/damageDone/?s=2632&e=2749

These are both older. And I have gotten a few upgrades since then.

And btw,after looking at your age (15) im not sure if we would be the best guild for you.

Please don't take my age into this. I have been rejected from guilds for the sole reason and I'm hoping it wont make a big deal. I can handle any shit in vent, its not like I'm 11. I take critisism well, and I am mature for my age and a skilled player.

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm

It's more than being mature, it comes down to the uncontrollable issues that are controlled with being 15, living at home with your parents.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Taurruus
User

Postby Taurruus » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm

yeah who lives with their parents

Yadek
User

Postby Yadek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 pm

It's more than being mature, it comes down to the uncontrollable issues that are controlled with being 15, living at home with your parents.

We all did at one time. But my parent aggro is at a minimum. I don't have a dad and my mom works late.
Please also tell me if my WoLs are working for you guys.

vix
User

Postby vix » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm

do you like girls yet

Yadek
User

Postby Yadek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

do you like girls yet

Whats a girl?

ripper
User

Postby ripper » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Mooachu wrote:Your enchants / gems seem ok except for having your prismatic in your boots instead of your helm to get a extra 8ap.

why put a prismatic gem in a yellow socket if he can just use agi/crit for both bonuses and then use the +10 stats in his leg's blue socket?

Aquabat
User

Postby Aquabat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

ripper wrote:
Mooachu wrote:Your enchants / gems seem ok except for having your prismatic in your boots instead of your helm to get a extra 8ap.

why put a prismatic gem in a yellow socket if he can just use agi/crit for both bonuses and then use the +10 stats in his leg's blue socket?

Cause then he will have to put a yellow gem in his pants as well and lowering his overall agility (which is his most important stat) for crit.

ripper
User

Postby ripper » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Mooachu wrote:
ripper wrote:

Cause then he will have to put a yellow gem in his pants as well and lowering his overall agility (which is his most important stat) for crit.

you're right. it's ~3 dps increase from your way to gem than mine for survival.

i thought he was MM, in that case my way of gemming +10 to the legs and using 10agi/10crit gems would be ~3 dps increase instead of decrease.

Yadek
User

Postby Yadek » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am

Agility also gives me good AP on top of the crit. ;)

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:04 am

not particularly interested, best of luck elsewhere.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”