80 Holy Priest

Even Baddier Baddies
vix
User

Postby vix » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 pm

whats your favorite kind of penguin, evayne?

Ashe
User

Postby Ashe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 pm

FUCK SHE'S ALREADY DELETING SHIT?

It's okay, my cache saved it.

Miri hasn't talked to me in I can't remember how long but I still consider what she has said to be confidential. Even believing that I have to reply to this, if even just to insert slight sanity. (yeah, yeah I know. me and sanity don't really go together). Miri's dad is an alchoholic moron who constantly cheated on her mother, who near as I can tell has almost zero aggression when it comes to her husband. I believe she does the things she does out of fear of ending up like her or even worse, him. Sort of a preemptive strike (been playing too much COD2), a hurt them before they get the chance to hurt you strategy.

Can't say as I've have any real first-hand knowledge of what I have stated above but what is below I've known for pretty much all of my life.

Alot of the hurt and general "destruction" that she and many others (myself included) cause has to do more with the simplicity and innocence of "New Love", then with being a "slut" or "whore". Words I think are used way to often. If this was a man everyone would call him a "player" or at worst a "bastard". When you first fall nothing else matters. You don't spend your days thinking of the future or worrying about the past. You only spend it thinking of the next time you will see them, and trying desperately to remember the way they smelled or the way they felt when they were last near. Then you begin to wonder if they are thinking of you as well, and that's where the end truly begins.

I think Miri is drawn to such new relationships. These "relationships" are very seductive to someone who can not truly trust or in some ways doesn't really understand the meaning of "love". Can't really speak on Miri's part but for people like me, "love" seems so very fragile and temporary. Whenever I find myself there I can only dream of the possibilities, and those "possibilities" over time lead me to thoughts of "when will she leave me?" or "why is she with me anyways?". Such questions inevitibly lead me to thoughts and acts of self destruction. For me there usually, in all honestly never is anyone waiting to take my last "love's" place. For Miri there always seems to be.

Anyways that's my crappy two-cents worth. I know it doesn't mean much and all but it's the best I can offer. I admit I started reading Knox's LJ when I read on Miri's that she was "engaged". Was kinda thrilled really. I complain alot more then she does, but I always thought she was in much more "pain" then I. Plus the idea that she might actually get out of her parents house and away from her father was kinda nice. I can only imagine the kind of damage he has done to her ability to trust other people (men in paticular).

I realize that you and Brian are in alot of pain because of her. But honestly I don't feel as bad for you as I do for her. Right now you have a hard time believing that you will ever trust anyone again, let alone fall in love. But the past will fade and you will survive it. My guess is that you will become stronger, smarter, and better "partners" because of it. You probably don't realize it now but there will be a woman down the line who understands and is thankful for who you are and what you became as a result of all that has happened.

Miriamel may not, her life may end up being a series of tragic events, constantly repeating themselves over and over again. A cycle that will only end with her and her alone. A single love lost is tragic but what she may go through is far worse then any word or words you can throw at her.

I wish you and Brian the best but I don't think either of you will need my wishes. Althougth I don't know that much about you two I do know that you both deserve better and even if you can't see it you will find it in time.
With Miri I can only worry until my sad little mind finally forgets the past and starts contemplating the future.

Ashe
User

Postby Ashe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Altamont
User

Postby Altamont » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

don't go :(

Arnoldlayne
User

Postby Arnoldlayne » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Ashe wrote:Image
fria, where's the x-ray?

inb4 personal army (doesn't really fit)

iix
User

Postby iix » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm

iix
User

Postby iix » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Mokuso
User

Postby Mokuso » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

I don't care how bad she might be, she's sexy
-risies
p.s. bring back the rp

Mokuso
User

Postby Mokuso » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:48 pm

You are bad Sera

Seraphica
User

Postby Seraphica » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Mokuso wrote:You are bad Sera

I know =(

Mokuso
User

Postby Mokuso » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm

She should apply to Rush I'd give up my raid spot for daily nudes.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm

by popular request i'll accept nudes in exchange for the deletion of this thread.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

iix
User

Postby iix » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 pm

@dark iron faggots

gtfo

iix
User

Postby iix » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:52 pm

grouch wrote:by popular request i'll accept nudes in exchange for the deletion of this thread.

still waiting!

Seraphica
User

Postby Seraphica » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:14 am

Ashe wrote:I like how you pretended not to see my FFXI comment.

Guess what?

Sir Africa and I know about you. And so does Google, apparently?

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_11192 ... serey.html
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Miriamel/pictures/

The bottomline with you is a year ago you got into WoW raiding. You entered Magtheridon's Lair and were shit, probably couldn't click a cube. Since then you've used your tits and your face (I like how you lost like 50lbs from the last time I saw your mug everywhere) to get everywhere - just like you did in FFXI.

LOL @ transferring with your shards though. Couldn't even wait to make your legendary? And how many nudes did each shard cost you?

That said: if you wanna xfer and just look hot, and maybe post some nudes every week to boost our morale, you're more than welcome to. I like pretty tits and damn bitch, you're fine.

I like the irony on this post. Just Sayin'

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”