Are you interested in Guild Affiliate?

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
kissingers

Are you interested in Guild Affiliate?

Postby kissingers » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 am

Dear my respectable friends:

It’s my honor if you take your time to have a view of this letter. Recently we have noticed that your guild is in hot and having a powerful status in the server, so we decide to choose you as our potential companions. In order to meet a win-win deal, we have been carrying out a new plan called “Guild Affiliate”. According to data, some players in your guild have bought and sold gold on our website before, now we are willing to take your whole guild as our affiliate, which means each order made by your guild member will result in free gold into your guild bank. Please remember, this is completely free and extra for your guild. Let’s discuss in following details:

1. Members of your guild ordering on our website will be given a certain percentage of discounts.
2. Monthly we sum up total amount of business ordered by your guild members and return 2% of gold to your guild bank. This is completely free and extra.
3. We encourage you to sell your excess gold to us. Different from single player, you can gather gold from several members, since the more the quantity of gold each order, the more discounts you will receive.
4. When month amount of business reach a certain level, we plan to praise boss raiding activity in the form of gold. For example, if your raid pushes down Kil'jaeden, we’ll send 1000 free gold to your guild bank. Meanwhile, we are very interested in holding some funny activities for fallow players in the game. We compete in marathon, fishing, cooking and so on, in which you can also receive rewarding if you are the winners. We will discuss more details about this reward once we agree on our corporation.
5. We encourage every guild member to be our personal affiliate. Introducing another player not belonging to your guild to buy gold from us will result in commission in the form of either WOW gold or even real money, whatever you choose. For more information about this, please visit http://www.igxe.com/Affiliate/default.cfm.

My dear potential companions, we are eager to find one affiliate guild in sever, and your guild need more gold to develop preparing for the battle towards Wrath of the Lich King. So there seems no reason you will reject our cooperating suggestion. If you have any problem with this new cooperating plan, please feel free to visit our website to get more information. E-mail and phone calls are also available to contact us. Please take a deep consideration of our corporation; we will appreciate it if you give us an early reply.

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1-(858)-380-5139 or 1-(514)-667-2472
Live chat: http://www.igxe.com/livehelp/livehelpclient.cfm
Last edited by kissingers on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dunsparrow
User

Postby Dunsparrow » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 am

Can you just delete the email and contact info but leave this keylogger up? It reminds me of those awesome "Hello, I am Roshahim Crown Prince of Botswana and I am need your help from you for access my $10 million US to finance the revolution of my people to benefit my dead father."

Raistin
User

Postby Raistin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 am

Dunsparrow wrote:Can you just delete the email and contact info but leave this keylogger up? It reminds me of those awesome "Hello, I am Roshahim Crown Prince of Botswana and I am need your help from you for access my $10 million US to finance the revolution of my people to benefit my dead father."

Believe it or not, it's not a keylogger.

igxe is where I used to sell my excess gold, and the affiliate program is something they do in fact offer.

lovelyladie

Postby lovelyladie » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:48 am

Apparently they don't know about Trap Temples, or Platinum Bears.

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 pm

inviting all guild members to participate in, such as relay-race, marathon and so on.

IM SO IN!

Vasco
User

Postby Vasco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 pm

sounds delicious.

kissingers

Something added

Postby kissingers » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 pm

I hope you guys can foresee that your guild will need gold if you want to get a fist down in 25 raid in the
coming The Wrath of The Lich King. I myself am a WOW player. too. If you take your notice on what I say,
you'll find I am not a merchant only. I want to support your guild to surf on the top of waves of first LOOT.
We do choose your guild because we have notice your guild is now in hot. I have seen your recruting
thread in http://www.worldofwarcraft.com. Otherwise, if you do not want gold, we can supply you honor and what
you want what we can offer. Please pay attention that we are finding affiliate, which means you can get
real money via playing game. If you guys insist you do not need money in real life, then I give up...So
please take my plan into consideration. Maybe you guys in your guild have bought some gold or items at
our website before. So we will appreciate it if you do not take me as a merchant but a affiliate companion.
Many thanks to members who have bought gold and sold gold to us. What I introduced to you in the thread
is a new programe raised by me in the team. So I need to find a affilite guild to prove this plan can be put
into practice. Though a merchant team, we have emotion, we do not only work for money, but also pay
attention how people feel, what peoplewant. We do bring in money for our team, however, we bring you
gold and honer. We do not hope that you guys can only remind us when you in the need of gold. I am finding a
affiliate guild to keep a relationship of corporation, not only I sell, you buy.... This is an awesome way of
selling gold, I have to admit. So if you take your notice on my letter, there is no need for you to visit our
website, you can just contact me via E-mail to discuss details, such as how interest activity goes on, how
boss down reward works, and what you want me to add some new activity or reward to you. What you only
do when we corporate is that you members of guild introduce non-guild members to buy our gold or you
yourself buy gold at our website, we will give you real money, free gold and coupons in return. That is what
I want the way of communicating and corporation.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm

you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Public Discussion”