Tamesis/Severrin

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Tamesis
User

Tamesis/Severrin

Postby Tamesis » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:13 am

Thought I'd say hello to you guys out there, and see how everything is going since I left, since it's been a while.

On a sidenote, Dun ever get banned off the WoW forums again? <3

Albynno
User

Postby Albynno » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:29 am

nah he didn't, couple close calls thought.

hows it goin there dude?

Tamesis
User

Postby Tamesis » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 am

It's not been going too bad, been getting on my feet and such financially, but going better than last time, not gonna rush it and end up with fucktards for roommates.

I picked up playing WoW again a couple months back, and started playing the 70 shaman I had leveled shortly after leaving SM, going into an SSC/TK guild that lacked much of a core (and thus no progression). They're just starting to see guild first downings again, though after switching from enhancement to resto and tiring a little bit of being in a casual guild I applied for a new one. Currently a trial member in a guild on Twins, though my gear has a bit of catching up to do, what I've been in Sunwell-wise has been fun so far.

How 'bout you man?

Albynno
User

Postby Albynno » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:47 pm

good to hear brossif.

twins is a healuva good fight for shamans man, rock those meters.

link your armory already why dontcha

Tamesis
User

Postby Tamesis » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:34 pm

I'd link it but then I'd get laughed at, using a -BLUE- ring while I'm working on the badge one or better, among other things. =p

Then again, I made it a troll having been sick of cows and orcs at the time, so I laugh at it myself, sooo.

Note: I'll be Resto within the next few hours probably, friends needed a dps for Kara and I never go ele so I figure I'd try it.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Severrin

Tamesis
User

Postby Tamesis » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:54 am

Bumping this mainly to say good fucking job guys, grats on the kill. :D Now if the people in my guild could buckle down and actually focus long enough to get Twins down.

Return to “Public Discussion”