Haxpax/Kez Ask Away!

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Haxpax

Haxpax/Kez Ask Away!

Postby Haxpax » Tue May 27, 2008 6:48 pm

I am the official god of everything that is anything so...feel free to ask all your PvP questions here to me...Haxpax/Kez.

Deerti
User

Postby Deerti » Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 pm

who pvp's anyway?

Haxpax

Postby Haxpax » Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Deerti wrote:who pvp's anyway?

We know you dont

Russak
User

Postby Russak » Wed May 28, 2008 1:44 am

Help me out David HOW DO YOU STAY SO GAY EVERYDAY

Raistin
User

Postby Raistin » Wed May 28, 2008 5:17 am

Russak wrote:Help me out David HOW DO YOU STAY SO GAY EVERYDAY

I just look in the mirror =D

Haxpax

Postby Haxpax » Wed May 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Russak wrote:Help me out David HOW DO YOU STAY SO GAY EVERYDAY

Raistin answered it for you, you should look in the mirror...This is a PvP Thread...something you suck at, so do feel free to ask a question.

Synovia
User

Postby Synovia » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:49 am

Question for you:

How do you get around the amount of luck found in PvP? Here's what I mean:

I'm running Rogue/Rogue in 2s around the 1800 rating bracket and last night we went up against Resto Druid/Warrior in full S3. I was able to find the Druid in stealth so my friend sapped the Warrior and I opened on the Druid with premed + Cheap Shot + 5pt Imp expose armor. I quickly got back to 5 combo points after using them on Expose Armor and as soon as I reached 5 combo points the Druid popped out of bear to NS heal himself. Immediately, I 5pt Kidney Shot him and it was fucking resisted. Druid in caster form + 5pt improved expose armor + two Rogues beating on him = dead Druid so riddle me this: how the fuck would you compensate for having your five point KS completely resisted by a roll of the server-side dice?

The Druid was then able to go travel form after which I Shadowstep + shiv crip but it was to no avail as he went morphed out and back in to travel form and got away. Essentially, we lost the match only because my KS was resisted.

It feels as though every fight we lose is strictly because of some unlucky break such as Kidney Shots getting resisted, Warriors getting a lucky crit to put deep wounds on me even though I have 400+ resilience, etc. How do you accomodate for shit like that?

Dewder
User

Postby Dewder » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:28 pm

That luck factor will always be there. The only thing you can do is be prepared to deal with it with your other rogue able to KS or either of you vanish cheap shotting. Another option is if he trinkets at any point blind his ass if he is in human and fuck the warriors face (though dangerous if the war goes sword and board because it can take awhile to kill him). Be sure and sap as blind is fading (either of you can do).

The key is to eliminate luck as much as possible and know what to do when things dont go your way. Some games you just have to suck it up and deal with RNG kicking your ass.

Vodkagrokka
User

Postby Vodkagrokka » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 am

Dewder wrote:That luck factor will always be there. The only thing you can do is be prepared to deal with it with your other rogue able to KS or either of you vanish cheap shotting. Another option is if he trinkets at any point blind his ass if he is in human and fuck the warriors face (though dangerous if the war goes sword and board because it can take awhile to kill him). Be sure and sap as blind is fading (either of you can do).

The key is to eliminate luck as much as possible and know what to do when things dont go your way. Some games you just have to suck it up and deal with RNG kicking your ass.

you're bad i own stfu

Raistin
User

Postby Raistin » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Vodkagrokka wrote:
Dewder wrote:That luck factor will always be there. The only thing you can do is be prepared to deal with it with your other rogue able to KS or either of you vanish cheap shotting. Another option is if he trinkets at any point blind his ass if he is in human and fuck the warriors face (though dangerous if the war goes sword and board because it can take awhile to kill him). Be sure and sap as blind is fading (either of you can do).

you're bad i own stfu

This would have more meaning if you weren't a druid.

Return to “Public Discussion”