User

About Simple Math

Postby Snausages » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm

Dromagon

* < Simple Math >

* Andorhal

* 0. @ <Simple Math> | 09/15/2006 10:53:46 AM PDT

quote reply

This post is a plea to all Simple Math members who have a soul, and a warning to those who might choose to join this talented, yet misguided group of individuals.

First of all there are many Simple Math members I greatly respect and as I said above you are all very talented players, this thread isnt about revenge or slandering. My hope is that you will read this post and see things in a different light and change your dangerous ways of thinking, and if you think what you do isnt dangerous your very wrong.

I live in a small community in northern Idaho and have for the last 20 or so years. Until recently our city was home to a large chapter of a Neo-%%%@ organiztion known as the Arien Nations. In my short 23yr life I have witnessed much suffering and persecution at the hands of these people and their way of life. Their racism was a stain on our community that showed its face everywhere, in our homes, on our TV, and in our schools. About five years ago a hispanic boy and his african american foster brother were walking their dog on the outskirts of the local Arien compound when 3 of their members shot them for what they call 'trespassing', one of boys died. The series of lawsuits and criminal trials that followed bankrupted their organization and about 2yrs ago they disbanded for good and are no longer seen in our community although I have no doubt they remain.

Now for the point.....

In my short time as a member of <Simple Math> I have never heard more racist and anit-semetic remarks in my entire life. The constant use of Racial and Religious slurs aimed at Black, Jewish, and hispanic people on your vent server was so absolutely appaling it made me ill. You all should be very ashamed of the way you presented yourselves. Many of your members defended your words as simple 'Internet Humor' and stated things like "Were not racist, we just think this is funny". Im here to tell you that those type of comments are not funny, they are dangerous and a plague on our society. Ive seen the damage they cause, the hate they rally and I hope you all can one day look yourselves in the mirror and say "Im better then this".

I was recently kicked out of <Simple Math> because I voiced my disgust with this type of behavior and was asked to leave. Honestly thats fine, its definately for the better because I would not like to have my name associated with the type of things that go on within your guild. Just remember that your behavior and Overtly racist attitudes are going to cause you to lose more and more talented players and eventually scar what is otherwise a very fine guild.

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:23 am

We havent lost any talented players to it year-to-date.

Snausages
User

Postby Snausages » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:59 pm

<=== still here ^_^

Warnsincemyothergotkilled

Postby Warnsincemyothergotkilled » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Personally... I am sick and tired of people that cant take a joke...

Chance(still a guest?)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:55 am

Heh, he missspelled Aryan.

L2racist, noob.

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:02 pm

Jews did 9/11.
People in Bamboo houses should not throw pandas.

Kl0kw3rk

Postby Kl0kw3rk » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:22 pm

I'm atheist. According to America, I'm the biggest threat to western society. Racism, eat your heart out!

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Was seriously looking at joining until I saw this post. Indicates a distinct lack of maturity. See you around nubcakes.

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Dromagon was kicked out because he sucked balls at WoW not because we were intolrerant of his racial tolerance.
People in Bamboo houses should not throw pandas.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:Was seriously looking at joining until I saw this post. Indicates a distinct lack of maturity. See you around nubcakes.

not interested in anyone who uses the term "nubcakes"
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Shovin
User

Postby Shovin » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:Was seriously looking at joining until I saw this post. Indicates a distinct lack of maturity. See you around nubcakes.

lol, either the OP is just really old and not applicable anymore, or this guy got kicked and made it up, but the only racist and anti-semetic comments I've heard are from the black guys and jews in the guild... other than Synovia ofc ;)
Last edited by Shovin on Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am McShovin'"

Synovia
User

Postby Synovia » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:04 am

Was seriously looking at joining until I saw this post. Indicates a distinct lack of maturity. See you around nubcakes.

LOL

Who the fuck is this guy? We turn down the majority of all our apps and imo you'd get turned down too. Your use of the term "nubcakes" shows a serious lack of maturity and your intolerance for good fun and freedom of speech amongst guild members clearly identifies that you are exactly the type of anal-retentive fuck that we would never consider.

grag
User

Postby grag » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:55 am

Let me clarify a few things here.

Snausages, who was a former member and an all around awesome well liked guy, is quoting a post made by a preist (i think) who went on maybe 1 or two raids with us and and then quit the guild and posted that ill formed tirade/sob story rolled up into one, the guy was a tool obviously.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:17 pm

this sounds like my type of guild.. I'll be rolling a new toon named nignog and levling him to 70.. look for my app

ionn

Postby ionn » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

http://weareterrible.com this my guilds very christian web site

Return to “Public Discussion”