want to be loved and belts

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
cho

want to be loved and belts

Postby cho » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:32 pm

i already told ecks this, but i want to get a belt of natural power. also my good buddy kuchiki wants to tag along and get the belt of deep shadow. so please let me know :)

also ecks sorry my internet failed me.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

sigh i must be really tired to have typo's in the topic subject. and i can't edit delete it. i really hate that /sigh

Ecks
User

Re: want to be love and belts

Postby Ecks » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:37 pm

cho wrote:i already told ecks this, but i want to get a belt of natural power. also my good buddy kuchiki wants to tag along and get the belt of deep shadow. so please let me know :)

It's fine. It was late and I got the message to the appropriate people. There might be a line starting soon. But we get 4 vorticies guaranteed per week plus trash drops.
People in Bamboo houses should not throw pandas.

cho

Re: want to be love and belts

Postby cho » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Ecks wrote:
cho wrote:i already told ecks this, but i want to get a belt of natural power. also my good buddy kuchiki wants to tag along and get the belt of deep shadow. so please let me know :)

It's fine. It was late and I got the message to the appropriate people. There might be a line starting soon. But we get 4 vorticies guaranteed per week plus trash drops.

sooooo that means im #1 and #2 in line for belts right? hahah im just kidding. Anyways still farming so ummm find me somehow when you guys are good to go with ours.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:46 pm

i'll mark you guys down for belts, hopefully will have them next week or the week after if all goes well.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:51 pm

cho I heard something about you, but I cant post it in public like this :(

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:38 pm

hydra wrote:cho I heard something about you, but I cant post it in public like this :(

hydralisk are you spreading bad rumors about me?

anyways thanks grouch, i'll try to catch you on AIM next week or something.

Return to “Public Discussion”