I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Nox

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Postby Nox » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 am

While I wait for my account to validate *cough* admins *cough* I'll just post on this guest account. Basically, I have heard that you guys have the Red Belt of Battle pattern from SSC/Eye, and I want one. We have the following patterns that we can make in trade: Belt of the Black Eagle (Hunter), Monsoon Belt (Lolemental Shaman), and Belt of Natural Power (Feral Druid). While you may have some or all of these recipes, Vortexes are still in demand to some degree or another (basically depends on how many filthy blacksmiths want their silly tier 3 weapons). Thus, if you were intending to craft a hunter belt, then let us use our vortexes for it, and trade you that for the warrior belt. If I am woefully misinformed, and you do not have the pattern, that doesn't mean we can't trade the ones we have, or that neither of us will get recipes each other wants in the future. Keep it in mind. If you need to get a hold of me, I am always on Andorhal IRC, Grag is usually there and can get my attention. Some of you also have our vent info, I know Cambrya comes to visit from time to time. I'll also watch this thread, I suppose. That's all for now, folks. Good luck with the logistical nightmare that is raid-level Eye attunement!

headphonics
User

Postby headphonics » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:04 pm

This could work out pretty nicely if both of our raids keep getting jewed with the patterns they want. Get yourself the pattern for that sexy rogue belt and you might just be in business!

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:34 pm

am i really giving you and dotter accounts? :P

i want an account on bl forums then!
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:34 pm

also, you don't have belt of the long road yet, do you?
if you never tasted joy

Nox

Postby Nox » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:57 pm

Sorry, just the 3 I listed atm. And, anyone can make an account on our forums that can access the public content, you just have to service Bre sexually to get access to the real good shit.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:21 pm

Nox wrote:Sorry, just the 3 I listed atm. And, anyone can make an account on our forums that can access the public content, you just have to service Bre sexually to get access to the real good shit.

Noxtenebrae and dotter activated. update my account on bl forums!
if you never tasted joy

Noxtenebrae

Postby Noxtenebrae » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:26 pm

*Stretch*

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:27 pm

Noxtenebrae wrote:*Stretch*

; ;
if you never tasted joy

grag
User

Postby grag » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:16 pm

LOL sup nox

Noxtenebrae

Postby Noxtenebrae » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:29 pm

grag wrote:LOL sup nox

Hi Graggy. When are we doing lunch. And your ass. I mean just lunch... yeah. Just lunch.

Andronoctus
User

Postby Andronoctus » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:06 pm

belt of blasting go!

Shovin
User

Postby Shovin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:43 pm

I saw Doink n Dotter making special deals of their own, with one Tauren Rogue. pixbecauseitdidhappen:
"I am McShovin'"

Return to “Public Discussion”