Discuss all WoW-related things here.
hydra
User

For Nehraxus

Postby hydra » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 am

Read this thread.

The entire thing.

You will enjoy it.
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 am

An excert to make sure you read it.
Pooter wrote:A few years ago I was drinking in a bar in pattaya, and this bar had the toilets up stairs, not men and ladies just three small toilets.

So one time I finish taking a piss, and when I open the door, this girl is waiting, there, she is wearing a very skimpy red dress, I kinda slide up to her and say, “hello sexy”, she takes my hand slides it round her grabs me and we start kissing, I push her against the wall and flip on of her tits out, and give it a quick suck, anyway she pushing me into the toilet, locks the door, drops to her knees and starts sucking me off, I am about to blow, so stop her, drop to my knees and lick her out, I then stand up stick it in her and chuck my muck up her. I say thanks and leave her in there to clean up.

Go down stairs and tell my friends what happened, and they were like **** off, didn't believe me.

Any way I started drinking regular in this bar LDO LOL and if she was in there, we would give each other the eye and go up for a ****.

One time, I was with a girl I had been seeing semi regular, we were all drunk and ended up in this bar, I end up ****ing toilet girl in the toilet, and my chick starts banging on the door, I just ignore her, then the next thing I know, my chick my friend and one of the bar staff, open the door, I look over my shoulder while im sunk to my nuts up toilet girl and shout “sling ya ****ing hooks” (I was very drunk).

My girl told my friend, I was in trouble in the toilet, so he got a staff member to come up and unlock the door, lol never saw that chick again.

Another time, I see TG in a club there, I see she is with some bloke, old boy with round glasses, I see him go to toilet, and i approach her, I say who is that she says husband, i'm like ah right, and jokingly say, we can not go toilet together then? lol, she says no these toilets are no good, meet me upstairs, I think cool, she walks up stairs and then i follow once she is out of sight, this club has little booth areas up stairs, and its quit dark, so we get into it, I then start ****ing her from behind, when i see something out the corner of my eye, i look around, make half a second eye contact with her husband, then his head darts back behind the wall. I stop and think ****, i lean over her and say "your husband is there" and she just says "no problem he like look!"

So im like er ok right, so i start ****ing her again and out the corner of my eye i see his glasses and bald head slowly peek around the corner, i cant help but look and he darts away again, anyway i keep on doing her and he keeps on watching, anyway i blow my load up her, zip up my jeans and walk off quickly passing him, just as i get to the stairs i look around, and can only see his feet, poking out, his soles facing up as if he is kneeling down between her legs, so i creep back and peek around the wall, he is licking her out, lol my muck was every where and he is licking it, i tell ya there are some dirty ****ers in this world.

Good old toilet girl never paid her once, although i never used a condom either and i think she might of been where i got my herps, ive been hiv tested about 5 times since then too, so alls well that ends well imo

Questions?

You seriously have to read up to the deaf chick story at the least, otherwise I'm cancelling our friendship bro.
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am

mom and dad this is chasey.
chasey this is my mom and dad.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

blind
User

Postby blind » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

now show em them titties

Return to “Public Discussion”