Postby Isen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Nisay wrote:But that was the surprise!

wtf all these kits

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Hairy wrote:can bears go?

Bears are always welcome.

Amye wrote:i'd go if we dont wait til midnight to try to do dwarves. I realize that you veloxic don't need it but if we're going to spend all night getting you achievements you could work on one that you don't need...

also sorry if i sound snippy.

Nisay's response more or less hit this nail on the head. I'd love to get people Iron Dwarves, and have a measure of trust that guildies who sign up will not bail on the group. I have less trust however(with exceptions) in the other raiders we'll likely be bringing, so that was mostly for their benefit. In making that particular comment I hopefully remove most raiders who either want just Iron Dwarves for GotUR, or are not dedicated to achievements.

This question remaining is, should I put you and Isen down as attendees?

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Veloxic wrote:
Hairy wrote:can bears go?

Bears are always welcome.

Amye wrote:i'd go if we dont wait til midnight to try to do dwarves. I realize that you veloxic don't need it but if we're going to spend all night getting you achievements you could work on one that you don't need...

also sorry if i sound snippy.

Nisay's response more or less hit this nail on the head. I'd love to get people Iron Dwarves, and have a measure of trust that guildies who sign up will not bail on the group. I have less trust however(with exceptions) in the other raiders we'll likely be bringing, so that was mostly for their benefit. In making that particular comment I hopefully remove most raiders who either want just Iron Dwarves for GotUR, or are not dedicated to achievements.

This question remaining is, should I put you and Isen down as attendees?

if you save it for 1215 when you have 3 people and everyone else left, no. if you do it in the middle of it SURE BUDDY WE'LL HELP YOUR NERD POINTS

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Amye wrote:if you save it for 1215 when you have 3 people and everyone else left, no. if you do it in the middle of it SURE BUDDY WE'LL HELP YOUR NERD POINTS

Hey, it's your nerd points/mount collection too, whichever you prefer :P. We can try doing it midway, but the post will remain is as to hopefully ward off most of those who would ditch. I hope my suspicions are wrong then, because otherwise I'd point at this thread an example of why we can't have nice things.

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Veloxic wrote:
Amye wrote:if you save it for 1215 when you have 3 people and everyone else left, no. if you do it in the middle of it SURE BUDDY WE'LL HELP YOUR NERD POINTS

Hey, it's your nerd points/mount collection too, whichever you prefer :P. We can try doing it midway, but the post will remain is as to hopefully ward off most of those who would ditch. I hope my suspicions are wrong then, because otherwise I'd point at this thread an example of why we can't have nice things.

I need one achievement that takes 15 minutes. you need the whole instance and want to wipe all night, lets keep it in perspective. i'm still not seeing anyone who would leave. no one unless its a transfer or someone in sm is missing JUST that achievement. your fears make you a pansy. be a bear veloxic. be a bear.

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Amye wrote:I need one achievement that takes 15 minutes. you need the whole instance and want to wipe all night, lets keep it in perspective. i'm still not seeing anyone who would leave. no one unless its a transfer or someone in sm is missing JUST that achievement. your fears make you a pansy. be a bear veloxic. be a bear.

Your discounting my apprehension toward pugs and the difference between fear and caution. :P

If people such as yourself or Isen want solely that achievement, will tolerate is being done midway, and will stay for the whole run we're cool. I don't conduct the raid in a way that maximizes my achievements, nor do expect that from anyone looking to join. So given the conversation, will you two commit to the run or not?

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Amye wrote:if you do it in the middle of it SURE BUDDY WE'LL HELP YOUR NERD POINTS

Veloxic
User

Postby Veloxic » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Just gotta make sure :P

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 am

Nisay wrote:
Amye wrote:
Nisay wrote:[quote="Amye"][quote="Nisay"][quote="Amye"]also sorry if i sound snippy.
*hands Amye a bottle of Midol* I'll need that back though. :)

I'm not the one setting up the run but I can see both sides. If you've ever gone on any of Veloxic's 10 man achievement runs he's very fair. He always ask what achievements are needed for the boss that we are on and tries to do as many as we can per boss. There is also the option of extending if we find we spend more time on some achievements then others and don't want to do another full clear to get to the end bosses.

We can always clear up to Kologarn (or any boss that's near a teleporter) and once we get him down take the teleporter back and do Dwarfs if it seems like it's getting late or people are getting frustrated. Will all depend on what Veloxic decides and also what the group looks like. One way or the other, for me at least, I'll do Dwarfs even if we can only get a few each week I have no problem doing that achievement even to the point of setting up a group for that achievement alone.

You are a skank.
Fine! I'll take my Midol back![/quote]

FINE[/quote] Let's not fight.
Here:
Image[/quote]

I am now officially afraid of Nisay. I used to think she was just pleasantly eccentric, but now I see the truth. She is batshit insane and it scares me. Also, kittens!
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

vix
User

Postby vix » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

rhymes with mittens

Chomb
User

Postby Chomb » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm

hydra wrote:batshit insane

roflmao wtf!?

Return to “Public Discussion”