An Offer For Your Guild

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Midpulse
User

An Offer For Your Guild

Postby Midpulse » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm

You are one of the top WoW guilds, in the world. That is why I would like to invite some of your best members to be a part of a new wow project website, that a bunch of us from several different servers started up. We are looking for the best of the best to be on our volunteer staff team.

Basically, our site is going to allow people from all different servers to ask any type of wow related question, and we are going to have a large staff team that specialize in answering certain types of questions(mage department, priest department, achievement department, etc). This will all be done through an advanced ticket system on the staff’s end, and a simple, small form on the user’s end.

I do apologize if this message is unwelcome. I am not trying to spam your forums. I just found your guild to be qualified to be part of this, and this seems to be the best way to reach out to you guys. Please keep in mind, I am not asking your whole guild to volunteer for this, just people that want to, and really know their stuff in the department they are applying to.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in being part of, we would love to have you. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.wowremedy.com

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm

in before keylogger

clicked around on it and when you try to click a link for a ceartain class it gives operation aborted and doesnt work

http://www.vodka-guild.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228

A little snipit from one of the vodka officers

I've personally dealt with these people and I'm overly disappointed. They wanna compete with sites like Elitistjerks basically, but have no idea what they are doing. I tried to help and they totally failed at motivating me and making me want to help. Just completely sucking at organization/scheduling etc. I felt like I was applying to a job and had to impress them in multiple forms and at my expense on their schedule. This site went down originally over a year ago due to their own failures w/e it was and they are now again (a few months back) they are slowly struggling to get it going.

If these people really wanted to succeed they would take volunteers, such as myself, more seriously and work better with them. I tried explaining to them how I felt and how to better go about it, and they claimed I had attitude etc. (this being in text obviously). If anyone wants logs I'd be glad to offer them up.

Basically, way to drop the ball wowremedy you guys fail. I'll personally be glad to tell everyone how awful this site is based on my experiences with you. For anyone in vodka, I wouldn't invest any time in this site at all.

GL!
"What are we talking about?!!?!.... BRB!!!!!" ~Russak

Return to “Public Discussion”