Micaila

Veladrastu

Delznope

Blizzluvsme

hydra
User

Postby hydra » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 pm

just sayin but velodrastu's is clearly the best. you guys fucked up
Minty wrote:FUCK YOU HYDRA TAKE YOUR SIG OFF YOU CRACKA ASS MUTHA FUCKA DATS CARBONS TO USE OR NOT USE.... I'm tellin grouchhhhh.

Hairy
User

Postby Hairy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

hydra wrote:just sayin but velodrastu's is clearly the best. you guys ********* up

tho i do not agree with hydra or any of the others... i do know we needs more hydralisking!!! also spawn more overlords!!!

Ishtari
User

Postby Ishtari » Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

photoshop first attempts are funny. oh wow i discovered a tool and an effect, now all i need to do is add a low res image and i have complete bullshit.

hi guys

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 am

Ishtari wrote:photoshop first attempts are funny. oh wow i discovered a tool and an effect, now all i need to do is add a low res image and i have complete bullshit.

hi guys

ishtari i miss having you on vent
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Ishtari
User

Postby Ishtari » Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 am

aww <3

well i was considering startin again (i sold ish, crys) using my husbands accnt as he had a bunch of 70s to pick from, get em ready for cataclysm or something and maybe start raiding then. i miss andorhal, weirdly. i'll tap my heals 3 times and say no place like home and everything will b back to normal.

did brixton ever find a man to plug?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 am

Ishtari wrote:aww <3

well i was considering startin again (i sold ish, crys) using my husbands accnt as he had a bunch of 70s to pick from, get em ready for cataclysm or something and maybe start raiding then. i miss andorhal, weirdly. i'll tap my heals 3 times and say no place like home and everything will b back to normal.

did brixton ever find a man to plug?

brixton left a while ago due to a bunch of drama and is probably pursuing a career as a male go-go dancer or being the indian in a village people cover band.

you should do ittt. gear is retarded easy to get anymore.. i rolled a shaman alt and had him ready for end-game in 2-3 weeks after hitting 80.
if you never tasted joy

Ishtari
User

Postby Ishtari » Mon May 10, 2010 12:58 pm

worth playing then. i hear its gunna b all about the 10 mans in the expansion, i can't do 25s right now as i'm stuck on a 3pm-midnight shift tuesday through saturday for the next 6 months, and fuck if i'm gunna spend my 2 nights off raiding, which is why i was gunna lvl a bunch to 80 so i can pick and choose what i want to take to 85 first off and get semi-ish decent gear in the day from pugs or early guild runs.

but in the next few weeks i might get on, i'll try and make a few sex change opps for my husbands chars, no way am i playing males, and see how we go. might see u around

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Ishtari wrote:worth playing then. i hear its gunna b all about the 10 mans in the expansion, i can't do 25s right now as i'm stuck on a 3pm-midnight shift tuesday through saturday for the next 6 months, and fuck if i'm gunna spend my 2 nights off raiding, which is why i was gunna lvl a bunch to 80 so i can pick and choose what i want to take to 85 first off and get semi-ish decent gear in the day from pugs or early guild runs.

but in the next few weeks i might get on, i'll try and make a few sex change opps for my husbands chars, no way am i playing males, and see how we go. might see u around

they're making 10-mans much more lucrative in cataclysm which i don't really like.. all i can do is bitch about it on the forums though.
if you never tasted joy

Ishtari
User

Postby Ishtari » Mon May 10, 2010 6:03 pm

it does kinda make it- whats the point of 25 mans now? 10s r obviously way more easy to organize, easier to co-ordinate, a little harder with the class composition tho, but all in all, whos gunna bother to work twice as hard getting over double the people together to do 25s for some lousy achievements (probably) for the same gear in 10s? i was even sad when they took 40 mans out. i could see guilds fluctuate a lot more because u know if somebody doesn't show for a 10 man, every1 has a fall out when u get replaced, and other such things like that. 10 mans are a lot of pressure (ugh remember zul'aman farming mounts?) that 1 person messing up can cost everyone, and makes it a lot more "unsalvageable" then in 25 man.

u know what, its fucking hard to maintain and get into a big guild to do end game content with lots of people, and we should fucking be rewarded for it!!! if ur too much of a pussy to not do it 4/5 times a week and b on time and organized, then u know what? maybe u don't deserve the good loot. l2p.

/rant over

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm

i'm sure we'll get a nice snake pet for all our hard work in 25s
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Public Discussion”