Just thought I'd say hi!

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Snausages
User

Just thought I'd say hi!

Postby Snausages » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Hey SM! I was bored today in between some of my classes so I jumped on /b/, saw the "bento box" copy pasta, and nostalgia'd. Thought I'd see how you guys were doing, what the guild was up to, and just say hi.
In law school now at the University of Louisville (moved up from FSU in Tallahassee), and I still don't have any time to play an mmo, but I do remember all the fun we had.

P.S. That's not mud, that's demonry.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm

sup mang.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Snausages
User

Postby Snausages » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 pm

I was looking at the roster, and are you and Nehraxus the only ones from the early days of Andorhol that are left?
Those early raids were the best... I remember downing Ossirian for the first time, the first MC completion, finishing BWL, killing Onyxia. I do regret leaving...the fraternity I was going to join got banned from campus for hazing right after I joined >.> No, I didn't have to do any elephant walks, but I was nonetheless disappointed that I left and sold off Snausages.

I saw the guild has been progressing swiftly, and it seems ya'll have dropped the nonsense we used to deal with in raids in favor of a more efficient German military style process, kudos. I'll admit I caused my fair share of shit, but some of the crap that went down in raids that wiped us was down right stupid.

Also, that one time we went into the elven city (fuck all if I remember what it was called) and killed that one chief or whatever in a tree was a lot of fun.

Question: What is WoW like with all the expansions, have they improved gameplay, made raids easier, added meaningful content, or have they been sorta meh?

Hairy
User

Postby Hairy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Snausages wrote:I was looking at the roster, and are you and Nehraxus the only ones from the early days of Andorhol that are left?
Those early raids were the best... I remember downing Ossirian for the first time, the first MC completion, finishing BWL, killing Onyxia. I do regret leaving...the fraternity I was going to join got banned from campus for hazing right after I joined >.> No, I didn't have to do any elephant walks, but I was nonetheless disappointed that I left and sold off Snausages.

I saw the guild has been progressing swiftly, and it seems ya'll have dropped the nonsense we used to deal with in raids in favor of a more efficient German military style process, kudos. I'll admit I caused my fair share of shit, but some of the crap that went down in raids that wiped us was down right stupid.

Also, that one time we went into the elven city (**** all if I remember what it was called) and killed that one chief or whatever in a tree was a lot of fun.

Question: What is WoW like with all the expansions, have they improved gameplay, made raids easier, added meaningful content, or have they been sorta meh?

wow is a bad game some good people play...

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

wow has gone downhill however it's pretty much still the best mmo we have right now.

and yeah.. there's only like 3 vanilla people left. check out the boss kills / screenshots thread in public/general
if you never tasted joy

Snausages
User

Postby Snausages » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Wow...that's an impressive list of boss kills.

I haven't been keeping track with WoW news/updates and I had no idea there were so many...
Kinda makes the my achievements with the guild seem like nothing in comparison =/
It's a bit disheartening to see the "vanilla members" dwindling as the screenshots progress though.

That Ossirian screenshot was my first day in the guild...I joined about 15 minutes before that raid started, best damn choice I ever made in an MMO.
And I lol'd at the Nefarian screenshot...I'm facing backwards (I think I am the only one that is).

Snausages
User

Postby Snausages » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Looking through (unless I'm mistaken, and I very well could be) I see Grouch, Nehraxus, and Ecks. If I missed any vanilla members I may just be blind, but in the most recent screenshots those are the only ones I could identify.

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 am

vanilla SM for LYFE - wassup justin, nick.. is it just yalls?

bdon says wassup too, we'll be home soon sweethearts

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 am

ecks is back too? aint that nigga have a kid n shit..what up son

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 am

oh... HAI!

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

oh cans i be the real curtis now?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

BigC wrote:oh cans i be the real curtis now?

how's the air force treating you?
if you never tasted joy

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:32 am

wrong curtis nigger

BigC
User

Postby BigC » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 pm

damn grouch change your sig man, you had that since DM?

Return to “Public Discussion”