WOWHI

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
windbug
User

WOWHI

Postby windbug » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

I dont know if you guys remember me, I played a mage on andorhal in Blacklisted both when the guild was strong at its time of transfer, and just before its transfer to Korgath (it died after that but i wasnt there)

Anyways, just thought id say hello, i see a few names on the roster that i do remember, and am really glad to hear and see all your success in raiding!

-Bug

Altamont
User

Postby Altamont » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm

i remember you

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:57 pm

i remember the name, i don't think we ever spoke though.

why'd you dicks transfer, you were our only competition!

what happened to everyone? i heard that bl isn't raiding anymore.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 pm

I remember your magtheridon dual pov movie. Check mag's nuts. Also that video turned me on to binary star.

windbug
User

Postby windbug » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

I mean... the guild was incredible before expansion. then when TBC came out, a lot of our core people left (the story of every guild yawn). but yea i ended up leaving to stormreaver to join impervious. But got fed up and leveled a undead priest to 80 when new exp came out. Now im on tichondrius, got some great gears but the game just isnt appealing really anymore... I have realized i keep playing to try and achieve that thrill of back in the olden 60's days. When shit was nuts...

Anyways... if you still have that mag video post it! doubt u do.. but i lost all my videos when cpu crashed about a year ago... now i cant find any of them online =]

-Bug

svenska
User

Postby svenska » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 am

Wow I remember you...I wished that I had the gear you and Tofuu had back then when I was in <Serious Business>. Also, ditto to what Nehraxus said about your vid and Binary Star. I dl'ed that album right after I heard the song. SICK BEATS YO.

What happened to Doink? :cry:
I'm not superstitious...but I am a little stitious.

Hairy
User

Postby Hairy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:21 am

svenska wrote:Wow I remember you...I wished that I had the gear you and Tofuu had back then when I was in <Serious Business>. Also, ditto to what Nehraxus said about your vid and Binary Star. I dl'ed that album right after I heard the song. SICK BEATS YO.

What happened to Doink? :cry:

link vid?

Return to “Public Discussion”