legion, asatoxic WW - monk

Even Baddier Baddies
asatoor
User

legion, asatoxic WW - monk

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:09 am

hello, I’m Yannick. I ‘ve been on a break for nearly whole of WoD. I returned 1 week ago. I am applying for Legion. No need to boost me true mythic archimonde…
take your time and enjoy reading ;)

Player information:
- Age & Location: I am 23 years old and live in Belgium that tinny land in Europe.
- Number of Testicles: I would say 2.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do, don’t wane have a higher chance to get hacked.
- How long have you played WoW: I started playing in march 2008
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Wotlk:
naxx cleared(10/25) –OS cleared (10/25) – malygos cleared (10/25)
ulduar cleared (10) 25man was slower 11/14
toc: 3/5 hc (10-25)
icc: 9/12hc (10-25)
Cata:
T11:10 man 8/13 hc
T12:10 man 7/8 hc
T13: 25 man 8/8hc
MoP:
T14 16/16 hc
T15 13/13 hc
T16 14/14 hc
WoD:
I did 3 weeks of raiding highmaul hc and then my work shedule changed.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: asatoxic Monk - WW
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Asatoxic/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Tauren, for the 2%crit, but that was best in MoP, now it seems to be bloodelf.
- Professions and why you choose them:
LW: to craft gear my self
Alcheny: longer flask duration
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? WindWalker, BM offspec atm When ever the guild needs me to I will tank for them.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Start priority is: agi > multi > vers > crit > haste > mastery this is for the serenity build
I know 2H is slightly better, but on pre patch you need to DW and lets be honest that’s maybe 2 weeks from now?
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Jab to gain chi, expel harm if not full health
tiger palm for the dmg buff
RSK on cd
FOF on cd but sometimes I jab once more before using it so I don’t cap on energy.
lvl 30 talent on cd.
BoK as filler.
Chi brew on cd, not capping on eather brew stacks and chi.
Energizing brew on cd, making sure nnot to cap energy
tiger eye brew: when I’m about to cap alse I try to use it during trinket buffs and ofc during lust or serenity use it when I’m low on energy, I do jab during so when its over I’m full chi and energy.
ToD When I can, using it on adds so its back up later in the fight to use on the boss or on an add again.
Xuen on CD.

As of pre patch said simple:
A>B>A>C>A>D>A>C and so on making sure to optimize the mastery never casting a spell in a row.

its a fun machanic, but if they keep monk low dmg i might aswell reroll warlock or what is needed by the guild.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Nether Hooligans (ravenholdt): there were very casuel raiders. I wanted more.
RR inc (ravenholdt): friend of me was gm of acta nefarium and asked me to raid with him.
Acta Nefarium (magtheridon): guild died.
Fang (kazzak): had a big roster so I decided to leave after I got accepted to pwnanza
Pwnanza (kazzak): they are now called dragon, I graduated and as they were going even more hardcore I had to drop… couldn’t attend 100% of the raids.
Perfect Circle EU (kazzak):working shedule changed cus my college left and I had to take his shifts.
after I stopped playing wow

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://imgur.com/7oQF41q
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RP6BMYGc3np7DCx8/#type=damage-done&source=11
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I am a waiter so when they raid in EU I am at work so I decided to look on the us as those times are better for me. looking for a competitive guild that makes me feel "home". raiding times are perfect for me here. I found Sm on WoWProgress. And know nobody, hope to learn some of you guys :)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU: intel skylake i5 [email protected]
Memory: 8gb DDR4
Video card: GTX 970 asus strix
FPS: 38.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5422001403
http://www.pingtest.net/result/147525364.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
r
no clue wat to paint... i just did this cus vacation is there.
http://imgur.com/S7rNUiZ

Jake
User

Re: legion, asatoxic WW - monk

Postby Jake » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Playing Monk with high ping is absolutely awful - the whole class is extremely sensitive to timing abilities and spells to mechanics. It's more rhythmic in Legion, but it will likely still be a meta where you have to make sure you're getting in everything as quickly as you can compared to other classes to be able to show up on the meter. If you miss your very tight window, you're fucked. LFR logs do not provide enough room to be able to demonstrate the strength of the class - and this is putting aside the fact that you're significantly undergeared. There's a lot of investment to be made into someone when 'recruiting for Legion', and you have a lot of things (in my mind) working against you in this regard.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:17 pm

characters on eu servers can't cross-realm or transfer to us servers, no?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

asatoor
User

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:31 pm

grouch wrote:characters on eu servers can't cross-realm or transfer to us servers, no?

As far as i know EU can't transfer to US and visa versa.
sadly enof...

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm

asatoor wrote:
grouch wrote:characters on eu servers can't cross-realm or transfer to us servers, no?

As far as i know EU can't transfer to US and visa versa.
sadly enof...

so why are you applying?
if you never tasted joy

asatoor
User

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:04 pm

there are only a few guilds raiding during the times i can raid on EU, those late night guilds
I saw that there are guilds on US that raid during the times I can.
Making this jump is only there at a new expension, as its a soft reset. getting a char to 100 and then onwarts when legion hits is no problem.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:16 pm

asatoor wrote:there are only a few guilds raiding during the times i can raid on EU, those late night guilds
I saw that there are guilds on US that raid during the times I can.
Making this jump is only there at a new expension, as its a soft reset. getting a char to 100 and then onwarts when legion hits is no problem.

do you even have a US account?
if you never tasted joy

asatoor
User

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:27 pm

yes i have us bnet, doritos#11356 is the btag

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:29 pm

asatoor wrote:yes i have us bnet, doritos#11356 is the btag

what's the b.net link to your US character?
if you never tasted joy

asatoor
User

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:38 pm

I haven't made a us char yet...
don't wanne waste money if i can't find a guild on the us
hope you understand that

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 pm

asatoor wrote:I haven't made a us char yet...
don't wanne waste money if i can't find a guild on the us
hope you understand that

while i understand your situation how would you propose convincing a top-end guild to pick up and gear someone's fresh 100 when they have no mythic experience the entire expansion and questionable experience before that? normally people (who have more impressive credentials than you) are charged by the boss to get carried through instances.
if you never tasted joy

asatoor
User

Postby asatoor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:06 pm

I won't ask for a boosting service... might join alt runs if they are normal or hc
but I would think my trail only starts @ legion

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”