Even Baddier Baddies
yannifive
User

700 hunter needing a math tutor

Postby yannifive » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:44 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 34ish, Arizona
- Number of Testicles: one more than Lance Armstrong
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? no, ive heard its easier to hack with one. seems to be working so far :)
- How long have you played WoW: almost 3 years (8/2012)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): t14-15 full clear on normal, t16 13/14H(v5.4), t16 14/14M(v6.0), HM 2/7M, t17 3/10M, t18 12/13H

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Redrydah, hunter
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... dah/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc. who can go wrong with an orc?
- Professions and why you choose them: engineering and enchanting. I like making toys cuz theyre fun :) and I like to enchant my own gear instead of using someone elses filthy enchants >.<
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? BM/MM. ill swap between the 2 depending on the current demands
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): ive gemmed and enchanted for crit as MM cuz big shots hurt the boss more
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: chimaera is always top priority unless the target is in kill shot range, glaives would be next(or barrage)unless TotH has proc'd, then i'd use aimed shot. steady shot to keep my focus around 40ish and up
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I have yet to find a solid, dedicated team this expansion. good people, but they lack the perseverance that's needed to kill shit

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
WoWScrnShot_071115_070839.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 32/latest/ (this in no way is an accurate example of my true raiding performance mind you)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? yous guys' actually found me :)
- What kind of computer do you use? my own, that I built...by myself :) CPU/Memory/Video Card? i7 4770k(4.4ghz), evga signature NVidia Titan Black. Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? (<see previous answer. a titan black, so its whatever I want it to be)[img][img][/img][/img]
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/44974 (fyi, this is the closest ive ever been to ny, ny :\)
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
paint.png

Meeps
User

Re: 700 hunter needing a math tutor

Postby Meeps » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:44 am

I noticed you were BM initially, but now have crit gems/chants and run MM. This is good. Unless something changes, we're looking at MM being our only truly viable spec. That being said, I noticed your parses took a hit when you made the switch.
Are you still adjusting to MM play after having played BM for BRF?

Hunters in SM historically are relied upon for carrying difficult mechanics because our kit allows us to be flexible.
Is this something you'd be comfortable doing?

Thanks for applying. I'll probably have more questions later.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 am

Would you be available to chat Sunday, at 6:30 pm est?

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 am

At this point in time, we're going to pass on this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”