User

Zeuxx - Enhancement Shaman

Postby Zeuxx » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Player information:

- Age & Location:
32 - Louisville, KY

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Started playing during The Burning Crusade. Have had a couple of hiatuses due to military commitments.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
All of tiers 4, 5, and 6. I deployed the week after Sunwell Plateau opened, :-(.
Returned and was accepted back into the raid team by guild, we raided throughout Ulduar, Trial of the Champions, and ICC. I then had to deploy again, war sucks :-(.
Returned and got out of the army :-), purchased MoP and raided casually with friends. Then joined Last Word and raided with them throughout Throne of Thunder. I then had to stop raiding due to work schedule and bowed out after Lei-Shen.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Zeuxx - Shaman

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... uxx/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Orc, for Command and Blood Fury, both strong racials for an Enhancement Shaman

- Professions and why you choose them: Enchanting and Jewelcrafting - Chose these awhile back when there perks were slightly better than other professions.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Enhancement - Elemental. I used to raid as elemental, but rarely play it now. Haven't been in a guild that has required it.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Enhancement Stat priorities are Haste, till 50% > Mastery >= Multistrike > Crit > Haste. Mastery and Multistrike are coming to be equal unless there is I am assigned to aoe adds then Mastery pulls ahead. Conversely if I single-target then multistrike pulls ahead.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
1. Offensive Cooldowns - Ascendance, FET, Wolves.
2. Searing totem unless FET or Magma totem is better.
3. 5 stack Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning if aoeing
4. StormStrike when available
5. Lava Lash when Available
6. Fire Nova if Aoeing,
7. Unleash Elements - Flame Shock if Flame Shock is under 10 seconds. Note this becomes before Lava Lash if aoeing.
8. Frost Shock
9. Refresh fire totem

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Juggernaut - guild disbanded
Silvermoon Crusaders - GM decided to stop running a raid team and everyone left :-(.
Last Word - real life commitments prevented me from continuing to raid with them.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
Logs have been deleted. Was gone too long.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?

Good raid times and goals for raiding. Through WoWprogress. I do not :(

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i7 975 @ 3.7GHz, 12GB ram, x2 GTX 660 w/ 3GB vram

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3965676157
http://www.pingtest.net/result/112158028.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Rude
User

Re: Zeuxx - Enhancement Shaman

Postby Rude » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm

What are your thoughts on the state of shaman currently?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Zeuxx
User

Postby Zeuxx » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:18 pm

I like the position that shamans are in. When I first started raiding my stormstrike was to buff rogue poison damage and totem twisting to buff the melee group.

Currently, in my opinion, that enhancements are a decision-making class/spec. You have to diligently decide on how best to use your gcd. One mistake takes awhile (30 sec or so) to overcome.

We have to make good decisions concerning our priority list and that, in my opinion, makes enhance a fun and active class/spec.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:44 pm

We are going to pass on your application. Thanks and best of luck.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”