- Age & Location: 27, Edmonton AB Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes I do
- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Baddies, Stormreaver US 52 Blackhand
Baddies US 93 Xavius
Vision, Kel'Thuzad US 15 Guarm
Crimson Riot, Kel'Thuzad US 149 Gul'dan
Infinity, Mannoroth US 17 Maiden
Oblivion(Slurp), Bleeding Hollow US 131 Argus
Slurp US 96 Ghuun
US 85 Blockade
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
WoD - Legion
Killed blackhand, got a summer job that had conflicting hours with raid schedule so I sat out HFC, came back for Legion launch and killed Xavius.
Left when I that there were management issues and raid preparation issues. Ultimately I was looking for something a little better than was shown and more reminiscent of our BRF progression team.
Was in for Guarm progression and around 100~ pulls of Helya. Was sat due to performance and other hunters having stronger legendaries.
Ended up leaving due to the raid environment and generally felt unwelcome. Benched my hunter and played Rogue alt from this point on.
Crimson Riot, Kel'Thuzad
After leaving Vision came here to raid with an RL friend, ended up staying for the tier after he quit because I enjoyed the raid team.
Left after Gul'Dan to seek a raid team that had faster clear times.
During FA prog I became extremely burnt out on the game going basically from Guldan prog straight into ToS right away because it took so long to clear in CR.
Had a big life issue come up that needed tending to so I let them know I was going to sit out potentially the rest of the tier. When I came back before Antorus, no spot available for a melee player so I left to join Crimson Riot again.
Was here again for one week right before Antorus release, guild exploded due to GM becoming tired of solo leading a guild and the toxicity among some of the raiders in a private discord.
Oblivion(Slurp), Bleeding Hollow
Ended up joining this new guild startup during Antorus that was recommended by a friend that I played with in CR. Really like this guild a lot, very enjoyable raid atmosphere and loved all the players inside. Essentially the main reason I enjoy raiding here is our GM Kyric. He will be stepping down and the guild will be finished.
- Name & Class: Ssjthreegoku, Demon Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... jthreegoku
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Havoc, I play vengeance rarely
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Immo @ 2
Fitting in two Death Sweeps after each eye beam is the gist of Havoc, can hold eye beam & meta for required burst checks or adds.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Stat priorities for havoc don't really change atm with the available gear, the only SORT OF thing is running a full mastery set but that's kind of a big meme build and even then its not very good at what its supposed to do.
For demon blades /fel blade I currently swap two pieces of gear:
400 Crawg Tusks w/ Gale Force enchant & a 415 dungeon helm with Furious Gaze, a second Chaotic Transformation, and Overwhelming power. This build is very reliant on haste so running 3x FG 2x OP really makes the build shine and Crawg Tusks are a great single target weapon. Simming about 240 DPS higher on ST than my 410 glaive. Ideally I'd have a tidemother's cover instead for a revolving blades instead of a second chaotic transformation.
Typical demonic immo/blind fury I use my 410 war glaive and a helm with Revolving Blades + Treacherous + Azerite globules. This is the build I'd run on anything that wasn't pure ST or burst AoE windows.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Dh discord, log review, streams (Trill, naowh)
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I'm a strong multi-classer that shows up to raids informed and prepared for progression every night. I keep a calm demeanor during raid and typically hard to tilt, I usually keep the raid atmosphere light in most guilds I've been in.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://i.imgur.com/NdaaxdT.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
16 GB 3200 MHz RAM
1 TB Samsung Evo 2 SSD
Usually around 120+ fps depending on if Blizz made a cancerous room to look at or not
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I heard of Simple Math from Wowprogress, Simple Math has a history of raiding & stability that I'm after. A lot of the newer guilds I've joined throughout Legion have disbanded after a short tenure. So something with roots in the game is ideal.
I know Losero but I believe he's just a social in the guild.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://i.imgur.com/XIUxp5l.png self portrait