- Age & Location: 26 Montreal
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Legion pre-patch
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
CE Helya US71- before NH
CE Kil'jaeden US51
CE Argus US50
CE Ghuun US52
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Reload : I had been in Reload since TOV, the GM/RL quit so the guild felt apart. Other officers and myself did not to take it upon themself to rebuild so we parted ways. I still talk to a lot of them
DJ: Went to death jesters for like 2 weeks, but something felt off.
Happy Accident: GM/RL just quit last night after trying to rekill jaina for over 100pulls.
- Name & Class: Ecnerwall - Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Ecnerwall
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy is main spec, I played Disc Fetid, Zul and Mytrax last tier during prog. This tier I played it during Opulence (left side), conclave and early Mekkatorque prog.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Prayer of Mending on cooldown, if it's not on cooldown, I'm doing it wrong.
Prayer of Healing during heavy AoE situation or to get HW:Sanctify off cooldown when mana is not an issue
Flash Heal if Serenity is on CD and somebody is about to die
Heal during low damage phase and HW:Serenity is on CD
Renew on the move, and people are not full HP.
Otherwise, I use smite a lot, you could see in my logs. I make sure I DPS when there is nothing to heal
Shadow Word:Pain to have 100% uptime
Refresh Shadow word:pain before starting the burst window.
Shadow Mend/Power shield 7-8 times
Double radiance, Evangelism, shadow fiend if it's not on CD then Schism, Power word; solace, penance and spam smite.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
int> Mastery/Crit > vers > haste for holy, no particular break point, just as much master/crit as I can. I do have too much haste, but that's mostly because the 2p is worth having a little extra haste
Haste>crit>mastery>vers for disc, you want as much haste that it feels comfortable to get enough cast of shadow mend/power shield before you need to radiance to make sure you don't lose any atonement. It's nice to have some mastery since it increase the healing on target with atonement
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I make sure to keep up to date with discord theory crafting as well as looking over the warcraftlog for my class.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I care about the success of the guild I join, I always come to raid prepared and I put 110% effort in every pull we do.
Last tier, I took off work the day of Mythic release to spam M+ and got a ring that I'm still using and haven't replaced since then I have a very high raid attendance.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/jGRZKZ + 1080 TI, FPS during raid: 60
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Times are good for me, Community, I'm looking for more than just raid loggers. I loved hanging in discord while doing WQs back when I was in Reload. Found you on wowprogress, as far as I know, I do not know anybody from Simple Math
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).